Seahawks advance to "Sweet 16" in uniform contest

dunceface

Reaction score
Voted.
The niners color combo is one of the worst in the league they are getting by on nostalgia factor alone...sparkly gold pants? CMON SON!

Erebus

Reaction score
Why am I not surprised about who we're up against now? Its just one more thing between these two teams this offseason.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2k95qbo3 said:
i think its helping us that nobody can picture a 49ers uniform anymore without thinking about colin kaepernik wearing nothing but a dolphins hat.

Come on, man. The dude was just trying to match his underwear. Everyone knows you look a fool if the hat don't match your boxers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":pi4gvm3g said:
Seahawks now up by about 8000 votes over the sad looking uniforms of yesteryear.

I actually think the 49ers uniforms look good. Not great, but good. I approve of the shameless mockery towards them, though. ;)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Raiders will win it all (and I'm OK with that since their uniforms are classic and awesome), but it will be nice to have the best uniforms in NFC history, anyway.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12wbf3w1 said:
Sarlacc83":12wbf3w1 said:
Seahawks now up by about 8000 votes over the sad looking uniforms of yesteryear.

I actually think the 49ers uniforms look good. Not great, but good. I approve of the shameless mockery towards them, though. ;)

The only Niners uniform I have ever liked, even before the realignment was the throwbacks they used in 94. Liked the white pants way more than the gold looking ones, especially the ones with the big stripe.

Just never liked their colors or something. I didn't even like the font in the end zone they had in the stick back then. They were an awesome football team, but their unis were bleh...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":jtmerfd8 said:
Apparently the 9er's uniforms just aren't "SNAPPY" enough for their own fans to vote for. Maybe a sideline cardigan would have helped.

A flowing, sparkling, gold ascot.

Any reason to wear an ascot is a good reason.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well, looks like some d-bag 49ers fan is abusing the voting. We had more than double the votes of the 49ers just 18 hours ago, and now the 49ers are in the lead by 6,000 votes. Man, that is annoying.

Everyone start abusing this crap to put us back in the lead.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":17m89io0 said:
I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Many of us didn't realize it was going on until the last two days, then the call to arms was made.

It could have gone either way to be honest. Your uniforms have improved a lot since the silver helmet.

dunceface

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":1a6pnqil said:
400WattHPSHawk":1a6pnqil said:
I just checked and the 'Hawks are up 42,000 to 6. Wait, the Niners just scored seven more votes in garbage time.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Many of us didn't realize it was going on until the last two days, then the call to arms was made.

It could have gone either way to be honest. Your uniforms have improved a lot since the silver helmet.

And yours have remained one of the worst color combos EVER

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
dunceface":si7n3xbo said:
And yours have remained one of the worst color combos EVER

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Myself, along with the majority of the population feels differently, so we'll agree to disagree on that one. As long as I have been alive, the 49ers uniform has been consistently looked upon as one of the better ones. At the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about your teams colors and not about how other people view it.

I really like the Seahawk uniform and I've liked some of the ones that Nike has come up with for the 49ers (can't find the damn pic), but we probably won't be switching. Not much has changed, as far as colors go, but sometimes change isn't good.