Article: Mike Glennon trying to learn from Russell Wilson

aawolf

Reaction score
I will always respect Glennon for waiting his turn behind Russell Wilson for three years. He could have transferred about anywhere after his RS freshman year when it was apparent he wouldn't start until his senior season. But, he honored his commitment and our coach acknowledged that by taking Glennon over Wilson in his senior year. Glennon had a lot to live up to starting after Wilson, and I thought he did an admirable job, though never really filled the shoes. My prediction is that he will be the starter either mid-season or next year in Tampa Bay.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I don't think,there is anything special about what RW does. He works harder than just about any one and it pays off.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
“I just wanted to pick his mind before I got here and hear how he handled things,” Glennon said. “He’s a man on a mission, and you can hear it in the way he talks. He just kind told me to take it one day at a time and try to get better each and every day. Don’t worry about the long run. If you just get better each and every day, eventually good things will happen. I think that was great advice.”

I wonder if RW ended with "Go Hawks!"?

Latest posts