Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What a bunch of idiots.

symame8y.jpg

QKaF1.Em.56.jpeg

And apparently their names were brought up in connection to the 2007 shooting in Florida? Very bright. Glad we didnt pick up this clown

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean, I can understand the whole "innocent until proven guilty stuff", but that is stupid.

Really Really stupid.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just wow! Wear the hats, be in disagreement with the process but for the love of God don't go on Twitter and post pictures of yourself in the hat pounding a "40".

hawker84

Reaction score
I try not to drum up old sh*t, but DAMN .....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hern ... --nfl.html

The uncle of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died in an accident Saturday, according to the Hartford Courant.

This marks the second time that a member of Hernandez's family has died in an accident.

Hernandez is accused of murdering Odin Lloyd and is in jail without bail after being arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

According to the report, Robert J. Valentine died of a head injury following a moped crash where he hit a curb and wasn't wearing a helmet.

Valentine was the brother of Terri Hernandez, Aaron Hernandez's mother.

Law enforcement officials continue to investigate Aaron Hernandez is other unsolved homicides.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

BTW police wanted information from his uncle about a double homicide which was previous and unsolved. This is the 2nd "ACCIDENT" where you have potential witnesses pointing fingers at Hernandez in various murder investigations.

2 people have been taken out in "ACCIDENTS" so far since his arrest....

Latest posts