Dear David Stern (an open letter)

nategreat

Reaction score
Okay here's how this works. Everyone adds a sentence onto the last one. I'll start.

Dear David Stern,

You have earned every bit of every harsh word that has ever been said about you.

KK84

Reaction score
We would tell you how we really feel, but this letter was posted in the wrong forum.

jhawk91

Reaction score
But what we can say is you are a lying, conniving, scum ball, sleeze bag piece of rotten dirty piece of dooty head

Throwdown

Reaction score
Who deserves nothing but the worst in life, but unfortunately that isn't how the world works at times.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
When the smoke clears and the Sonics are back in Seattle, the entire state of Washington is going to own your ass.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Except as of writing this, I've come to realize you'll never come here; never allow a team here until you retire.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I just went and used the toilet and named my poop after you.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
If after reading this letter, you feel that Seattle is unjustly upset with you, know this: We will not forgive you for screwing with us a second time, and we are holding you personally responsible for the fiasco that is happening in Sacramento right now.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
So find solace in your retirement, Mr. Stern--you served your fat cat buddies faithfully while scraping as much of the limelight for yourself as possible; no easy feat even for a man as oily and slippery as yourself.

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
If I only manage to get one point across to you, let it be the following. Bite me you Napoleonic midget.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'd like to tell you how I really feel but this isn't the Shack so suffice to say even casual fans of the NBA will rejoice from far and wide the day you are no longer commissioner. Oh, and you can flat out go to hell.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
If you were on fire I would sit back and pull out a bag of marshmallows.