"Editor Doub" is now a writer at Sports Illustrated

BlueThunder

Reaction score
We knew each other pretty well back in the early incarnations of .Net circa early 2000's, and I was always so impressed with his encyclopedic knowledge of not only his beloved Seahawks, but the NFL and MLB. He was, and I assume still is a big M's fan. I pm'd him several times telling him how great I thought his writing was and that I knew he was gonna make it as a professional sports writer. Turns out my crystal ball was accurate. Met him at a couple get-togethers and he's a hell of a nice guy. Congrats Doug! I look forward to more of your articles and your continued success! :229031_cheers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Doug and I used to take road trips to Cheney when the Seahawks were still holding their training camp over there under Holmgren. 5 hours in a car each way. That was a lot of time to saturate myself with the incredible football and sport mind that is Doug Farrar. Any past, current and future success is well deserved.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well earned, I remember him here writing and hoping to hone his skills with the aspirations of being able to do what he is doing now, on the radio writing, nice to see that dreams do come true, Hats off Doug!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2pb0x2up said:
Doug and I used to take road trips to Cheney when the Seahawks were still holding their training camp over there under Holmgren. 5 hours in a car each way. That was a lot of time to saturate myself with the incredible football and sport mind that is Doug Farrar. Any past, current and future success is well deserved.
Yep, I'm impressed as all get out by DF's tenacity and Knowledge well that he draws from, BUT, please, please, PLEASE don't enter the swim suit competition at SI :16:
Seriously though, I think congrats are in order, you earned it.

Latest posts