RW up for an ESPY vs Kaep

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Notice how he said "GoNiners"? I cracked up when he did that. He is either doing damage repair from wearing the Dolphins hat or he's stealing RW's signature line...Doesn't matter. It didn't work.

Giedi

Reaction score
kira":4t42zod1 said:
Aint they up vs trout and Johnyfoot ball lol yeah Keap and Wilson will not win, and I know im rooting for Wilson to beat Keap to give Keap a bigger drive plus a chip he can play with
I'm sure ether Wilson or Kaepernick would trade that ESPY for a 2013 Lombardi at the drop of a hat.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3iwo1uhb said:
Notice how he said "GoNiners"? I cracked up when he did that. He is either doing damage repair from wearing the Dolphins hat or he's stealing RW's signature line...Doesn't matter. It didn't work.

Wait... what didnt work? I dont get it

McG

Reaction score
Pose naked for our ESPN the Mag and we will give you an ESPY. Now he's no better than a whore posing for hustler, your turdles will be so proud.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
He looked like a clown. He seems to be a promising talent if he can quit staring down receivers, and look to more than his first option, but the guy is just oozing with douche-iness.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Behind that OL, he normally has plenty of time to let that first option get open.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Wow. They've got to be ******* joking. Over Trout? Did they let a bunch of hormonal, pimple-faced 13 year old girls do the voting?

Of that list Kraperschmuck had, by far, the least impressive "Breakthrough" performance.

Well I guess it makes sense though, it is ESPN after all.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well he did damn near win the SB after his first 9 starts, not like he didn't accomplish anything.?

NinerLifer

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3pz1q1n2 said:
Wow. They've got to be ******* joking. Over Trout?

Of that list Kraperschmuck had, by far, the least impressive "Breakthrough" performance.

I'm also an Angels fan so I would have been happy either way.

But your comment about Kaep having the least impressive performance obviously has nothing to do with the fact that he is the QB of your teams opposition to the division title and even the SB. :sarcasm_off:

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2ibm7tfr said:
LawlessHawk":2ibm7tfr said:
Wow. They've got to be ******* joking. Over Trout?

I'm also an Angels fan so I would have been happy either way.

But your comment about Kaep having the least impressive performance obviously has nothing to do with the fact that he is the QB of your teams opposition to the division title and even the SB. :sarcasm_off:

Not at all, I'm an A's fan (been one since before the Mariners even existed), I hate the Yankees West (Angels). Kaeperschmuck is a fine athlete. But again, of that list of players, he had the least impressive "Breakthrough" performance. There's really no argument.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
By the way, Trout was 1 of the 2 best players in entire league last year as a rookie, approaching and surpassing numbers that hadn't been touched in decades. No. 7 from the 49ers wasn't anywhere near the best QB let alone the best player in the NFL. And did any of his stats surpass anyone?

Just another fine example of the media's knob slobbering the 9ers.

dunceface

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":tvajvs1u said:
By the way, Trout was 1 of the 2 best players in entire league last year as a rookie, approaching and surpassing numbers that hadn't been touched in decades. No. 7 from the 49ers wasn't anywhere near the best QB let alone the best player in the NFL. And did any of his stats surpass anyone?

Just another fine example of the media's knob slobbering the 9ers.

This +1

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Trout was all over ESPN for mooooonths. Chancs are if you were watching ESPN last year, the only topic was Mike Trout. I've only seen a handful of TF spotlights, highlights, etc.

While we're talking about ESPN, TF can have the ESPY...I'll take ESPN using Wilson as an example in their Perfect QB creation they did.

He's in far better company there, rather than hanging out with breakout players.. Forget breaking out, I think Wilson politely stepped through the door and grabbed a seat at the big boy table (and Brees seems to enjoy his company).

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Kaep came off as such a pretentious douchebag last night as he rocked the aviators for the whole duration of the show.

dunceface

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1v4rkndi said:
Kaep came off as such a pretentious douchebag last night as he rocked the aviators for the whole duration of the show.

Ray: "Hey Colin, remember that time you could've won the Super Bowl but you aired it out over Crabtree instead? I meant to thank you for that."
Papaki: "What? Who's talking? Hello??"
e5df7154-b655-44cb-abac-73c1098632b3.jpg