Yo Sounders fans...

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2nyobnad said:
Feel free to jump on the Timbers bandwagon.

What an idiotic post. Seriously. You are the same as niner fans popping up after a little success.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ah, well now you made me sad. :(

Just trying to have a little fun and get y'all riled up. I dont really care enough about soccer to have a serious discussion about it. But you didnt have to call me a 49er fan. :(

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4gwt4sll said:

Just trying to have a little fun and get y'all riled up. I dont really care enough about soccer to have a serious discussion about it. But you didnt have to call me a 49er fan. :(

Ha! Apologies that you had to take the brunt of that. I have some friends that are fans of the saplings and they sound like niner fans talking about how great they are when they were nowhere to be found the last few seasons.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2znexcoi said:
JSeahawks":2znexcoi said:

Ha! Apologies that you had to take the brunt of that. I have some friends that are fans of the saplings and they sound like niner fans talking about how great they are when they were nowhere to be found the last few seasons.
Timbers history is as long and glorious as the Sounders. They've earned any and all rights to celebrate some success

knownone

Reaction score
8 games into the season and the lowly Timbers have 3 wins... Is there really a bandwagon for a 7th place team?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3mzut7lh said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3mzut7lh said:
JSeahawks":3mzut7lh said:

Timbers history is as long and glorious as the Sounders. They've earned any and all rights to celebrate some success

Timbers history is exactly that, history. They have had no current success and therefore they earn niner status bragging about five rings decades ago when they experience a little success. They are 3-1-4 and acting like they should be considered exceptional.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
not that i care at all but lets just take a quick moment to analyze your comment...

first you compare the Timbers to the 9ers, and i imagine in some disparate way. Which I dont understand, as the 9ers have both history and pretty solid current form (two playoff runs, including a Super Bowl berth). So in fact, the 9ers history and current form are far better than our own.

If its to compare the Timbers with the Sounders, I'm not sure how you can argue the Sounders are any different than the 9ers comparison youre making...

but alas.. this is logic. Both the Sounders and Timbers are pretty mediocre right now and neither have any comparison to the 9ers/Seahawks rivalry brewing... more like a Mariners-Astros history. In that case I'd say the Mariners are the Timbers and the Astros are the Timbers and the Sounders are the Astros and Mariners and... well. you get the point

the Timbers need a new field by the way, but I like their new manager.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Uncle Si":243q63au said:
not that i care at all but lets just take a quick moment to analyze your comment...

first you compare the Timbers to the 9ers, and i imagine in some disparate way. Which I dont understand, as the 9ers have both history and pretty solid current form (two playoff runs, including a Super Bowl berth). So in fact, the 9ers history and current form are far better than our own.

If its to compare the Timbers with the Sounders, I'm not sure how you can argue the Sounders are any different than the 9ers comparison youre making...

but alas.. this is logic. Both the Sounders and Timbers are pretty mediocre right now and neither have any comparison to the 9ers/Seahawks rivalry brewing... more like a Mariners-Astros history. In that case I'd say the Mariners are the Timbers and the Astros are the Timbers and the Sounders are the Astros and Mariners and... well. you get the point

No, if you read, I am comparing timbers fans to niner fans and the insufferable c***s that they are. They were without tongues for so long that they have forgotten how to hold it when they gets a little bit back. Less than a quarter of the way through the season and they speak as though they have been successful all along.

I like your cute attempt to make a play on my words, and I would gladly give you credit for being creative, if you were. But alas...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1jf02j6z said:
Uncle Si":1jf02j6z said:

No, if you read, I am comparing timbers fans to niner fans and the insufferable c***s that they are. They were without tongues for so long that they have forgotten how to hold it when they gets a little bit back. Less than a quarter of the way through the season and they speak as though they have been successful all along.

I like your cute attempt to make a play on my words, and I would gladly give you credit for being creative, if you were. But alas...

no cute play on words... youre point just didnt make any sense, much like your made up anger over a fan base I doubt you had little connection with until last year.

but lets just say you remember this rivalry in the 70s.. and was a part of it in the A league days. even then comparing the trophyless ramblings of Timbers fans to a team whose fan base not only won in the past but is winning alot now is, well... cutely misplaced... like when high school kids argue politics

it would seem the insufferable c--- here is you. more worried about the daring verbocity of a 7th place team than your own 1 win team... maybe just sit back and take it as you dont have much choice but to look bitter that the Sounders cant score

best of luck. Being a Sounders supporter this season is going to require alot it (and patience, I'm afraid)

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Do people actually buy what you you are selling? Me? Not at all. I firmly believe that you have become so accustomed to the aroma of your own shit that you have forgotten that it still carries the scent of a rotting corpse.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1llze7pq said:
Do people actually buy what you you are selling? Me? Not at all. I firmly believe that you have become so accustomed to the aroma of your own shit that you have forgotten that it still carries the scent of a rotting corpse.
Ahh.. now that was cute. Like "I know you are..." but not quite as witty

Subzero717

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ntfk76wf said:
LOL.

MLS fans are so cute.

No. No they aren't. They are pathetic. Watching high school talent and giving all their effort to enjoy it as a proffesional sport is sad. As much as Futbol isnt my thing anyone that has watched 10 minutes of an EPL/La Liga match would find MLS unwatchable.

knownone

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1egi4a26 said:
peachesenregalia":1egi4a26 said:
LOL.

MLS fans are so cute.

No. No they aren't. They are pathetic. Watching high school talent and giving all their effort to enjoy it as a proffesional sport is sad. As much as Futbol isnt my thing anyone that has watched 10 minutes of an EPL/La Liga match would find MLS unwatchable.
So those of us who are fans of both leagues are what? MLS is on par with other developmental leagues around the world and it's the most talent laden league in North America.
So what exactly do you have against people who support their local club?

Subzero717

Reaction score
knownone":3972ggvv said:
CALIHAWK1":3972ggvv said:
peachesenregalia":3972ggvv said:
LOL.

MLS fans are so cute.

So those of us who are fans of both leagues are what? MLS is on par with other developmental leagues around the world and it's the most talent laden league in North America.
So what exactly do you have against people who support their local club?

I don't watch the Mariners or the Thunderbirds so I don't know what watching developmental leagues is like.

knownone

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":32md6lv3 said:
I don't watch the Mariners or the Thunderbirds so I don't know what watching developmental leagues is like.
Cute.
College football is a developmental league. In fact every college sport can be viewed as a developmental league.

Subzero717

Reaction score
knownone":36jjcm2o said:
CALIHAWK1":36jjcm2o said:
Cute.
College football is a developmental league. In fact every college sport can be viewed as a developmental league.

Not really but if that's how you want to look at watching high school soccer go ahead.