Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

ZagHawk

Reaction score
In fairness the Niner uniform is a classic with tradition and yada yada yada behind it. I wouldn't be surprised if even in a FAIR competition, we would still get edged out. I'll admit prior to me moving out here, in the Montana days I thought the Niners and their uniforms were pretty cool.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ramchargerman66":3v54708j said:
Hey Marvin, I hear the Ninnirs have a forum..... :49ersmall:

Yup. We do. Talk to Seahawks fans over there everyday!!

Thanks for the help tho.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ZagHawk":hta4vl5f said:
In fairness the Niner uniform is a classic with tradition and yada yada yada behind it. I wouldn't be surprised if even in a FAIR competition, we would still get edged out. I'll admit prior to me moving out here, in the Montana days I thought the Niners and their uniforms were pretty cool.

Its actually funny.

I'm a lifelong Niners fan but up until fairly recently I always thought their uniform was UNpopular.

I like it tho specifically because it is classic...especially since they dropped the burgundy and 3 dimensional numbers.

My favs are all the classics...even tho I can't stand most of the teams.

Niners
Cowboys
Packers
Bears
Giants

Whats funny tho is that if you switch out the colors, they are all almost exactly the same.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Hey Marvin,

You sure do care a lot about this for someone that doesn't care a lot about it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3rgy7b8z said:
Hey Marvin,

You sure do care a lot about this for someone that doesn't care a lot about it.

OOOOHHHHHHH. Ya got me!! LOL!

Nah....I am just having fun with you guys. :)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Seriously? You guys are admittedly cheating this? If you have to cheat to win then what's the enjoyment of victory knowing that its false? Between the 2 fan bases, yours is the only one that I have come across openly cheating in attempt to win some stupid poll that doesn't mean anything.

Assume what you want about our fan base, but nobody has to assume in regards to yours thanks to Roland.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1vy6l1uy said:
Seriously? You guys are admittedly cheating this? If you have to cheat to win then what's the enjoyment of victory knowing that its false? Between the 2 fan bases, yours is the only one that I have come across openly cheating in attempt to win some stupid poll that doesn't mean anything.

Assume what you want about our fan base, but nobody has to assume in regards to yours thanks to Roland.

All I know is based off of the scripts being run for the last competition and this one on NFL.com

Google/Apple > M$

Bummer.

grizbob

Reaction score
ramchargerman66":yfstu5rj said:
Hey Marvin, I hear the Ninners have a forum..... :49ersmall:

Yeah, but it's deserted they're all voting on nfl.com now :stirthepot: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3mpzbypp said:

No points for admitting it, when no 49ers fan has? Typical, I guess.

Giedi

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2l96z2uf said:

I"m not a color expert, but from what I gather, Red and Gold are pretty popular colors in general as colors on uniforms and typical clothing. Red is kind of symbolic of fast and dangerous, and Gold is symbolic of value and wealth. Green is the color of money and blue is the color of the ocean - it goes well with things associated with surfing and things that tend to relax a person. :D again just from my everyday observations...

Basis4day

Reaction score
Part of me wishes the rules allowed us to both wear Home colors ala USC/UCLA when we play eachother. I like the Red v. Blue contrast when it comes to a rivalry game.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Very obvious given the pace of voting and how it changed that both the 49ers and Seahawks are cheating. Hard to say who started it. Don't really care, actually.

I will be HIGHLY amused if they correct the vote by throwing out all multiple votes from a single IP or capping it at 5 or 10 or some other reasonable value... are we actually sure that the votes from the scripts are counting? Seems you'd need to run it through TOR or similar to get different IP addresses for each vote...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Actually, those of us that are cheesing the votes have hit a wall. We literally can't even do it anywhere near as fast as the 49ers votes are coming in, and it's not due to limitations on our end. It's literally ignoring a lot of our submitted votes.

It's almost guaranteed that someone with actual access to NFL.com's database is doing this. (An NFL.com web developer, IT employee, or IT contractor of some sort for them.) What a damned joke.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mlddozes said:
Actually, those of us that are cheesing the votes have hit a wall. We literally can't even do it anywhere near as fast as the 49ers votes are coming in, and it's not due to limitations on our end. It's literally ignoring a lot of our submitted votes.

It's almost guaranteed that someone with actual access to NFL.com's database is doing this. (An NFL.com web developer, IT employee, or IT contractor of some sort for them.) What a damned joke.

Sigh. Really? Thats what we've come to? It MUST be someone with access to the actual DB changing the votes?

I give up. LOL. Hilarious.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":lxpgf2yk said:
Sigh. Really? Thats what we've come to? It MUST be someone with access to the actual DB changing the votes?

Don't mock things about which you know absolutely nothing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ri8jx2th said:
Marvin49":ri8jx2th said:

What makes you think I know absolutely nothing about it?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":32pf1odp said:
RolandDeschain":32pf1odp said:
Marvin49":32pf1odp said:

What makes you think I know absolutely nothing about it?

Trust me, it's clear.