Richard Sherman

DavidSeven

Reaction score
DeionSanders‏@DeionSanders
I won't EVER apologize for my Confidence because it Offended your Insecurity. Truth

Retweeted by Richard Sherman

Shock2k

Reaction score
DavidSeven":miitss3e said:
DeionSanders‏@DeionSanders
I won't EVER apologize for my Confidence because it Offended your Insecurity. Truth

Retweeted by Richard Sherman

haha, Nice.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Dick is genious. A degree in Communications (appropriate) from Stanford. Is he really going to give a rats arse what anyone thinks of him 15 or 20 years from now from atop his pile of cash...?? I wouldn't.

Subzero717

Reaction score
McGruff":2lljduah said:
CALIHAWK1":2lljduah said:
BlueTalons":2lljduah said:
Tical21 said:
Don't even start to compare Sherm to the glove. Talking trash during the game to get in a players head is one thing. The intent is to disrupt and get a player or team off of their game. It was a huge part of my game personally as well. But there is a huge difference between trash talking and taunting. Sherman's antics are more TO than they are Payton/Jordan/Sanders. It is bush and, frankly, embarrassing.
Gary did do some of his talk off the court. IMHO, Gary did not have as big a stage that is there today with dozens of sports shows, the Internet, and social media. The other thing about "trash talking"...the media LOVES it! It gives them something to talk about.

(On a side note, I found this quote funny from this NBA article:)
In Seattle, Gary Payton was in perpetual danger of suffering a sprained jaw and larynx, sometimes jabbering even as he drove to the basket. Payton was so verbally inclined that he even trashed his own teammates, referring, for instance, to Sonics center Ervin Johnson as "Tragic Johnson."
I don't think Sherm would ever trash a teammate.

He trashed Kam.

Overstatement.

The only people getting offended at this are latte-sipping, pot smoking fans who think the player represent them.

What did I overstate exactly?

Swing and miss at attempted smack. Thats bush league smack.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
He trashed Kam.

What did I overstate exactly?Swing and miss at attempted smack. Thats bush league smack.

What exactly did Sherm say that "trashed" Kam? If by telling the truth in a subtle fashion was talking trash than I guess your right. :roll: He never came out and Said Kam Jacked up on that play. I completley disagree with your assessment.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2udmzsxu said:
McGruff":2udmzsxu said:
CALIHAWK1":2udmzsxu said:
BlueTalons said:
Tical21 said:
Don't even start to compare Sherm to the glove. Talking trash during the game to get in a players head is one thing. The intent is to disrupt and get a player or team off of their game. It was a huge part of my game personally as well. But there is a huge difference between trash talking and taunting. Sherman's antics are more TO than they are Payton/Jordan/Sanders. It is bush and, frankly, embarrassing.
Gary did do some of his talk off the court. IMHO, Gary did not have as big a stage that is there today with dozens of sports shows, the Internet, and social media. The other thing about "trash talking"...the media LOVES it! It gives them something to talk about.

In Seattle, Gary Payton was in perpetual danger of suffering a sprained jaw and larynx, sometimes jabbering even as he drove to the basket. Payton was so verbally inclined that he even trashed his own teammates, referring, for instance, to Sonics center Ervin Johnson as "Tragic Johnson."

He trashed Kam.

Overstatement.

The only people getting offended at this are latte-sipping, pot smoking fans who think the player represent them.

No wonder Kam doesn't like Sherman. I mean, you ever see them hanging out in the off-season or anything like that?

Tumblr ml4lth0EJ01rs13bbo1 400

Oh wait!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":33utwlav said:
No wonder Kam doesn't like Sherman. I mean, you ever see them hanging out in the off-season or anything like that?

Oh wait!

Come'on, you can see it Kam's eyes. He just waitin' for Sherm to look the other way so he can cold-cock him...

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Hawk Fans...

When it comes to extending Sherman and/or Thomas, which one do you keep? Obviously you'll give a big deal to Wilson and Okung, and Harvin's contact is already on the books.

per Mike Sando, ESPN
Think they could, but would bet against it. I'd bet on them re-signing Earl Thomas. I wonder whether they'll re-sign Richard Sherman.

The Niners have a similar issue with Crabtree, Aldon Smith, and Iupati. We'll be able to keep 2, maybe 3, but if we do keep 3 it'll mean we lose Justin Smith, Bowman, or Vernon Davis.

drdiags

Reaction score
NinerBuff":6t4mc2xt said:
Hawk Fans...

When it comes to extending Sherman and/or Thomas, which one do you keep? Obviously you'll give a big deal to Wilson and Okung, and Harvin's contact is already on the books.

per Mike Sando, ESPN
Think they could, but would bet against it. I'd bet on them re-signing Earl Thomas. I wonder whether they'll re-sign Richard Sherman.

The Niners have a similar issue with Crabtree, Aldon Smith, and Iupati. We'll be able to keep 2, maybe 3, but if we do keep 3 it'll mean we lose Justin Smith, Bowman, or Vernon Davis.

Tough call. If you can only have one, Thomas is still the least replaceable currently. I take Thomas.

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ka9xo1z said:
CALIHAWK1":1ka9xo1z said:
McGruff":1ka9xo1z said:
CALIHAWK1 said:
BlueTalons said:
Tical21 said:

He trashed Kam.

Overstatement.

Oh wait!

I never said they didn't like one another. I said Sherm trasjed Kam which is true. Never said anything other than that.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
"...Oh, presentable a vegetable...oh dig, dig, dig it yeah!"

Supertramp, off Crime of the Century album for you youngsters.