Browner studying MMA

Subzero717

Reaction score
With Jay Glazer. I love this guy. I'll post a link when I get home. He is my favorite Hawk on defense.

nategreat

Reaction score
That's awesome! And helps explain this:

[youtube]Ljk3Ak7UlwU[/youtube]

and this:

[youtube]ycpDT7Q_LHY[/youtube]

Browner is mannnn!

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
nategreat":df09umc7 said:
That's awesome! And helps explain this:

[youtube]Ljk3Ak7UlwU[/youtube]

and this:

[youtube]ycpDT7Q_LHY[/youtube]

Browner is mannnn!

I like when he looks at Jennings like "c'mon fool"

kira

Reaction score
That aint good for other teams but real good news for Hawks fans because they will teach him how use better leverage do you know what styles he is learning?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Just when you get to thinking that Browner's already as bad as one man can get... There can't be a wide receiver in the league who cherishes an opportunity to line up across from the Brownersaurus. If there is, he's probably shitting himself in abject terror, or will be upon reading this news.

kobebryant

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":39pxasjn said:
I hope he fights next offseason , It would be awesome.

If that were to happen it would probably be week one. Steve Smith was the only WR they played last year that showed any pride, fought back and tried to match the physicality. I don't think he caught a damn thing all game, but he didn't wuss out.

nategreat

Reaction score
kobebryant":2ohddmie said:
EastCoastHawksFan":2ohddmie said:
I hope he fights next offseason , It would be awesome.

If that were to happen it would probably be week one. Steve Smith was the only WR they played last year that showed any pride, fought back and tried to match the physicality. I don't think he caught a damn thing all game, but he didn't wuss out.

That wouldn't be a fight, Browner would manhandle Steve Smith (as tough as he may be)!

kobebryant

Reaction score
Omahawk":36tn93rh said:
WTF? I want no one, absolutely no one, associated with the Seattle Seahawks to also be associated with MMA. Boxing, MMA, Ultimate Fighting (or whatever you meatheads call it) is nothing more than a stupidity contest. Fighting is stupid. Bring on the arguments.* Who wants a real fight?
*Spoiler alert, although talking is better than actual fisticuffs, walking away and ignoring the aggressor is always best.

I respectfully disagree, though I am not interested in having a debate about it.

I also have little interest in MMA but I respect their training and understand that it is some of the most beneficial training out there. As for fighting, anyone with a father learned at a young age how to fight, and to make sure to throw the first punch (otherwise you start at a major disadvantage). I love boxing; watching a cat like Money Mayweather or Roy Jones do his thing is magical, and those Ward-Gatti tilts were timeless.

I have been in a few tilts in my life (mostly when sticking up for a girlfriend or date), where walking away and ignoring the aggressor is never an option if you want to get laid and keep your man card.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
kobebryant":21wmwqsp said:
Omahawk":21wmwqsp said:
WTF? I want no one, absolutely no one, associated with the Seattle Seahawks to also be associated with MMA. Boxing, MMA, Ultimate Fighting (or whatever you meatheads call it) is nothing more than a stupidity contest. Fighting is stupid. Bring on the arguments.* Who wants a real fight?
*Spoiler alert, although talking is better than actual fisticuffs, walking away and ignoring the aggressor is always best.

I respectfully disagree, though I am not interested in having a debate about it.

I also have little interest in MMA but I respect their training and understand that it is some of the most beneficial training out there. As for fighting, anyone with a father learned at a young age how to fight, and to make sure to throw the first punch (otherwise you start at a major disadvantage). I love boxing; watching a cat like Money Mayweather or Roy Jones do his thing is magical, and those Ward-Gatti tilts were timeless.

I have been in a few tilts in my life (mostly when sticking up for a girlfriend or date), where walking away and ignoring the aggressor is never an option if you want to get laid and keep your man card.

wtf? where did this Omahawk post come from? I don't see it in the thread. Is it from somewhere else or I'm trippin??

A

Anonymous

Zebulon Dak":1vds9cbh said:
kobebryant":1vds9cbh said:
Omahawk":1vds9cbh said:

wtf? where did this Omahawk post come from? I don't see it in the thread. Is it from somewhere else or I'm trippin??

He probably deleted it after he was quoted.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Whoa. Bill & Ted. Rufus. I didn't even know you could delete a post. Trippy.

legend38

Reaction score
Have you all ever noticed how the other DB's treat him on the Real Rob Report?He is the baddest boy on the block.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1zcthmv1 said:
Whoa. Bill & Ted. Rufus. I didn't even know you could delete a post. Trippy.
Yessir, there is a delete button. Never saw it at any other site I frequent (which are few) because I tend to edit because I phone post and have cerebral palsy. So my brain works faster than my fingers.:)

And someone said, why don't you just delete instead of multiple edits? Damn cool I think.:)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Omahawk":wzsyhgps said:

Go cry into your pillow during Seahawks games instead of watching them.