EPL 2012-2013

Uncle Si

Reaction score
"Actually"? Just say what you mean next time. He's either/or. You went as far as saying he should retire next season if they are trophyless... why? He's continued to be successful (enough) with a B- squad. Why is it on him?

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":rohn5y8z said:
"Actually"? Just say what you mean next time. He's either/or. You went as far as saying he should retire next season if they are trophyless... why? He's continued to be successful (enough) with a B- squad. Why is it on him?

I say that because he can only take the team so far. And it might just become too stressful with the increasing frustration of the fans. I also said he should retire if next season ends as another trophyless one because it is his last contracted season with Arsenal, unless we get closer to ending the trophy drought without actually winning one. Plus I never said he has to leave Arsenal, I've always felt that if he calls it a career he should stay with the club in a different job.

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
I would like to do a long winded season report card of Liverpool, but it's already been said. Onward and upward!

Edit - Also Stoke City Rugby team can eat 1000 dicks. Relegation was never more deserved.

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
Cardiff, Hull, and Crystal Palace officially replace QPR, Reading, and Wigan as the new premier league punching bags. Anyone back any of the new boys to stay up? I reckon Cardiff could maybe avoid the drop.

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
I hope Cardiff stay up for the sole reason of Craig Bellamy. I have no feelings towards Hull, but Crystal Palace has some F ugly kits. Hard to even look at.

Blueboy

Reaction score
Palace fan here and was at the play off final yesterday with the kids. Great day and financially secure for a few years, could get a few spankings next season though I fear!

Blueboy

Reaction score
InSuarezWeTrust":3f75a213 said:
I hope Cardiff stay up for the sole reason of Craig Bellamy. I have no feelings towards Hull, but Crystal Palace has some F ugly kits. Hard to even look at.

Don't worry, we (Palace) have new kits for next season!

Crystal Palace Shirt 2013 14

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Blueboy":15x5tule said:
InSuarezWeTrust":15x5tule said:

Don't worry, we (Palace) have new kits for next season!

Crystal Palace Shirt 2013 14

The away kit looks pretty cool.