Shaz

Reaction score
Nothing about that whole thing is legit

The Niners fans are cheating, we're cheating

It's pretty much come down to who's cheating the best

Meh, it's all really useless anyhow

DericLee

Reaction score
Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

We all know who really won, they wouldn't have stood a chance had the site tracked IP's for votes.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jesus, they're still pulling further ahead. I want to stab whoever's behind this in the eye, for real. (Ultimately, NFL.com's fault.)

Marvin49

Reaction score
DericLee":2ol2qaip said:
Yeah, Niners seem to have the edge on the virtual machines, they are slowly pulling away.

We all know who really won, they wouldn't have stood a chance had the site tracked IP's for votes.

Just out of curiosity...how do you know the initial Seahawk lead wasn't built on cheating?

I actually like the new 'hawk uniforms, but come on man....lets not talk about "who really won" after I'm seeing what's happeneing here in this very thread. LOL.

DericLee

Reaction score
Marvin49":2t6iogf6 said:
DericLee":2t6iogf6 said:

Just out of curiosity...how do you know the initial Seahawk lead wasn't built on cheating?

I actually like the new 'hawk uniforms, but come on man....lets not talk about "who really won" after I'm seeing what's happeneing here in this very thread. LOL.

Seemed to me that the earlier brackets where tracking IP's, every time I went to the page before the final 8 my vote was already logged.

This time it isn't.

My thinking is that last night people caught on that they where no longer tracking IP's, and that is when the cheating started.

went from 20k down to 20k up over night?

Sorry you duds are lame, at least you guys will win something this year :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3caynv44 said:

Very simple. The votes for the first several days for BOTH teams were only being accrued at a rate of 10,000-20,000 per day, for an entire 24-hour period. Starting yesterday, 49ers votes started flooding in and right now, they are going in at a rate of several tens of thousands per hour.

There is no way that is legitimate. It's impossible.

Several of us are cheating for the Seahawks, and the 49ers are STILL pulling ahead exponentially. What, you think there are THAT many bandwagon 49ers fans around the world putting in a vote? Give me a break.

Marvin49

Reaction score
DericLee":1luaqj4r said:
Marvin49":1luaqj4r said:
DericLee":1luaqj4r said:

Seemed to me that the earlier brackets where tracking IP's, every time I went to the page before the final 8 my vote was already logged.

This time it isn't.

My thinking is that last night people caught on that they where no longer tracking IP's, and that is when the cheating started.

went from 20k down to 20k up over night?

Sorry you duds are lame, at least you guys will win something this year :)

Um....My point is how do you know the initial 20K lead wasn't rigged? After winning fiarly handily in every round, It seemed odd to me that Seattle was winning by a 2-1 margin yesterday when most of the people I know can't stand Seattles uniforms. I like them BTW...so not making a comment on the uniform itself. Just sayin the initial lead seemed fishy.

BTW...as for virual machines and such, the Ravens have over 200K votes and are beating the Raiders who have about 130K...so roughly the same number of total votes.

Greenhell

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ndjh93o said:
I just spun up 4 virtual machines that are all doing automated voting approximately once every 3 seconds each, so I'm spamming Seahawks votes at a combined rate of around one vote per 0.75 seconds; or 4,500 votes per hour. If these clowns are going to do it, then damned straight, I am too.

The NFL needs to have its software developers build in protection against multiple votes from the same IP address in short time frames. Until they do, I'm going to cheese this crap; it pisses me off watching 49ers fans do it. I would far prefer completely legitimate voting across the board.

Swweeet! :mrgreen:

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25a6vhil said:
Marvin49":25a6vhil said:

Very simple. The votes for the first several days for BOTH teams were only being accrued at a rate of 10,000-20,000 per day, for an entire 24-hour period. Starting yesterday, 49ers votes started flooding in and right now, they are going in at a rate of several tens of thousands per hour.

There is no way that is legitimate. It's impossible.

Several of us are cheating for the Seahawks, and the 49ers are STILL pulling ahead exponentially. What, you think there are THAT many bandwagon 49ers fans around the world putting in a vote? Give me a break.

Oh...I'm not making the case that there is no cheating. Not at all.

I'm sayin that the notion that it was all fair until 49er fans started cheating is fun to me...as there was probably cheating going on all along. The fact that the 49ers are pulling ahead and away simply tells me that MORE of them are cheating...which just tells me that if this was all square its possible that the 49ers would have won anyway.

Basically...the notion that Seahawk fans didn't cheat until 49er fans started has no basis in fact and is simply the opinion of people who want that to be true.

EDIT: Put another way....NONE of the results are conclusive....but its just a fun site anyway, so who cares?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":epa6q49p said:
BTW...as for virual machines and such, the Ravens have over 200K votes and are beating the Raiders who have about 130K...so roughly the same number of total votes.

They achieved those numbers at a fairly steady pace, though. Before 49ers numbers started skyrocketing yesterday, that vote was much higher than ours starting with the first day. I'm guessing it's because of more promotion of that part of the vote from random sources, combined with Ravens lovers from them having just won the Super Bowl and Ravens haters from them just having won the Super Bowl. :)

Theirs didn't spike.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1awmi2vw said:
Marvin49":1awmi2vw said:

They achieved those numbers at a fairly steady pace, though. Before 49ers numbers started skyrocketing yesterday, that vote was much higher than ours starting with the first day. I'm guessing it's because of more promotion of that part of the vote from random sources, combined with Ravens lovers from them having just won the Super Bowl and Ravens haters from them just having won the Super Bowl. :)

Theirs didn't spike.

All I'm sayin is that its foolish to assume there wasn't cheating at every level at all times by fans of all teams. Just because one was consistent and the other spikes means nothing. All that says it that one could have been consistantly cheating and the other started with more users later. there is nothing definative. If their had been no spike then SF would probably have the lowest total of ANY of the 4 contenders in the final 4 of current uniforms.

EVERYONE IS CHEATING. Oakland is losing because their aren't that many Raider fans intelligent enough to use a computer. :) (Zoolander Voice) "The files are IN the computer!?!"

As I said before, the initial 2-1 ratio was pretty damn fishy to me when the whole thing started.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
If anyone ever watches the NFL network it is pretty obvious there are a ton of 49ers fan working there. I am pretty sure they are just manufacturing the vote right at the server. It doesn't make sense otherwise. They gained too many votes too quickly.

Shaz

Reaction score
Are we really having an argument on who the better cheaters are?

My Lawdy this is stupid

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
LOL.....

It is happening inside for sure. Not even though the perimeter. It is happening straight at the data source. Someone is making table updates in a loop with a fixed number. All the website is doing is reading the table.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":g3apalqd said:
LOL.....

It is happening inside for sure. Not even though the perimeter. It is happening straight at the data source. Someone is making table updates in a loop with a fixed number. All the website is doing is reading the table.

LOL...So now it's just more disrespect to the Seahawks from the NFL itself. LOL. As if they have nothing better to do then rig a "best uniform" vote.

Wow.

If anything, I could see them rigging either teams vote in the effort to GET to this matchup to sell the week 2 matchup....

...but come on guys. Its just a silly website and something to do before Training Camp. LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":29u8nwyi said:
If anyone ever watches the NFL network it is pretty obvious there are a ton of 49ers fan working there. I am pretty sure they are just manufacturing the vote right at the server. It doesn't make sense otherwise. They gained too many votes too quickly.

ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!! THEY JUST HAVE TO RIG WHO HAS THE BEST UNIFORM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

LOL!!