Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3ckx4nq3 said:
Where is the best place to buy a good-size 12-flag?

Starting to think about decorating the tailgating tent...

The real ones just say 12. I bought a few that weren't as cool that had a 12 and said Seahawks etc. I can bring some down and leave one as a token of appreciation.

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":nleyq2yr said:
HoustonHawk82":nleyq2yr said:
cajunhawk":nleyq2yr said:
I'll be there in section 109...finally a Hawks game I can attend.

You in LA?

Are there a lot of Cajun folks in Los Angeles? I didn't realize.

Louisiana, more commonly know in the world of texting in these parts by the acronym: "LA".

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1cw19ecn said:
HoustonHawk82":1cw19ecn said:

The real ones just say 12. I bought a few that weren't as cool that had a 12 and said Seahawks etc. I can bring some down and leave one as a token of appreciation.
how bout some rainier beer. We called the 16oz ones,POUNDERS. I haven't had a Rainier in 25+ years. If you can get a half case down here I'll send some Shiner (good Texas Brew) back with you.

A

Anonymous

CALIHAWK1":3n8wrv8y said:
HoustonHawk82":3n8wrv8y said:

That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MysterMatt":fbmt6pr2 said:
bestfightstory":fbmt6pr2 said:
Well. I went ahead and purchased 4 tickets in Section 641 Row A seats 1-4. Paid $135 apiece on StubHub. The remaining 3 tickets were quickly claimed by Dom/TechWorlds, Jordan/Seatown, and Steve/Ludwig'sDrummer.

WHERE PEEPS ARE SITTING

Mandu+1 Section 605 Row T
BFS, TechWorlds, Seatown81, Ludwig'sDrummer-Section 641 Row A

These seats are currently the cheapest availabe front row seats in ANY 600 level section. If anybody else is interested in very similar seats there are 8 more seats available on StubHub in the same section and row. 2 are going for 134 apiece. 2 are going for 139.50 apiece. And 4 are going for 269.30 apiece. There are also 7 in Row C for 187 apiece.
I just purchased two tix and have one available for $135. Section 641 Row A seats 9, 10...so we'll be real close to BFS, Tech, SeaTown81, and LudsDrummer. If you haven't had a chance to sit near Seatown to hear the BEST game commentary ever, you really need to pick up my extra ticket.

Go Hawks!

Welcome onboard Matt!

It wouldn't be the same without your fancy britches.

Subzero717

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2pg47i9r said:
CALIHAWK1":2pg47i9r said:
HoustonHawk82":2pg47i9r said:

Done deal.

@Pmedic I live in Seattle and I will try. If it gets through on my checked bag I will have a 6er of pounders.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":i1vmzihr said:
Welcome onboard Matt!

True, true. Are you bringing your lovely wife? I'm guessing not by the ticket distribution.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MysterMatt":21oo1izx said:
Tech Worlds":21oo1izx said:
Welcome onboard Matt!

True, true. Are you bringing your lovely wife? I'm guessing not by the ticket distribution.

No. We drank too much for her last time. I kinda warned her about these trips. She says it will be best if I just go. Besides, Raul the pool boy will be visiting while I am gone which always puts her in good spirits.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":815uynuu said:
I just purchased two tix and have one available for $135. Section 641 Row A seats 9, 10...so we'll be real close to BFS, Tech, SeaTown81, and LudsDrummer. If you haven't had a chance to sit near Seatown to hear the BEST game commentary ever, you really need to pick up my extra ticket.

Go Hawks!

Damn, now I may have to either make the 3 hour drive or fly down just to be with some of my best buds!

Sat in the 700 level seats for the SB, so 600's will be an improvement.

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":lb7fj5o3 said:
HoustonHawk82":lb7fj5o3 said:
CALIHAWK1":lb7fj5o3 said:
HoustonHawk82 said:

Done deal.

@Pmedic I live in Seattle and I will try. If it gets through on my checked bag I will have a 6er of pounders.
That would be way cool for memories sake. Don't get yourself in a jam with the airport folks tho. Not worth any trouble.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
DTexHawk":35166wus said:
MysterMatt":35166wus said:

Go Hawks!

Damn, now I may have to either make the 3 hour drive or fly down just to be with some of my best buds!

Sat in the 700 level seats for the SB, so 600's will be an improvement.
I think the 700 Club is definitely more your style.

pmedic920

Reaction score
As I look over the upcoming season, this game looks to me to be in the top one or two toughest match ups. (out of div) Like I've already stated I see this as a VERY possible SB preview. JJ Watt is a beast and B. Cushing is all healed up. Position/position How do you guys think the squads match up?