Yo Sounders fans...

knownone

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2ssgj8qm said:
knownone":2ssgj8qm said:
CALIHAWK1":2ssgj8qm said:
I don't watch the Mariners or the Thunderbirds so I don't know what watching developmental leagues is like.
Cute.
College football is a developmental league. In fact every college sport can be viewed as a developmental league.

Not really but if that's how you want to look at watching high school soccer go ahead.
How so?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2blogn5c said:
knownone":2blogn5c said:
CALIHAWK1":2blogn5c said:
I don't watch the Mariners or the Thunderbirds so I don't know what watching developmental leagues is like.
Cute.
College football is a developmental league. In fact every college sport can be viewed as a developmental league.

Not really but if that's how you want to look at watching high school soccer go ahead.

youre being a bit hard on the MLS here. But yes, there is a massive gap between the top leagues in Europe and the MLS. However, i do think that our better MLS teams could move into the English Championship and survive as mid table teams. Considering the amount of money that is invested in the teams of both I feel like thats an accomplishment

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I have to say I find it fascinating J's created this thread.

Can't wait to go to the game on Thursday. My friend gets Budweiser Pavilion seats once a year through his work, so I'm going to live it up with free beer and food. (And so far, every game I've attended, the Timbers have won.) I've really enjoyed watching the team this year. Porter has the guys attacking more consistently - without the standing around I noticed so often last year -, and there's been a significant upgrade in their coordination. I've even been able to get my dad interested in MLS this year, which I consider a good thing.

@Curry, everything is setting you off, lately. What happened, man?

Latest posts