You Can't Make This Stuff Up...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm walking my dog tonight and I'm listening to some cool tune on my iPod...I start thinking about the coming season and how I have never imagined more anticipation and confidence in a Seahawks team before in my life. I look up to admire the thunderstorm clouds beginning to brew over my neighborhood and there it was. Like I was hit by lightning. There was no trying to see it.

It was there. I won't even say what because I truly believe you all can see it too.

And a rainbow in its mouth no less!

Attachments

• birdofdestiny.jpg
    birdofdestiny.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,400

nategreat

Reaction score
Pshhhhhh, you are WAYYYY off Sac! Let's be real here :mrgreen:

2ec23ie

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I was looking at the shirtless girl in the upstairs bedroom window.....what were you all looking at?

Omahawk

Reaction score
That photo is amazing. Keep it forever. Submit it for a contest. There surely will be a Seahawks related photo contest sooner or later. This is worthy of some serious praise. I'm not joking. You might actually be able to sell it. If you have a higher resolution version (if so, don't post it online) and you could probably make some dough in the Seattle area off of it. If nothing else, go knock on that dude's door. I bet he's a Seahawk fan. Sell it to him. You've got a very unique photo there.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Omahawk":3nt3dplr said:
That photo is amazing. Keep it forever. Submit it for a contest. There surely will be a Seahawks related photo contest sooner or later. This is worthy of some serious praise. I'm not joking. You might actually be able to sell it. If you have a higher resolution version (if so, don't post it online) and you could probably make some dough in the Seattle area off of it. If nothing else, go knock on that dude's door. I bet he's a Seahawk fan. Sell it to him. You've got a very unique photo there.

Friends are starting to share it on FB. I would love if it went viral. The more I look at it the more I think I captured something pretty amazing. The cool thing is I took several different photos of it on my cellphone using various different filters. I'll post them.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Pretty awesome pic though Aros. That's one in a million for sure.