nick franklin

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
To the other 4 people who watch mariners games, I think Nick Franklin is my Russell Wilson of baseball. As in he came in as a new guy, short in stature, and has shattered expectations. The future is bright for him.

Reaction score
Easy there dude. Ackley came rarin' in with his balls on fire as well before he went to shit the last half of last year and this year. Granted, I'm hoping for franklin to keep getting better like seager, but I'm not really expecting it.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":2ypqqq5w said:
Easy there dude. Ackley came rarin' in with his balls on fire as well before he went to shit the last half of last year and this year. Granted, I'm hoping for franklin to keep getting better like seager, but I'm not really expecting it.

Yep. Until a Mariner young pup has a great ENTIRE season I will not get my hopes up.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":1q9kqfoy said:
To the other 4 people who watch mariners games, I think Nick Franklin is my Russell Wilson of baseball. As in he came in as a new guy, short in stature, and has shattered expectations. The future is bright for him.
He's had a nice start to his big league career. ... but as for your comparison id say that's more Kyle Seager than Franklin

Nice to Smoak getting hits and taking walks. Little resurgence. And gutis back

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2u8i8gpo said:
MissoulaHawkFan":2u8i8gpo said:

Yep. Until a Mariner young pup has a great ENTIRE season I will not get my hopes up.
+2

Subzero717

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":7x1atrzo said:
MissoulaHawkFan":7x1atrzo said:

Not even then because that just means he is closer to signing with another team for a whole lot of money.

Chapow

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2hoi3ho4 said:
Trenchbroom":2hoi3ho4 said:
MissoulaHawkFan":2hoi3ho4 said:

Not even then because that just means he is closer to signing with another team for a whole lot of money.

Yep, if Franklin keeps this up, he'll be a Yankee within a couple years.

And Seager will be a Ranger.

But hey, at least the Mariners will get a couple of really highly rated prospects that will eventually turn out to be borderline poor/mediocre MLB players while Franklin and Seager go on to become All Stars.

That's just how the M's roll.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chapow":2ro9329t said:
Yep, if Franklin keeps this up, he'll be a Yankee within a couple years.

And Seager will be a Ranger.

But hey, at least the Mariners will get a couple of really highly rated prospects that will eventually turn out to be borderline poor/mediocre MLB players while Franklin and Seager go on to become All Stars.

That's just how the M's roll.
Sadly, this usually covers it.