Training camp schedule announced

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Will I have to man up and wait in line for the bus to VMAC? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :49ersmall:

-SH

<------Aug2

IronSaint

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2yblfd8o said:
We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:

Johnny

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3jgoydls said:
Wenhawk":3jgoydls said:
Not being the primary holder of season tickets I was told I am not allowed to regestier for the trainging camp the primary holder has to apply and be with me. Is it common for training camp to sell out? I imaging the weekends go first but I'll plan day off if I have to just to take my boys to see the practices. It's looking like I will be on the road for most of Thursday and wont be able to sign up reight when regestration opens for the public and I really want to go, do you guys think by thursday afternoon there will still be any openings?

Only real fans are season ticket holders.:evil:

I just converted to 49er-ism, "Who has it better than Us?"

- Seahawks fans without season tickets that's who!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :3-1:

Subzero717

Reaction score
IronSaint":1nr4u3p5 said:
CALIHAWK1":1nr4u3p5 said:
We pay for the bus ride. Where they practice having the fans park there isn't practical and the neighbors wouldn't like it.

Oh ok, I see. I thought ya'll had to pay like $10-15/head to get into the practice. LOL. $7/head for a bus ride isn't too bad then, I guess. :mrgreen:

Despite ours being free, they gouge the hell out of us on drinks since there's no outside food/drink allowed. It's always hot enough there that it'd even make Satan himself blush, yet it's $3 for a Gatorade and I have no clue how much the beer is. :oops: Me and my friend usually sneak ours in, but shhh... :th2thumbs:

I see what you did there. This is Seattle though. You can't hardly psrk in this city for less tham $10 anymore amd that's cheap. So free parking and a $7 bus ride ain't bad.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I'm going to one of the training camp sessions (Sunday), I know it starts at 10am but when are you supposed to show up to the shuttle...and where is the shuttle?

hawker84

Reaction score
So camp start today? went to the site and they have nothing that i could find on it.. their events calendar is empty..