Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
blue 22":34qx7r03 said:
This is awesome. Get those MF's Roland! LOL

Working on it. I just got a major piece of help from another forum member; we should be able to get this by the time voting closes at the end of the day.

DericLee

Reaction score
So this vote is rigged then?

We where up by 20k last night, now we are down by that much?

I call bull.

DericLee

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2k5kdnb6 said:
I'm hoping that whatever douchebag 49ers fan is doing so much automated voting, he has to stop during the day because he's using company servers to do it. We'll win if that's the case, or if someone else steps up with me to do additional automated voting. Otherwise, we're sunk. :(
Tell me how.

I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":394wsxdc said:
blue 22":394wsxdc said:
This is awesome. Get those MF's Roland! LOL

Working on it. I just got a major piece of help from another forum member; we should be able to get this by the time voting closes at the end of the day.

Good luck.

I'm doing what I can from work, but we're down by 14k now. Seems the 49ers jackholes have picked up their pace again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
DericLee":2s5ye194 said:
I'm off in three hours, and have a best of a PC at home, and have access to our servers here at work.

If you're prepared to do this, reply and say so.

Do you have access to Hyper-V? Go to Control Panel, then Programs & Features, then Turn Windows Features On or Off. If it's in there, make sure it and its sub-options are checked. Open Hyper-V from your start menu, and click the Action menu, then click Virtual Switch Manager. Select New Virtual Network Switch, make sure the type is External, and click Create Virtual Switch. Then on the next screen, make sure your correct network adapter is selected under the External network option, and hit Apply.

You're now ready to import a virtual machine into Hyper-V. If you want to do the stuff I just listed, you'll need to download the virtual machine image I'm using (I can give you a link) and I can give you further instructions via PM. There's a little bit of work involved, but it's not bad.

DericLee

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":102ln6ny said:
DericLee":102ln6ny said:

Do you have access to Hyper-V? Go to Control Panel, then Programs & Features, then Turn Windows Features On or Off. If it's in there, make sure it and its sub-options are checked. Open Hyper-V from your start menu, and click the Action menu, then click Virtual Switch Manager. Select New Virtual Network Switch, make sure the type is External, and click Create Virtual Switch. Then on the next screen, make sure your correct network adapter is selected under the External network option, and hit Apply.

You're now ready to import a virtual machine into Hyper-V. If you want to do the stuff I just listed, you'll need to download the virtual machine image I'm using (I can give you a link) and I can give you further instructions via PM. There's a little bit of work involved, but it's not bad.

No Hyper-V on machine already.

Downloading it(Hyper-V Server 2012) now.

Go ahead and pm me the link.

A questions too, what limits the amount of virtual servers I can run? Hardware or bandwith or both?

A

Anonymous

RolandDeschain":25pr16mv said:
DericLee":25pr16mv said:

Damn it Roland, I'm a mechanic not a computer geek!

blue 22

Reaction score
You guys are taking the rivalry to another level. Paul Allen is proud of you guys.

DericLee

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2m43pgl6 said:
RolandDeschain":2m43pgl6 said:
DericLee":2m43pgl6 said:

Damn it Roland, I'm a mechanic not a computer geek!
I'm a computer geek and this is new territory for me. So don't feel too bad. :)

Hyper-V downloaded, but it's an ISO and I have no discs, so now I'm downloading some mounting software.

A

Anonymous

140,000!

woohoo!

I'm finding if you click on the matchup, hit the check, then F5, it's letting me vote multiple times.

DericLee

Reaction score
Niners are getting more votes per second then we are.....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
DericLee":a0nfj4hg said:

A questions too, what limits the amount of virtual servers I can run? Hardware or bandwith or both?

Due to how often these are refreshing the page, most likely your bandwidth. Whatever bottleneck you hit first is your limit, essentially. If you don't have an SSD as your main hard drive, then that will be your bottleneck. I'm practically using all of my 35 megabit Fios Internet connection with 8 VMs running. I'm going to forward you the same instructions I typed for another forum member. Feel free to ask questions if you get hung up somewhere.

DericLee

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":srmim5h3 said:
DericLee":srmim5h3 said:

Due to how often these are refreshing the page, most likely your bandwidth. Whatever bottleneck you hit first is your limit, essentially. If you don't have an SSD as your main hard drive, then that will be your bottleneck. I'm practically using all of my 35 megabit Fios Internet connection with 8 VMs running. I'm going to forward you the same instructions I typed for another forum member. Feel free to ask questions if you get hung up somewhere.

I have 50megabit service at home(crap T1 here at work), and am running an Sammy SSD as my primary drive.

Got the PM, thanks!, should have it set up here shortly at work, and then once again when I get home.