On a scale of 1-10 how awkward is this pic?

kira

Reaction score
Im wondering does that mean that Wilson will need to pay Keap royalties for using his Copy Written pose?

Veilside

Reaction score

Even though Russ is farther away in the pic, his hands are roughly the same size as Kaepernick's? lol

AVL

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":yfvnkaq0 said:
cacksman":yfvnkaq0 said:
If we're still making jokes about Kaepernick and the Dolphins hat, then we're no better than the rest of the country making SeaAdderall jokes.
Incorrect.

Which player are you emulating when making those jokes?

grizrgood

Reaction score
cacksman":2ap6kre0 said:
If we're still making jokes about Kaepernick and the Dolphins hat, then we're no better than the rest of the country making SeaAdderall jokes.

Leave it to a coug! :roll: ......... ;)

Cartire

Reaction score
hawker84":3hkccder said:
[youtube]Nf3RQOL2Hc8[/youtube]

this commercial is confusing to me? I get it's a Yahoo shoot, but why did he hug the dude watering his lawn?

Cause he was playing him in the fantasy league they were in and that guy lost.

Pretty obvious in the commercial.

PS. Embed youtube links. Our time is precious and taking in extra second to click a link is horrible. ;) :sarcasm_off:

cacksman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":v34qhioo said:
cacksman":v34qhioo said:

Get real. Even his own teammates are getting on Kaep about it. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69715

And Seattle hasn't admitted it's a problem? My main point was that they're not funny. Jokes should be somewhat original. Different strokes for different folks. :)

snackdaddy

Reaction score
sutz":1fedshgk said:
-The Glove-":1fedshgk said:
Is it just me, or did RW add a little bulk? He got some mini-Turbinator guns on him.
Maybe, but he was never a skinny runt of 5'11". Short, yes, but stocky and strong. I'm sure the trainers have been fine tuning his workouts.

Some guys look smaller than they really are in those pads. Wilson might be one of those. Ever seen Rams rookie Tavon Austin shirtless? In pads he looks like a little guy who could break. Without a shirt, dude is seriously cut and bulky. No wonder he never got hurt in college. He's bigger than he looks.

NorCal

Reaction score
SDHawk":1d3xawjq said:
I would have given a lower awkwardness score if not for the fact that Kaep is rubbing his nuts while sitting next to Wilson.

Kaep: "Ayo, Ya'll season highlights are a trip, f'real! Ya'll dun make me wanna stroke my dolphin, na'm sayin?"
Wilson: "I'm checking with google translate"

Haha. This made me laugh. Good one.