Seahawks Game Replays - Anybody?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Johnny":84kzh8xs said:
onanygivensunday":84kzh8xs said:
Anybody know of way to record from a Comcast DVR to a DVD?

Is it possible?

The way I Do it is...

I got a DVD Recorder from Best Buy (which was like $160. buck I think)... and Then plugged the DVR into the DVD Recorder and just recorded what I wanted...

*Note- The DVD Recorder wont record in HD (at least mine wont).. If you record an HD broadcast the DVD Recorder will just record in standard definition and you will have the black lines on the top and bottom...

P.S.

Game Rewind from the NFL Network is awesome!... I have it and watch the Hawks games from the 2009 season to the 2012 season..... I don't have the kick-butt system like the guy in this thread has, But I just hook the PC to my Big Screen TV (with the monitor cord from my tower) and watch the games like that.... It's a pretty sweet deal for the full package deal it's $69.99 (for one full year) and you get all the games from 2009-2012.... I was watching the first Pete Carroll game as the Hawks Head Coach in the 2010 season Week 1 vs the 49ers earlier... "Matt Hasselbeck through an INT on his first throw of the game"... and I still jumped up in the air and yelled WTF Matt!!!!!....LoL.
That is nice to know....I already have the full season and playoffs on DVD from a friend but no DVD (I thought they were more expensive than that so didn't look into getting one).

drdiags

Reaction score
bobk3333":2421jgfl said:
I have been watching NFL Rewind on an iPad. How do I watch it on Windows or Mac? Is there a special program I need to download or can I just use a browser?

You can watch it through a browser on Windows (I would guess the same for Mac). It starts up a separate window that you can go full screen or select other games, stats etc. It didn't have the ability to draw highlight graphics like the iPad but it has the coaches All-22 as well.

Pstark3

Reaction score
[youtube]-_PTKC4utGw[/youtube]

found the vikings game on youtube, probably will be taken down soon though

Johnny

Reaction score
OP
OP
HawkHouse

HawkHouse

Reaction score
You guys all totally rock, thnx for all the good info ...

I'll drop some follow up for everyone, if I find something that's really useful for the common good ...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Johnny":1r36ntcq said:
KCHawkGirl":1r36ntcq said:
That is nice to know....I already have the full season and playoffs on DVD from a friend but no DVD (I thought they were more expensive than that so didn't look into getting one).

This is the one I bought, They lowered the price to $129.99....
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD+Pla...22106&skuId=9789843&st=dvd recorder&cp=1&lp=2

Real easy setup as well just like a VCR with the input & output connections...
Thanks for the info. That's a doable price for me but more important is the simple setup into a DVR. Color coded is good. As you probably guess I am a woman so electronic setup isn't my preferred thing but color coded easy to read/understand instructions? I am all in.:)

Edit: I noticed it's a player/recorder what does that mean? Can you record and burn something off DVR?:)

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Christ on a bike that Peterson run on the second play was ridiculous...

SE174

Reaction score
Had the Patriots, Bears, Bills, Cards(2nd), Niners(2nd) and Redskins games already, watched them all a couple times so far this offseason. Just "acquired" the Cowboys, Packers, Falcons, and Chiefs (preseason) games to watch and get me more amped. One month until the first preseason game!!!!

bobk3333

Reaction score
drdiags":10u6le8t said:
bobk3333":10u6le8t said:
I have been watching NFL Rewind on an iPad. How do I watch it on Windows or Mac? Is there a special program I need to download or can I just use a browser?

You can watch it through a browser on Windows (I would guess the same for Mac). It starts up a separate window that you can go full screen or select other games, stats etc. It didn't have the ability to draw highlight graphics like the iPad but it has the coaches All-22 as well.

Can you give me a URL?

I already have a subscription, which I can watch on my tablet, but when I go to the Rewind page on NFL.com, it want's me to pay again.

This is the URL I go to, but it doesn't give me access to the video even after I have logged in: http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

drdiags

Reaction score
bobk3333":vj1umnts said:
Can you give me a URL?

I already have a subscription, which I can watch on my tablet, but when I go to the Rewind page on NFL.com, it want's me to pay again.

This is the URL I go to, but it doesn't give me access to the video even after I have logged in: http://www.nfl.com/coachesfilm

Here is the one I just clicked to when I logged into NFL Game Rewind. It was aware of my subscription being up to date.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/schedule?icampaign=Prod_GR_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.GR.GP_Nav

Hawknballs

Reaction score
How to record games:

1.) Have a game rewind account
2.) purchase a program like Bandicam - http://www.bandicam.com/ you can record anything playing on your desktop this way, with sound.
3.) Burn to DVD
D.) Win

Latest posts