Seahawks uniforms in the Elite 8

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I hope they lose to whoever is left up there, just like they lost best all time play to Desean Jackson's punt return vs NY.

Beastquake put all those punk-a** plays to shame.

A

Anonymous

From the desk of the commissioner.

Dear Dave,

I got to looking at your uniform poll thingy this morning, and, frankly, I have some concerns. Even though your video spots have you pulling for the 49ers, we are thinking that the Seahawks fan base may be savvy enough to allow them to win this thing. This is concerning our marketing department, and when they flood my inbox I get nervous as the money guys aren't far behind.

The concern is that during the actual season the Seahawks look to dominate. I'm hearing from our people that allowing the 49ers to win a few of these polls during the off-season is a way to keep the beast from rattling the cage. Although it is clear the tables have turned and our league landscape is experiencing a polar shift to new and exciting teams, maintaining tradition is key to keeping our monetary apple cart upright. This league wants to always honor tradition, and I'm willing to do anything to insure the franchises that built this thing go out with some dignity.

Consider this note a warning: if you like you paycheck from the network, and want to keep it coming in, you'll do whatever it takes to allow Seattle to lose this thing. Talk to your tech guys and instruct them to do their magic. I can't tell you how important this is to your future.

Thanks very much Dave,
Roger

ps: Tell Sarah hi for me.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So have any of you written to NFL.com and tried to figure out why they are allowing this type of thing to happen? It sure makes the voting less fun when a few people can take over and manipulate the whole thing.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Basis4day":htwqcj1q said:
Part of me wishes the rules allowed us to both wear Home colors ala USC/UCLA when we play eachother. I like the Red v. Blue contrast when it comes to a rivalry game.
That would be cool. Don't see it happening though.

The main reason USC/UCLA have been able to do so is because they shared a stadium (The LA Memorial Coliseum) for so many years. I could see someone making the argument for the Giants and Jets, since they have a similar situation.

NorCal

Reaction score
Do you guys really care about that dumb poll? I mean, it had the Ravens beat the Raiders. Everybody knows the Raiders have one of the best uniforms in sports.