Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two other guys involved is working with the police and making a deal. They seem to have come up with quite a bit of information and have known where to look in a short period of time. And that would be the smart thing to do, if Hernandez indeed feels like he needs to tie up loose ends this way.

Throwdown

Reaction score
TwilightError":19fdsqxt said:
So they really have these bloods and crips in every corner of the country.. Are they in the state of Washington too?

Tacoma/Lakewood/Parkland/Spanaway and A few places in Seattle are pretty notorious for gangs and gang violence. Not just strictly Crips and Bloods either.

samwize77

Reaction score
mikeak":2d3b1x3w said:
From this article: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ble-murder

The working theory, according to the Globe, is that Odin Lloyd -- the man Hernandez is charged with killing -- may have had information about Hernandez's role in the double murders.

Pure speculation but Hernandez stated that you can't trust nobody before he allegedly went and killed Lloyd. So to me the question is if Lloyd was talking to the police, Lloyd's gf knew that he was (who I guess is friends / sister with Hernandez's gf which is how he found out). This would also explain the text - I am with NFL - as in if something happens to me tell the police I went with Hernandez

maybe I am reading to much into it but it really seems like a logical path to how things went to where they went. A whole lot more logical than my buddy talked to someone in a bar last week that I don't like so now at 2.30am I am going to go kill him and then later smash the security system instead of turning it off.

Since all this came out I've kept asking myself "why". Is Hernandez actually stupid enough to waste some one because of some one talking to some one else? People kill people for the stupidest reasons. Some for money....some for power....some because of racism...and some simply for the thrill. But I'd wager most these people don't have much in life to begin with. But with Hernandez...it just seems the pieces don't fit. He had to have more of a reason than Lloyd talking to someone he didn't like. Theres gotta be more to it than that. BUT...I've said it before....never underestimate the power of stupidity.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
sounds to me like hernandez thought he could get away with something and pay people off and realized that wasn't going to work and started to tie up loose ends. This Lloyd killing sounds like it's connected to the double murder last year which could in turn be related to something else.

who knows how many secrets this guy has? there was that other shooting when he was at FLA that he was questioned for that no one was charged with. Could just be a chain of him trying to shut people up.

hawker84

Reaction score
Throwdown":31ubn7o1 said:
TwilightError":31ubn7o1 said:
So they really have these bloods and crips in every corner of the country.. Are they in the state of Washington too?

Tacoma/Lakewood/Parkland/Spanaway and A few places in Seattle are pretty notorious for gangs and gang violence. Not just strictly Crips and Bloods either.

Spokane, Yakimia and Tri Cities has a huge gang population as well...

TwilightError

Reaction score
Throwdown":1qslw5vj said:
TwilightError":1qslw5vj said:

Must be scary stuff to live close to it...

Since it is so widespread, there must be loads of gang members (even murderers?) in the NFL. Maybe most can leave it behind, but there most be many struggling with unwilling involvement.. Hernandez probably just chose to live like that. At least he looks the part.

mikeak

Reaction score
samwize77":1r7d4q2b said:
He had to have more of a reason than Lloyd talking to someone he didn't like. .

Well I 100% agree with you. Furthermore if he did it just because Lloyd talked to the wrong person it would have been done smarter. Like not run out in the middle of the night suddenly and do it but better planned and thought through. Heck steal a car and do it is a better option than using your rental.

Which is why I would not be surprised to find out Lloyd were talking to the cops

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3mjmcagf said:
then again the question is always the same, where's his father?

Pops unexpectedly died from an illness when Hernandez was in his early teens and his older brother was just about done with High school. His brother has gone on to be a HS Principal or dean at some small college. Aaron took the troubled kid path. Doesn't justify his actions but since you asked, that is what I read when all this began hitting the fan.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
samwize77":hekh1y7u said:
mikeak":hekh1y7u said:
From this article: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ble-murder

The working theory, according to the Globe, is that Odin Lloyd -- the man Hernandez is charged with killing -- may have had information about Hernandez's role in the double murders.

Pure speculation but Hernandez stated that you can't trust nobody before he allegedly went and killed Lloyd. So to me the question is if Lloyd was talking to the police, Lloyd's gf knew that he was (who I guess is friends / sister with Hernandez's gf which is how he found out). This would also explain the text - I am with NFL - as in if something happens to me tell the police I went with Hernandez

maybe I am reading to much into it but it really seems like a logical path to how things went to where they went. A whole lot more logical than my buddy talked to someone in a bar last week that I don't like so now at 2.30am I am going to go kill him and then later smash the security system instead of turning it off.

Since all this came out I've kept asking myself "why". Is Hernandez actually stupid enough to waste some one because of some one talking to some one else? People kill people for the stupidest reasons. Some for money....some for power....some because of racism...and some simply for the thrill. But I'd wager most these people don't have much in life to begin with. But with Hernandez...it just seems the pieces don't fit. He had to have more of a reason than Lloyd talking to someone he didn't like. Theres gotta be more to it than that. BUT...I've said it before....never underestimate the power of stupidity.

it now appears this may have been to silence Loyd becuase he had info about a double murder hernandez was involved in

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06 ... story.html

samwize77

Reaction score
Ah.....maybe Mr Hernandez was also on the grassy knoll!

CPHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":yjr0seeu said:
Hawknballs":yjr0seeu said:
then again the question is always the same, where's his father?

Pops unexpectedly died from an illness when Hernandez was in his early teens and his older brother was just about done with High school. His brother has gone on to be a HS Principal or dean at some small college. Aaron took the troubled kid path. Doesn't justify his actions but since you asked, that is what I read when all this began hitting the fan.

Crazy two brothers can grow up in the same environment, yet one becomes a principal and the other a thug.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3i0uxu4j said:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two other guys involved is working with the police and making a deal. They seem to have come up with quite a bit of information and have known where to look in a short period of time. And that would be the smart thing to do, if Hernandez indeed feels like he needs to tie up loose ends this way.
Sounds exactly like what is happening. This whole thing is spinning into Twilight Zone territory.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
430144_644325375595646_1712281810_n.jpg

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2p217uth said:
it now appears this may have been to silence Loyd becuase he had info about a double murder hernandez was involved in

Oh, well it's alright, then. Brotha gotta pop a cap in the ass of them snitches, ya know?

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
hawker84":2d118eot said:
Throwdown":2d118eot said:
TwilightError":2d118eot said:

Spokane, Yakimia and Tri Cities has a huge gang population as well...

Never really heard of eastern Washington having a lot of gang related activity, but I would conisder the "south end" (South Seattle/Rainer Beach/New Holly/Skyway) to be the most gang infested. Tacoma is a big one too.