Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawker84":2e69je07 said:
Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:

"@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

@VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

@VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

@VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

@VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM

If that's true, someone needs to rustle up a huge storm about Robert Kraft and his "we were duped" comment. Because it would clearly be BS.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
irocdave":m5hy0tt1 said:
I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.

Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.

hawker84

Reaction score
I was thinking that as well.. Hernandez is either the "Real Deal" (Gangster/killer Tony Soprano style) or there's a bunch of pansies on that team..

Pretty sure Browner would've bitch slapped his ass after those threats..

sc85sis

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2chi9o5l said:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.
"An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?

Basis4day

Reaction score
sc85sis":2v44pxqe said:
loafoftatupu":2v44pxqe said:
KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.
"An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?

Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Basis4day":cokbc1ex said:
sc85sis":cokbc1ex said:
loafoftatupu":cokbc1ex said:

Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.
Nobody's sleeping through several gunshots, pretty much point-blank

irocdave

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2e2d83oq said:
irocdave":2e2d83oq said:
I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.

Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.
Only reason this article makes sense is if no father figure is in place that actually is a father figure. Sugar coat it all you want but if AH dad put his foot down / in his ass for being a sub human he may have turned out differently. This opens Pandora's box with parenting. Some kids are super sensitive, others need more immediate physical influence to get them to straighten up. I was raised in a physical administration parenting situation. I still resent it, but I knew what was coming when I did something epically stupid in my teenage years.
This ass clown deserves what's coming, don't make excuses for him and don't let Whitlock influence you. I have read a lot of his articles and tend to agree with him for the most part. In this instance, I don't and never will. Listening to below human music is NO excuse for this type of lifestyle. If some one is not capable of understanding the concept of valuing human life in todays society then they do not have a part in society. With this being said, why the hell should me, my wife, my sons PAY TAXES to keep this animal alive? This person serves no purpose in the human experience, rather they diminish the experience.

If you disagree please explain why you see this differently. Starting off with blaming me our anyone who isn't directly related to this sub human will generate a direct response from me....I am not raising my sons with this BS....it would be much easier on me to run away, loosen my OBLIGATION etc. But I don't BECUASE it's what being a FATHER is.

irocdave

Reaction score
Don't buy in to the bullshit. Raising your kids is hard work. Blaming some one else is just that, blaming some one else. If your kid is that hard headed and logic doesn't work, then, well, you know what you have to do as a father. I grew up with that. Guess what? It worked. Don't cower to this crap. If music, or rather studio made soundtracks over layed with gangster ghetto tough talk turns you on then I guess Whitlock is right. Who the hell finds artistic quality in that? If you do, have you ever driven through Compton or Stockton on a Friday night? You will feel like an animal in the zoo. You will also appreciate your cage. This gangster / ANIMAL mentality is what's at issue. in Whitlock's article. I have seen this in person more times than I care to admit. These ANIMALS need to be put down. Just like AH's life needs to snuffed out. Why should this guy live to a ripe old age in prison ( funded by families like mine) when he snuffed out 1 or several more lives just so he could "keep it real". Screw him and the rest of you that think this is acceptable. May as well toss in the NAACP, they have decided to jump on the media gravy train that is AH. Go figure, a Hispanic killed a African American and look who's side they took. It's all about morons that want to pick up the torches and blame some one else.

Anyone else see the hypocrisy?

drdiags

Reaction score
Hey irocdave, AH's father died due to a complication with surgery when he was a teenager. AH seems to be a sociopath anyway, and all the putting your foot down most likely wouldn't have made much difference in regard to his lack of value for other's lives.

The F-bomb is taboo outside the Shack or PWR forums. He needs to pay the ultimate price once the 12 good folks vote their conscience.

Other than that, have at it.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I agree with drdiags here. AH is a sociopath. Upbringing sometimes has nothing to do with their lack of value for other's lives. Jeffrey Dahmer was a perfect example. Great family upbringing, still a serial killer.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
irocdave":g08ux42k said:
Sarlacc83":g08ux42k said:
irocdave":g08ux42k said:

Only reason this article makes sense is if no father figure is in place that actually is a father figure. Sugar coat it all you want but if AH dad put his foot down / in his ass for being a sub human he may have turned out differently. This opens Pandora's box with parenting. Some kids are super sensitive, others need more immediate physical influence to get them to straighten up. I was raised in a physical administration parenting situation. I still resent it, but I knew what was coming when I did something epically stupid in my teenage years.
This ass clown deserves what's coming, don't make excuses for him and don't let Whitlock influence you. I have read a lot of his articles and tend to agree with him for the most part. In this instance, I don't and never will. Listening to below human music is NO excuse for this type of lifestyle. If some one is not capable of understanding the concept of valuing human life in todays society then they do not have a part in society. With this being said, why the hell should me, my wife, my sons PAY TAXES to keep this animal alive? This person serves no purpose in the human experience, rather they diminish the experience.

If you disagree please explain why you see this differently. Starting off with blaming me our anyone who isn't directly related to this sub human will generate a direct response from me....I am not raising my sons with this BS....it would be much easier on me to run away, loosen my OBLIGATION etc. But I don't BECUASE it's what being a FATHER is.

You aren't reading the article very well at all. It's not about what music you listen to or not having your parents be hardasses (And by the way, I went through that BS, and I hated my dad for years. Also, his being a hardass to my brother didn't stop my brother from acting like a thug during his teenage years and early twenties. So a pox on that simplistic idea), it's about the love of celebrity culture, which now revolves around being an awful human being, and not moral culture such as the fight for civil rights by men like Jesse Owens or Jackie Robinson.

Also, relax. I don't know who or what you think is attacking you. And before you ask, yes I have a child.

hawker84

Reaction score
AH got caught up in the wrong crowd at an early age, and could never break free from that.. That was his undoing...

The gang mentality does not require one to have regard for human life for an assumed enemy. Is he a sociopath, to some degree i would think so, but i think it's more the culture he came up in more than anything.. He's a stone cold killer, in a gangs eyes, he's a soldier putting in work, and i think that's how he views himself, not as a serial killer, which he is not...

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawker84":3e0wo8pq said:
AH got caught up in the wrong crowd at an early age, and could never break free from that.. That was his undoing...

The gang mentality does not require one to have regard for human life for an assumed enemy. Is he a sociopath, to some degree i would think so, but i think it's more the culture he came up in more than anything.. He's a stone cold killer, in a gangs eyes, he's a soldier putting in work, and i think that's how he views himself, not as a serial killer, which he is not...

Exactly, and for me it's sad to see it. He had it MADE!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that you can be the best parent in the world and it still won't stop a child from doing wrong. Some of it is genetics, some of it is upbringing, and some of it is local culture. There are football players that grew up with nothing, in a crappy neighborhood and came out great, and then there are children that had everything and went psycho. There was a study done where they followed adopted kids, and those that came from alcoholic/addicted biological parents got in to more trouble than those that didn't.

We are all just a bag of bones with emotions that are controlled by environment and chemicals that our body produces. If someone lives with chronic pain they are liable to be very cranky, and if they have intestinal tract problems, they are liable to be very unhappy. People that grow up perfectly healthy are fortunate but even some of them go off the deep end.

In the end, it all comes down to personal responsibility once we are adults. As soon as I turned 18 no one was responsible for my actions except me.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2wtsyy29 said:
I agree with drdiags here. AH is a sociopath. Upbringing sometimes has nothing to do with their lack of value for other's lives. Jeffrey Dahmer was a perfect example. Great family upbringing, still a serial killer.

Gotta disagree on Dahmer. He did not have a good family life as his mother suffered from some sort of undocumented mental health issue that caused her to frequently fight with Jeffrey's father and their neighbors. Even as a young child, Jeffrey was showing signs of psychosis, forming an obsession with dead things. A strong family unit would have taken issue with his hoarding of dead animals and sought the proper treatment. He also started abusing alcohol at an early age (13-14 or so), another issue which could have been addressed by a strong family unit.

Dahmer wasn't a sociopath, though. He was a classic psychopath whose urges were fueled by delusion and psychosis. Aaron Hernandez, if guilty (and it certainly looks as though he is), would be a classic case of sociopathy -- by knowing the act is wrong but doing it anyway, not out of compulsion, but out of refusal to conform with the social postulate that cold blooded murder is unacceptable.

Dahmer's psychosis was the primary motivator for his crimes, but the environment in which he was raised allowed it to snowball to the point where he would develop into a psychotic serial killer.

In Aaron Hernandez' case, it's pretty clear that he felt he was above the law, or that his own personal goals were not subject to common moral constructs, which is the hallmark of a sociopath. If one wants to draw a serial killer comparison, Gary Ridgeway is probably the best bet. Ridgeway did not suffer from any mental illness, aside for being of relatively low intelligence, and justified his crimes through a warped moral code.

sc85sis

Reaction score
ivotuk":dwo4h6e7 said:
I'm a firm believer that you can be the best parent in the world and it still won't stop a child from doing wrong. Some of it is genetics, some of it is upbringing, and some of it is local culture. There are football players that grew up with nothing, in a crappy neighborhood and came out great, and then there are children that had everything and went psycho. There was a study done where they followed adopted kids, and those that came from alcoholic/addicted biological parents got in to more trouble than those that didn't.

We are all just a bag of bones with emotions that are controlled by environment and chemicals that our body produces. If someone lives with chronic pain they are liable to be very cranky, and if they have intestinal tract problems, they are liable to be very unhappy. People that grow up perfectly healthy are fortunate but even some of them go off the deep end.

In the end, it all comes down to personal responsibility once we are adults. As soon as I turned 18 no one was responsible for my actions except me.
Yeah. Someone I know was adopted and abused by the adoptive mother. That mother was also a major bigot. The person I know is one of the most loving, decent people you could ever meet.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't think a dream team of Johnny Cochran, Zimmerman's dude or anyone else could save his ass.