NFL Opening Day Countdown

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Is anyone else even looking forward to preseason games this year? I am for sure.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3xp5k023 said:
Is anyone else even looking forward to preseason games this year? I am for sure.
I am as well.

Last year I missed them all... vacationing in Europe for three weeks caused me to miss every one.

A

Anonymous

This thread has me seeing red... way too much red.

What the hell happened?

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":ttw54wmy said:

What the hell happened?

I think we need to call some people out with extreme prejudice, that's what.

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":2xw7l9if said:
HoustonHawk82":2xw7l9if said:

What the hell happened?

I think we need to call some people out with extreme prejudice, that's what.

Get 'em Roland, I've got your back.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
24974.jpg

Allen Bradford, #52. He changed his number, so all the pics including his number still show 44.

Now. Axx, my brotha. We need to have a sitdown. See, you're supposed to be a Seahawks fan. That's how you've acted most of the time on this forum. Now, you've posted two 49ers countdown pics in a row, a month apart. This is a problem. You eat our Seahawks food. You post in a like-minded manner with the Seahawks brethren on this forum that many of us call home.

Then...You start posting dirty 49ers pics in a Seahawks season opener countdown thread. This is not appropriate behavior for someone that posts under the guise of being a Seahawks fan. I demand to know where you are posting from, and why you claim to be a Seahawks fan. If your answers are ones that I do not deem to be satisfactory, I will send RockHawk a coupon for a free can of year-old Natty Ice and he will ban you forever, and you'll be forced to go to whatever team's forum you should truly belong to.

Tell us; why have you done us dirty this way? What have we done to you to earn this kind of disrespect, where you come into our home, enjoy our company, when all along you appear to have been a traitor to our cause?

We demand to know.

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":1ep6x0sf said:
24974.jpg

Allen Bradford, #52. He changed his number, so all the pics including his number still show 44.

Now. Axx, my brotha. We need to have a sitdown. See, you're supposed to be a Seahawks fan. That's how you've acted most of the time on this forum. Now, you've posted two 49ers countdown pics in a row, a month apart. This is a problem. You eat our Seahawks food. You post in a like-minded manner with the Seahawks brethren on this forum that many of us call home.

Then...You start posting dirty 49ers pics in a Seahawks season opener countdown thread. This is not appropriate behavior for someone that posts under the guise of being a Seahawks fan. I demand to know where you are posting from, and why you claim to be a Seahawks fan. If your answers are ones that I do not deem to be satisfactory, I will send RockHawk a coupon for a free can of year-old Natty Ice and he will ban you forever, and you'll be forced to go to whatever team's forum you should truly belong to.

Tell us; why have you done us dirty this way? What have we done to you to earn this kind of disrespect, where you come into our home, enjoy our company, when all along you appear to have been a traitor to our cause?

We demand to know.

Yeah, Axx, what Roland said.

A

Anonymous

Zzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzz... zzzzzzzzzzzz... (crickets chirping)

Axx

Reaction score
yeah but at the end of the day i revived this thread so all in all I did the right thing

The Radish

Reaction score
Axx":uqijc1fr said:
yeah but at the end of the day i revived this thread so all in all I did the right thing

Oh yeah we're always impressed when a poster admits to trolling......

:141847_bnono:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Axx, a little bird told me you're posting from north Texas. Why don't you just admit you're a Cowgirls fan, or a bandwagon 49ers fan?

Axx

Reaction score
Because i am the only person who actually cares about this thread

1069930_10151478045421722_166210300_n.jpg