NBA Playoffs

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lord, Nates gonna get paid this offseason.

I can't stand Joakim Noah though, so I'm pissed to see that clown win.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hell yes! Bulls! Thibodeaux is one hell of a coach. Any other team that depleted would have been swept in the 1st round.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1srwzmx6 said:
Hell yes! Bulls! Thibodeaux is one hell of a coach. Any other team that depleted would have been swept in the 1st round.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Nate's one of my GOAT athletes. Peaches put a restraining order on me, after OKC acquired him.

I used to hate Noah, but I just can't anymore. The Cleveland rant the 49ers clown posted sealed it for me. Love the dude.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Don't make me think of Bones Thug, man. Frick, now I hate him.

I know you Graham boys LOVE Bones Thug, but on the Eastside, we don't/didnt allow dat.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwdown":12g6c1vg said:
-The Glove-":12g6c1vg said:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

I've been casually rooting for them since my Sonics have been gone and D Rose was drafted. Still bleed green and gold though. :grin:

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Nate will also fight, anyone. Dude flexes after dunks. Love everything about him.

I'm not too sure he makes too much money this summer. He doesn't respect coaches either. He needed a Thib's to keep him in line.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Nate has that Seattle swag to the max you see out of the ball players that come out of Seattle.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Miami may be in trouble. Size and PG play can get to them.

If its true, Rose has been cleared to play since March? I'm not sure how he can look his teammates in the face. Yeah, I get it, everyone heals differently, but doubts creeping in. Has to be.

Throwdown

Reaction score
pehawk":3amyp9i6 said:

If its true, Rose has been cleared to play since March? I'm not sure how he can look his teammates in the face. Yeah, I get it, everyone heals differently, but doubts creeping in. Has to be.

Rose has been cleared, dudes just a bitch.

I look at it differently, this was a rare off night for Miami, with rust (yeah I believe in that). I think Miami takes it in 5 or 6, but they can't have another off night against Indiana who will sweep the Knicks. Indiana will hustle as hard as any team you can think of, and New York is kind of soft, Knicks aren't going to survive that.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Agree on Pacers. The Knicks are just soft, mentally. Pacers? EXACT opposite.

I still think Heat win series, but, its gonna get hairy if Nate penetrates at will. Unless the Heat get smart, and but Bron on him occasionally.

Throwdown

Reaction score
True, they need to shore that up.

I didn't catch the full game tonight, did the Heat ever try Norris Cole on Nate? I don't understand why they had Ray Allen on him in the clutch.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Bulls defensive scheme was excellent tonight. They do exactly what they are supposed to do. They forced Lebron left and got in Miami's head a bit. Don't know if they can dictate the pace like that the whole series but if was fun to watch tonight.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Cole did aight on Nate, at least no dribble penetration. But, in the 3rd, Nate started hitting J's over him. Or, amazingly enough, Nate was passing, WELL. He mayve had a DD.

The Bulls OWNED them on the glass, offensively especially. Plus, the Bulls didn't give a beep about driving inside on the Heat. Butler, Nate, Gibson all drove at will, and threw up garbage half thew time. But, I think that was the strategy, drive n crash boards. Bulls already had 4 in paint by the time any ball was up.

Heat will most likely still win. But, very interesting strategy by Thib's. A brilliant one; we're the dogs, so we just attack, every play.

Noah makes me look like Gervin handle-wise, but homeboy gets it done. Its ugly as sin, probably sets the game back 30 years with every bucket, but...hey?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
seahawk2k":3rrk86mt said:
Bulls defensive scheme was excellent tonight. They do exactly what they are supposed to do. They forced Lebron left and got in Miami's head a bit. Don't know if they can dictate the pace like that the whole series but if was fun to watch tonight.

Good point.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Man the Warriors play the game right. I wish all the closeted racists, who say "i dont like the selfish players of today", as an alibi, were forced to watch the Warriors. And, this series, actually.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":32t5qv8n said:

They discussed it during the game. His teammates are all behind him 100%. He wouldn't be out there being a cheerleader on the bench if he didn't have the support of all of his coaches and teammates.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of how competitive he is on the court. There's no reason IMO he would leave his team hanging if he was fully capable of performing at his highest level.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Curry is better than Reggie, IMO. Amazing.