On a scale of 1-10 how awkward is this pic?

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Russell looks like he is studying something or texting his wife maybe. Kaepernick looks off in lala land, spaced out.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
There's other pictures that shows them playing PS probably Madden against each other. Look for the ad when they start the heavy Madden25 marketing this month. One thing to note though: Russell Wilson shops for his clothes at the Seahawks Pro Shop, Kaepernick looks like he got his from the mall Footlocker. The look would have been 100% better if Kaep was wearing team colors, would have stood out and helped further the brand/rivalry.

HawkWow

Reaction score
nsport":wfsdrz2l said:
Wilson's watching game film on his smart phone. Nice.

Kaepernick is wondering about what his turtles are doing without him at the moment.

Excellent! LMAO.

Your next post, being your 1000th, will have to top this one. Good luck. ; )

sutz

Reaction score
Cartire":qnjye1fi said:
Can we get some context behind the photo?

Kaep looks annoyed.

Wilson looks confident. Not giving a fu#$.
Just curious. Have you ever seen Wilson look anything but confident? The guy just sweats confidence and swagger.....the good kind, not the 'look at me' kind.

:)

nsport

Reaction score
All kidding aside - how close do you think these two are in real life? Just curious if anyone has any insight on this??

rastahawk

Reaction score
About a "9".

Its like you and the other guy sitting in a small room waiting for Maury to come out and reveal who the father is.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2vyv7u48 said:
AbsolutNET":2vyv7u48 said:
http://instagram.com/p/b14QEqs7G6/

Wilson somehow doesn't make that look douchey. Fail?

Is it just me, or did RW add a little bulk? He got some mini-Turbinator guns on him.

cdallan

Reaction score
Lots of anti-Kaep grease getting spoken, then KCHawkgirl jumps in and further cheers me up wuth her perky cheerleader avatar. You see right here? This is a good thread.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":7gntpzh4 said:
There's other pictures that shows them playing PS probably Madden against each other. Look for the ad when they start the heavy Madden25 marketing this month. One thing to note though: Russell Wilson shops for his clothes at the Seahawks Pro Shop, Kaepernick looks like he got his from the mall Footlocker. The look would have been 100% better if Kaep was wearing team colors, would have stood out and helped further the brand/rivalry.

Good point about the brand. These two have an obligation (IMO) to further what has become the best rivalry in football, if not professional sports. Photo ops like these should fuel a feeding frenzy that should result in jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. NFL players would do well to take pointers from professional boxers. Especially this time of year, there can never be enough hype (IMO) and as Richard Sherman knows, hyping the brand also ultimately hypes the individual. RW knows the score, Kaep knows "turtles", lol.

sutz

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2obp7ogz said:
Is it just me, or did RW add a little bulk? He got some mini-Turbinator guns on him.
Maybe, but he was never a skinny runt of 5'11". Short, yes, but stocky and strong. I'm sure the trainers have been fine tuning his workouts.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
dbmack":1r68hikf said:
Man, why did they make him do that???

To have fun with Kaep, I think it's a good picture. At least Kaep can have some fun with it, that helps his rep