NBA Playoffs

Throwdown

Reaction score
I bet peaches pissed himself in little squirts tonight as James Harden went ape shit at every turn OKC had coming back.

Leggoooooooo Rockets!

vedthree

Reaction score
asiktrain.gif

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
He's a fantastic player, a superstar. But he knows it, and he knows that the refs know it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1o870f8r said:
What's the deal with Rose? I must have missed it...

Was medically cleared to return 2 months ago. And has been playing 5 on 5 in practice since February. But is still milking his injury for all its worth and not putting himself on the court.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":jrrw005z said:
peachesenregalia":jrrw005z said:
What's the deal with Rose? I must have missed it...

Was supposed to be back from his injury about 2 months ago. Milking it for all it's worth. At least i'm assuming thats what Throw is talkin about here.

Yessir

GCrow

Reaction score
Serisouly, i've smacked my head and given myself many concussions lately over people getting on this, like STFU!

Why people are criticizing him is well beyond me, though maybe they can understand Rose's body better than he does? It was still less than a year ago that he actually had the surgery. Look at his track record, guy has worn Chicago on his sleeve his whole life, i'm sure it's killing him not to be out there but he dosen't think he ready mentally for whatever reason and it's not my business. They'll be playing against the Heat which is totally different than just some 5 on 5 practices.
(Also what the hell's the point, Bulls are a good team but realistically they have no chance, and Rose would have little effect after a year off.)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GCrow":w3rew4yn said:
Serisouly, i've smacked my head and given myself many concussions lately over people getting on this, like STFU!

Why people are criticizing him is well beyond me, though maybe they can understand Rose's body better than he does? It was still less than a year ago that he actually had the surgery. Look at his track record, guy has worn Chicago on his sleeve his whole life, i'm sure it's killing him not to be out there but he dosen't think he ready mentally for whatever reason and it's not my business. They'll be playing against the Heat which is totally different than just some 5 on 5 practices.
(Also what the hell's the point, Bulls are a good team but realistically they have no chance, and Rose would have little effect after a year off.)

I dont think i've ever heard of any player being medically cleared to play, and not playing, in any sport.

Whether he knows his body or not, the doctors know that field better then he does. He's getting paid millions and millions of dollars, if the doctors say its safe for him to play (and he's been playing for months in practice) dude shoudl be playing.

GCrow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":237s2olt said:
I dont think i've ever heard of any player being medically cleared to play, and not playing, in any sport.

Whether he knows his body or not, the doctors know that field better then he does. He's getting paid millions and millions of dollars, if the doctors say its safe for him to play (and he's been playing for months in practice) dude shoudl be playing.

Every person is different, and participating in practice and going up against the Heat after a year off are quite different. The guy wants to come back healed and better than ever. Why risk any setbacks in coming back early, namely in a series where they'll - likely - win 1 game at most? And I believe he's proven he puts the team over himself.

I do however wish he would just come out and say he will not play until next year, and end all this hoopla.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Memphis is just GRIMY. Plus, they got QPon...what's not to love?

On Rose, I was on his side, until I basically saw the Bulls running me out there due to a lack of bodies. The bodies that were out there had AIDS related pneumonia, or something very similar. He lost me....

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Oh, and I hate that whiny, opportunistic, pillow-biter Fisher.

GCrow

Reaction score
Throwdown":1okkl64n said:
Indiana is dope to watch, their hustle just can't be matched by the Knicks.

True, love how physical they are...also Paul George.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Man the Bulls are gutsy. I know that's cliche, but they just are. An entire line-up of 7-8 guys, running with the Heat.