Can everyone please just boycott the mariners?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
salamander":17trnmdy said:
CurryStopstheRuns":17trnmdy said:
Are you going to begin trolling a mass of threads now? You are not doing very good at the one thread that you should remain in with your posts that wreak of whining.

If this is directed at me, my comment was relevant to the conversation, whereas yours was not. You're calling me out for 'whining' in a board about boycotting your home team. Sacramento was about to (and still might) lose their team because of bad management; if you want to ignore that example then fine; boycott the team until your owner can blame bad attendance on the bad market and move the team to North Carolina.

You are trolling a Seattle sports board in an attempt to gain sympathy for a Sacramento team.

salamander

Reaction score
First off, I come here because I'm a Seahawks fan. Second, I haven't been disrespectful to any of the Sonics or Mariner fans. In fact I'm doing Mariner fans a favor by warning them what can happen when you don't support a bad team. I'm not trolling. What's the point of a forum if you only say what everyone already believes and wants to hear. I trust the people here can make up their own opinions without censoring or intimidating people with alternate points of view.

Subzero717

Reaction score
salamander":1bz7m9yg said:
First off, I come here because I'm a Seahawks fan. Second, I haven't been disrespectful to any of the Sonics or Mariner fans. In fact I'm doing Mariner fans a favor by warning them what can happen when you don't support a bad team. I'm not trolling. What's the point of a forum if you only say what everyone already believes and wants to hear. I trust the people here can make up their own opinions without censoring or intimidating people with alternate points of view.

Baseball is completely different. They have crappy teams that have been crappy for years and hive no intention of ever getting better and no one cares. They have no salary cap. Small market teams realize they are at the mercy of the large markets. You can build a farm system and maybe hit a few years but in the end Its futile.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
salamander":13jtbfom said:

You don't get it and I can no longer help you to understand.