AZ - Daryl Washington accused of assault

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
AZ - Daryl Washington accused of assault
Thu May 02, 2013 8:42 am
  • Washington has already been suspended for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Washington is currently under investigation by the Phoenix, Arizona police department after a woman claims she was assaulted by the Pro Bowl linebacker in a domestic incident on Wednesday, the Arizona Republic reports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 55249.html
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• Ouch. He's a hell of a football player. Losing him four games already hurts the Cardinals. An extended absence would really hurt their defense.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran

• Erebus wrote:He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.

They just drafted a guy in the third round that makes Tommy Chong seem like a casual user. Do you believe that releasing Washington even crossed their minds?
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Erebus wrote:He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.

They just drafted a guy in the third round that makes Tommy Chong seem like a casual user. Do you believe that releasing Washington even crossed their minds?

It might be a good idea to not just assume he's guilty, due process and all. You never know, the girl might be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• nanomoz wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
    Erebus wrote:He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL. The Cardinals have a tough choice to make. They should release him to send a message that they don't tolerate that behavior, but they also need all the talent they can get. He's so talented that I would be surprised if they released him.

It might be a good idea to not just assume he's guilty, due process and all. You never know, the girl might be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

So, she choked herself?
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

So, she choked herself?

It's not inconceivable. Tony Romo does it all the time.

JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• lol, on top of his suspension for 4 games already, this dude is done for the year. Overrated to me anyways, at least to those that know who he is lol. He missed way too many tackles to be an elite linebacker. He's an amazingly crafty and quick blitzer tho
    look@dafilm
    NET Practice Squad

• CurryStopstheRuns wrote:So, she choked herself?

You know what, never mind. Throw the book at him. Clearly, her claim and the "marks" on her throat are enough to throw due process out the window. :roll:
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• nanomoz wrote:
    CurryStopstheRuns wrote:So, she choked herself?

You know what, never mind. Throw the book at him. Clearly, her claim and the "marks" on her throat are enough to throw due process out the window. :roll:

I agree.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• nanomoz wrote:

I would say a broken collar bone is a little more than "marks".
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

• HawksFTW wrote:
    nanomoz wrote:

Due process man! She obviously could of thrown herself down a flight of stairs while choking herself.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

HawksFTW wrote:
    nanomoz wrote:

Due process man! She obviously could of thrown herself down a flight of stairs while choking herself.

Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• A MADMAN YOUR HONOR! A desperate fool at the end of his pitiful rope!
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• And Washington was the guy entering the bathroom.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• Sucks to be Cardinals, I almost feel sorry for them, almost.
    NinerBuff
    NET Rookie

Ya, it's likely he did it. But I like living in a society that doesn't adhere to your mob and pitchfork approach. Mock me all you want.

She could have fallen down the stairs, and has a thing for erotic asphyxiation. Or, someone else could have done it. And as she's going through a custody battle, she wants to pin it on Washington.

The potential conspiracies are endless. Come on man, roll with it!
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• :lol:
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information