Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":16w6aanf said:
Marvin49":16w6aanf said:
RolandDeschain":16w6aanf said:
Don't mock things about which you know absolutely nothing.

What makes you think I know absolutely nothing about it?

Trust me, it's clear.

OOOOHHHH. I see.

So not agreeing with you guys means that I simply don't understand the system?

No need to elaborate...its pretty clear that anything short of "you're right" will be met with "You don't know what you're talking about".

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I really could give a crap about this stupid poll. But why on Earth do we need to allow these 49er idiots to talk so much crap on the main forum? It's incredibly annoying. Stick them in the shack where they belong.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin, do you know what curl is, and that it can be used to send web requests and the like at a very rapid rate? If not, (and I mean before Googling it) then you don't know enough to automatically call BS.

Google the phrase "curl spam", and read the first paragraphs of a few results.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Marvin49":37umwr21 said:
I give up. LOL. Hilarious.

Good then go back to the so called niner board you claim to converse with Hawk fans on. You will never see me over there. Ever.
Goodbye and good riddance. :thfight7:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3kx3vvfx said:
I really could give a crap about this stupid poll. But why on Earth do we need to allow these 49er idiots to talk so much crap on the main forum? It's incredibly annoying. Stick them in the shack where they belong.
:13:
Please mods, move them to the shack. The over allowing of all these niner trolls is making me not want to frequent our board.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3e3z9mca said:
Marvin49":3e3z9mca said:

Good then go back to the so called niner board you claim to converse with Hawk fans on. You will never see me over there. Ever.

Sorry to bum you out, but I ain't leaving. Just giving up the argument. You guys are too much fun.

I think Hawker can back me on this one...I'm over there just as much as I'm over here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2up1dfmg said:
Marvin, do you know what curl is, and that it can be used to send web requests and the like at a very rapid rate? If not, (and I mean before Googling it) then you don't know enough to automatically call BS.

From the beginning, I never doubted there was cheating going on. I'm not calling BS on that. I just think it started earlier than you do.

I just REALLY don't buy the "inside job" thing.

For the record I didn't know what a curl was...but I do work in the industry so I'm not completely clueless.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":2gyznz2m said:
Seahwkgal":2gyznz2m said:
Marvin49":2gyznz2m said:

Sorry to bum you out, but I ain't leaving. Just giving up the argument. You guys are too much fun.

I think Hawker can back me on this one...I'm over there just as much as I'm over here.

Translation: I am losing and I don't know anything about computers yet I am gonna act like I am clowning everyone and above this thread.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":17992lkc said:
Marvin49":17992lkc said:
Seahwkgal":17992lkc said:

Translation: I am losing and I don't know anything about computers yet I am gonna act like I am clowning everyone and above this thread.

Who's losing? LOL. Right, I know nothing about computers. I better tell my boss...that may be news to him!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2x4cvs8w said:
Marvin49":2x4cvs8w said:

Do what I suggested in my PM to you a minute ago, then get back to me with what you think about it.

Sure...sec....

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1jfnpzl5 said:
RolandDeschain":1jfnpzl5 said:

From the beginning, I never doubted there was cheating going on. I'm not calling BS on that. I just think it started earlier than you do.

For the record I didn't know what a curl was...but I do work in the industry so I'm not completely clueless.

Ahh, you must be a Microsoft guy. That's the tech equivalent to cluelessness.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":txwwk8vq said:
Who's losing? LOL. Right, I know nothing about computers. I better tell my boss...that may be news to him!!

Don't bother. He already knows.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2w2zuo7n said:
RolandDeschain":2w2zuo7n said:
Actually, those of us that are cheesing the votes have hit a wall. We literally can't even do it anywhere near as fast as the 49ers votes are coming in, and it's not due to limitations on our end. It's literally ignoring a lot of our submitted votes.

It's almost guaranteed that someone with actual access to NFL.com's database is doing this. (An NFL.com web developer, IT employee, or IT contractor of some sort for them.) What a damned joke.

Sigh. Really? Thats what we've come to? It MUST be someone with access to the actual DB changing the votes?

It would be easier to update with a script. Trust me, much easier, faster and less detection. If it were me, I would connect to it with the same service account that is used by the front end web server, it would be undetected as that account would be writing to it in mass anyways.

It could easily be formulated to update the table as a result of another table being updated. It has been holding at around 23k difference for over an hour. Within a few hundred votes of that 23k.

No biggy, it is kind of funny actually.

grizbob

Reaction score
Hey, only 8 days til training camp :180670: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Throwdown

Reaction score
smh @ this entire thread

In the words of Tharold "Humble Thug" Simon, "It ain't even that serious"

Exittium

Reaction score
I just checked.. literally they were at 234026 vote.... when i refresh the page right now... 235184 its amazing how fast almost 1k people voted... too bad I releaized and found this thread to late because I would've just done a simple macro page refresh and vote, with some virtual machines doing it just bombing them.. "Oh well" guess that gotta win something this year..after losing the SB...and being face stomped by us... "shrug" guess they're prepping themselves for this yrs face stomping.. at least they can say they look the best? lol idk stupid

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":d7frr5fu said:
Seahwkgal":d7frr5fu said:
Marvin49":d7frr5fu said:

You'll slink away after week 14 when the Hawks have kicked the shit out of your team for the second time this (coming) season. So will most your brethren (look it up) save for maybe Box.