extreme skins

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
What a bunch of cry babies.

The whole issue is we have made them our post-season bitch and they can't stand it.

I love that we are burning trails under their skin...lol.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope we play them at our house after our 1st-round bye in the playoffs, kick their asses, then kick the Falcons's asses when they travel here for the NFCCG.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":252qirao said:
I hope we play them at our house after our 1st-round bye in the playoffs, kick their asses, then kick the Falcons's asses when they travel here for the NFCCG.

Hey, what happened to you at the zone? Banned?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Young2Rice":17j8vkhf said:
RolandDeschain":17j8vkhf said:

Hey, what happened to you at the zone? Banned?

Yep. Search my post history and see the last couple of posts, and tell me you honestly think it deserves a permanent ban.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
i just got a 25% level warning, for saying i think Kap's very talented, but i'm not a fan because i don't like his on/off field behavior.. mod said i was rocking the boat and being hostile...

HUH? yet they clown us in every Hawk thread , about how much we worship RW and think he's the next midget Mesiah who can walk on water...

i've come to the conclusion Roland that at least 80% of that site is guy's 25 and younger... very hard to have a legit conversation... there's a couple but man it's hard to weed through the rest to talk with guys like Marvin, who i don't always agree with, but at least he presents an argument, with facts/stats to back his claim...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Webzone is seriously a terrible forum. They don't even want debate from opposing fans. Don't go taking it personally, Young2Rice.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Oh I love those Skins comments. Their hate sustains me and fills my heart with Lolz.

This guy from Puyallup especially makes me lol:

When the Seattle fans try to talk $#!t to me, I simply hold up 3 fingers for the Lombardis we have....and then they shut up...**** the Seahawks and their fair weather band wagon jumping fans.....talk to you in a few years my fellow Redskins fans....

If that clown did that to me, I'd just 2005, 2007 and 2012? Then have a big belly laugh while I remind him RG3 was still going boom boom in his Huggies the last time they won a super bowl.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk, the appropriate response is "What, you want to discuss how the Seahawks knocked the Redskins out of the playoffs 3 times in a row?" Don't forget to have an innocent expression on your face.

Then, if/when they correct you, you should say "Oh, we're turning to the History Channel now to talk about the good old days way back when; ok."

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I'm happy they hate us. My greatest wish is to knock them out of the playoffs AGAIN this year on our way to a SB victory.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Can't bring myself to hate the redskins too much. I already hate the cowboys and dislike the eagles a lot more.