Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

rjdriver

Reaction score
On the bright side,

Jerramy Stevens seems like less of douche.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
BigBay49":2fki5us5 said:
Hey I stole this from somebody on the 49er forum but thought you might get a chuckle out of it if you haven't already seen it.

30mwzft

lol
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL...The new Madden cover:

BOGspLBCUAAYTsT.jpg:large

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
"Go in a tight end, come out a wide receiver" / "don't drop the soap" etc. etc. etc.

I know these are "just jokes" -- but I just wanted to say that it's pretty messed up that we all seem to accept that rape will be a part of someone's punishment in this country. Talk about cruel and unusual...

taz291819

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":fhcew4qi said:
Well it is cruel and unusual to execute somebody also so I guess it's pretty fair if he is actually convicted.

Agreed. Though, if he's guilty, I don't find it cruel nor unusual.

samwize77

Reaction score
Well, if the punishment is suppose to fit the crime, getting life for taking a life hardly seems right, but throw in a few backside rides, then things seem to even out alittle, maybe.

minormillikin

Reaction score
If he is actually placed in gen-pop, he will be treated like royalty, thanks to his fame and "street cred."

That said, Hernandez would probably be the pitcher in any prison-rape situation.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

KK84

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3v6xrxnt said:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

Good. I would hate to see him walk just cuz he made one of his posse do it for him.

irocdave

Reaction score
I didn't follow any of the OJ shit purposely. Why glamorize shit like that? From day two it has been obvious this piss poor excuse of a human being is guilty. It's amazingly clear now how, why and what prompted this killing. His ass is toast, and he was to stupid to even make an attempt at covering his tracks. I feel NO sorrow for this POS, he should be executed after proven guilty. The death penalty is in place just for sub humans like this.

I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.

Off the soap box know, but that POS article pissed me off. I also see way to many people trying to be politically correct when the FACTS tell the gut to call it is what it is.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't see how this is his parents fault, they didn't choose his friends for him. I don't care how involved someone is with their children, their life is still going to take the path that the individual chooses regardless.

From what I've read, after Hernandez's dad died, he took a turn for the worst, understandable. But he is an idiot for keeping that same company after coming up and getting a dream job making millions in the NFL. Why he still felt the need to be this gang member and keep that company around will forever be beyond me. So many people struggle to get out of the streets, it baffles me why some of those same people turn back around to em, and it always comes back to bite em in the end, where it costs them dearly, with losing their life, losing a friend, or this. It's sad to me to see a young man throw it away because he felt dissed, all because he wouldn't let that bullshit life go.

hawker84

Reaction score
Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:

"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM