Second favorite team

KK84

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":3lul64hf said:
Seahwkgal":3lul64hf said:
Detroit Lions for me, by default because all of my friends are and I have watched the team a lot. I live in Michigan.
I am so glad that the Lions are not my favorite team. I feel sorry for most of my friends. lol

me too - grew up in da U.P. eh. . . .

I've met a few people from the up that are Green Bay fans. Which is more prevalent?

garrylt4

Reaction score
Anyone who plays the Stealers, yes even when they play the 49ers.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Believe it or not, your humble NET creator was a Vikings fan before a Seahawks fan.

In my defense, this was before there ever was a Seahawks team. I always loved the purple and Nike-looking logo on the helmets. My first NFL jersey ever was an Ahmad Rashad jersey.

I loved that jersey. Then one day, I saw this new team with their cool looking bird on the side of their helmet...Blue, green, silver...I was hooked. When I found out they were MY home team??

Hooked ever sense.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks are my one and only, there never will be a #2. That said, I do at least have to show a tolerance for the Broncos, as my wife is a Broncos fan... for now...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":1y4v7amu said:
The Seahawks are my one and only, there never will be a #2. That said, I do at least have to show a tolerance for the Broncos, as my wife is a Broncos fan... for now...
That sounds ominous. Please don't do a Hernandez. Peyton cannot live forever he will retire I promise.:D

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1f2wk8gz said:
nIdahoSeahawk":1f2wk8gz said:
That sounds ominous. Please don't do a Hernandez. Peyton cannot live forever he will retire I promise.:D

Lol, I was thinking I'll just take her to some Hawks games and watch as the 12th converts her

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":3rze21jy said:
KCHawkGirl":3rze21jy said:
nIdahoSeahawk":3rze21jy said:

Lol, I was thinking I'll just take her to some Hawks games and watch as the 12th converts her
EXCELLENT.

chris98251

Reaction score
I liked the Vikings when Fran played and the Purple People Eaters were dominant, Chuck Foreman, Sammy White, Ahmad Rashad who was Seahawk Property but never played a down and we got Carl Eller I beleive in a deal for.

Also was a big fan of the Raiders when Madden was coaching, any team with that much swagger that backed it up and still won regardless of penalties was something you had to watch. Talk about intimidating. Sadly the No Fun League made them mythical beast forever talked about and never again to be seen.

These days it's hard with teams not keeping players and coaches for very long, team identity changes like underware almost every season you see revamps of almost a dozen coaches now.

It would have to be a AFC team though, can't support a team in the NFC that could interfere with the Seahawks. Probably start off with the Raiders, being a old favorite and them still trying to figure out who and what they are post Al Davis it could be interesting.

osprey6

Reaction score
I liked the Bucs back in the creamsicle days to have a pennant, but never anything serious. Same deal with the Chargers. But the Seahawks were always number one. Actually I liked the Chargers more when I went to see them take down the Stealers last season. Loved the game, the Stealers really looked bad in that one, and I kept egging on some drunk guy who was loudly and repeatedly referring to Big Dumb as a sex offender.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Seahawks fan since 80' ...

Would have liked to see the Bills get one during their SB run (x4) ...

That had to hurt though, huh?

dracolich81

Reaction score
I'm 100% Seahawks and have been my whole life, but one team I always hope wins (as long as there not playing us), is the Bills. I guess it's the small town aspect that I like.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Don't have a second team. But... my family is all huge Packer fans so I have some gear from Lambeau that people have purchased for me. I have not worn said gear and after the temper tantrum they threw this year, I'm kinda cold on the Pack.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I kinda pull for the Texans a lil bit. Live in the Houston area. Have tix to the game 9/29. Could be a SB preview. That being said nobody above the HAWKS.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Only one team....Seattle Seahawks.

Although I was a serious Raven supporter this last January.

seahawks875

Reaction score
Normally I don't have a 2nd favorite team but for now it's the colts because I know one of their players

Latest posts