How about least favorite college teams?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":195i1iu4 said:
Looks like most people on this board hate Miami. With how mediocre my alma mater has been the last decade I am surprised anyone cares to notice them, let alone hate them.

Also shocked and disappointed that no one mentioned hating Penn State. Allowing an obvious predator like Sandusky to roam the campus raping innocent boys and then trying to cover it up is beyond despicable. They should have gotten the permanent death penalty for that. I used to hate OSU and ND but now I practically love those teams compared with how much I despise Penn State.

Though I have a healthy disgust with Penn State, they're getting punished already. And outside of that one incident, they aren't nearly as hateable as a team like Ohio State. Their fans are the worst.

In the Pac 12, I hate Arizona and love to see them lose (at least in football.) I also hate Alabama because of sick of them, and as good a coach as Saban is, it's an awful feeling to see that huge of a douchebag attain such success. See Harbaugh, Jim for references.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Oregon is by far my least favorite. Also can't stand Notre Dame or USC. I enjoy watching Duke and UNC lose in basketball and in general the SEC faltering.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Notre Dame - the Dallas Cowpatties of college football
U of Miami - The Pissburgh Stealers of college football
The SEC - because they get to play for the MYTHICAL national champioship with 1 loss when no one else does and they won't schedule outside their little geographic niche. You win 7 in a row when the playoffs are implemented and when strength of schedule is factored in and I'll be impressed. Until then, I don't wanna hear it.

aawolf

Reaction score
UNC-Ch--they got away with cheating to keep players eligible with fake no-show classes, paying tutors to plagerize papers, free Miami trips for atheletes with NFL agents, and having football staff paid by NFL agents--- and the administration, the NCAA, and the Board of Governers of North Carolina and the ACC turned a blind eye. They should have gotten the death penalty.

The history with my alma-mater, NC State is that we get the death penalty (mostly self-imposed) after UNC bickering in 1990 when all we did was players sold shoes and sold game tickets. Such a double standard should not stand. We are still bitter and several NC State fans seemingly can't sleep at night knowing how easy UNC has gotten off for their misdeeds.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Football - UCLA (all sports really), Ohio State, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, BYU

Basketball - Gonzaga, Duke (with a passion on each)

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Oregon, ND, USC and then WSU.

In that order. Go Dawgs

sc85sis

Reaction score
I have great respect for Notre Dame due to the fact I grew up about a hour from South Bend, plus the great history and rivalry they share with USC; but I want them to lose--badly. Their bandwagon, subway alumni drive me insane.

I hate Ohio State with a passion. I'm from Michigan--it's part of my geographical DNA to hate the bucknuts.

I hated Florida while Urban Meyer was there because I really dislike him. I hate most of the SEC, actually.

I dislike Miami mostly because of Paul Dee and what he did to USC as chair of the NCAA's COI. Hypocrite.

Lastly, don't Bruin your life!

sc85sis

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":318jol2x said:
Notre Dame - the Dallas Cowpatties of college football
U of Miami - The Pissburgh Stealers of college football
The SEC - because they get to play for the MYTHICAL national champioship with 1 loss when no one else does and they won't schedule outside their little geographic niche. You win 7 in a row when the playoffs are implemented and when strength of schedule is factored in and I'll be impressed. Until then, I don't wanna hear it.
What he said, re: the SEC.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Notre Dame/BYU. I don't hate religion per se, I can't stand religious schools in sports. feels wrong to me. SMU get honorable mention.

USC was a school I used to hate. But then they were the Pac-10's only defense from the SEC, so I got over it. I still have trouble liking Stanford after Bill Walsh led the crusade to destroy the Huskies and Don James. The Bruins have Mora now, I can't stand the guy.

Cougar's list looks a lot like mine after that. A lot of it isn't hatred, I just like upsets so I end up rooting against the established annual favorites a lot. I think the ranking system is built of bullshit, so anything that messes it up is fine with me.

I do have an irrational hatred of Nebraska and the Buckeyes. Maybe it is the red. IDK.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Florida and Miami. I don't like the programs at all. I still can stand the shared title the Huskies got in the 90s.