NBA Playoffs

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think Memphis and Golden State both move on to the next round. In the east I think it will be Miami and Indiana.

Still don't see anybody that can even come close to beating Miami in a 7 game series.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't know how OKC survives the literal ass beatings the Grizzlies hand out every game, can't depend on Kevin Martin to go for 20+ every game anymore it's a long way from 2006.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I love how fluid Golden State plays. I'd love to see a Memphis Golden State conference finals. Great clash of styles.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Man I can't stand Jarret Jack's NeYo looking mug. Good thing he hit that fadeaway. He needs to remember he's not no Steph Curry though

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Ne Yo mug! Nice.

Diaw's an odd looking dude too.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
This turned out to be a hell of a game. I feel like the Spurs hit a shot to win here. Parker a little jumper off the elbow maybe.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Don't understand how Curry doesn't take that last shot.

GCrow

Reaction score
That. Game. Was. NUTS! Serisouly I would buy that game on DVD.

Also if that screaming-shreiking lady is sitting beside the announcers (Why the hell is Dick Stockton calling huge Basketball games?) for game 2 i'm not making it through.

GCrow

Reaction score
pehawk":1lp8teqj said:
Curry is better than Reggie, IMO. Amazing.

Saw this amazing stat couple weeks ago...Through their first 250 games of their career or so, Curry's made over twice as many 3's as Reggie and Ray Allen.

I've watched this on loop for the past hour, guys ballin out of his mind.
[youtube]VAKKzNtay1g[/youtube]

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Word! Thanks for that, GCrow.

I remember watching him at Davidson. What's weird is exceptional and perfect shooters, like Curry, Miller, Allen look odd to me. Someone that great at it, tricks me into thinking they look unusual. When, actually, their technique's so great, that's what tricks my mind.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
It's also amazing how they need so little space to rise and fire. Curry has the ability to attack off the dribble as well. Often with great shooters, they have favorite spots(the wing for Reggie, the corner for Ray and three feet off the top of the key for Curry) and teams eventually learn to keep them off their spots, or try at least. The tough thing about Curry is that he offers a little hesitation, like he's about to rise and fire, the defender closes(often off balance because no one knows how to close out anymore), and he speeds right by them and hits that floater, kicks it out or does some insanely creative layup at the rim. He gets compared to other great shooters, but I think he's more than that.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
For sure, 2k. That no-look, one-handed, pass he does routinely is stunning.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":3giq10op said:
For sure, 2k. That no-look, one-handed, pass he does routinely is stunning.
One of the prettiest passes IMO. Especially when it's a dime to Bogut. That guys also fun to watch when he's on.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Mark Jackson gets outthought or outthinks himself at the end of games, don't know which, but it hurts his team.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":38rh38rs said:
I'd take Paul George over Melo any day, thoughts?

Oh, fo show!

I dont get Carmelo. I watched his entire tourney run at Syracuse, and in NO WAY did he look to be a selfish player. He looked like a typical NBA super-superstar, the type obsessed with winning. He gets to the association, and, he becomes a ball-hog who could give a frick if any teammate of his scores or gets involved.

Amazing....

The Outfield

Reaction score
I don't always watch the NBA, but when I do, it's because the Thunder are losing.

Have a good night, Clay Clay!