Seahawks Fans buying a brick at "Levi's Stadium"

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":22xkvbg1 said:
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick
Hahahahahaha thats funny, tho.. props

Throwdown

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1t6mo8iv said:
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick

Check out the sodium coming from this guy

BigBay49

Reaction score
Personally I think it lacks class but it really is your money to spend so I reluctantly support efforts from opposing team's fans buying these. If it makes you happy then go for it. For me this stadium is like the reward for our team having played in a baseball stadium for the last three or four decades. I cherish it very much and it would take a lot more than a few bricks worth of graffiti to diminish those feelings.

Just like that thread about peeing on our stadium it comes across as tacky, classless, and bitter. That has nothing to do with your football team or ours just kind of a respect thing.

Just my thoughts.....

A

Anonymous

Bowman: "Hey man, why don't you guys run up the middle any more, you afraid of me?"

MikeRob: "Naw bro, we're just spreadin' it around a little. What, are you lonely or somethin'?"

Bowman: "Come on, y'all stop runnin that damn slash play and come straight at me in my house!"

MikeRob: "Your house? We own a piece of this dump too bro!"

DistantHawk

Reaction score
I think this is awesome. Media would certainly take note if it happened - probably be highlighted in games we play down there. :49ersmall:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":dnlotrr6 said:
Scottemojo":dnlotrr6 said:
T-Sizzle":dnlotrr6 said:
Tacky move IMO. Would you want to be treated that way at our house? I for one am ashamed by those actions..... Can't control everyone I guess.
Did the Seahawks sell bricks? I thought not. Tacky was having to sell bricks to build your facility.
I don't think they had to sell the bricks, just a cool thing to do for fans.

Is Safeco tacky?
Yes. more for the product than the amenities.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It lacks class? Yeah, because Niners fans are so full of class?
Yawn, Niners fans will get butt hurt over anything. Love it

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Personally I say go fo it, it's just a brick. If anything it would be permanent bulletin board material. But in reality you guys all know that it would be a waste of money as some drunk fan would deface it the moment they found it. That is IF the approving authority allowed it in the first place, as the purpose of these bricks (besides a small source of revenue) is to allow fans to be a permanent part of the new home of their favorite team.

LOL...but if there was ever a douche move that would never be overshadowed, it would be you guys buying one of these bricks. :th2thumbs:

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
NinerLifer":4f6ko3qk said:
Personally I say go fo it, it's just a brick. If anything it would be permanent bulletin board material. But in reality you guys all know that it would be a waste of money as some drunk fan would deface it the moment they found it. That is IF the approving authority allowed it in the first place, as the purpose of these bricks (besides a small source of revenue) is to allow fans to be a permanent part of the new home of their favorite team.

LOL...but if there was ever a douche move that would never be overshadowed, it would be you guys buying one of these bricks. :th2thumbs:

Haha yeah definite epic troll.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan…that was a good!

I like the fan rivalry. I don’t mind their fans messing with us, and us with them as long as it’s all in fun. This brick thing is fun 

volsunghawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":fcv6h82r said:

Harvey Updyke begs to differ.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm in favor of the idea, because if you want to make Seattle - SF into a top tier rivalry, this is a bold, forward thinking move.

That said, Seahawks also kind of lose because they're purchasing an SF product. Pros outweigh the cons, but still. And the money will get returned unless someone comes up with something very subtle, but now the building committee has to be on their guard if they weren't already.

SE174

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":259b5y3a said:

Single brick
Wouldn't want it to get confused with a mirror every time a 9er fan looks at it though.

seabowl

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1wf0camm said:

Just that it upsets you makes it worth the time and effort to go for it. Maybe Kap will pony up for a "Go Dolphins" brick.