Help! Seahawks need beer vendors

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would love a beer man job. Shit.. I would just buy all the beers for myself and walk around slamming them and getting the crowd all jacked up. Then, for the NFCC, I would grab my tray, then just never return. It would cost about 100 bucks to buy all the beers.. $100 gets you multi-view action of the game and about a dozen beers. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

OP
OP
C

cincybeerhawk

Reaction score
Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
cincybeerhawk":1cnt9ori said:
Loafoftatupu: That's not quite the direction DNC wants to go! We appreciate and respect your passion, but we're searching for folks (guys & gals) who want to sell the beer and make money rather than drink while working (a big no-no in our corporate culture)

Jim

Well, I guess I am out then. :49ersmall:

RockHawk

Reaction score
cincybeerhawk":14uzdzjf said:

Jim

Jim, understand Lofa is a bit sarcastic (we're regularly sending him to therapy), and hopefully anyone realistically looking at this opportunity would know that. :)

nsport

Reaction score
RockHawk":1vyzi1bv said:
cincybeerhawk":1vyzi1bv said:

Jim

Jim, understand Lofa is a bit sarcastic (we're regularly sending him to therapy), and hopefully anyone realistically looking at this opportunity would know that. :)

I drink when I work. It's how I cope with the rest of the idiots (myself included). :)