Seahawks Fans buying a brick at "Levi's Stadium"

Cartire

Reaction score
All you guys saying this lacks class has no idea what a rivalry is. The best part about rivalries is the bashing and games and pranks against each other.

Did no one go to High School? Did you not deface the opposing High Schools mascot or Rock or whatever? Its all fun and games.

Right now, SF is our Rival, and if everything works the way it should, for a long time to come. Buying a brick and having it say #12, or Go Hawks, or whatever, is nothing more then rival fans having fun. And it doesnt even deface your brand new stadium as its a brick, and its in place like all the other bricks and would take forever for someone to even see that brick unless they were looking for it.

muxpux

Reaction score
Cartire":1n2huv90 said:
All you guys saying this lacks class has no idea what a rivalry is. The best part about rivalries is the bashing and games and pranks against each other.

Did no one go to High School? Did you not deface the opposing High Schools mascot or Rock or whatever? Its all fun and games.

Right now, SF is our Rival, and if everything works the way it should, for a long time to come. Buying a brick and having it say #12, or Go Hawks, or whatever, is nothing more then rival fans having fun. And it doesnt even deface your brand new stadium as its a brick, and its in place like all the other bricks and would take forever for someone to even see that brick unless they were looking for it.

completely agree. how is it classless? were "supporting" their new stadium. thats all.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
They will just pee on it.

Waste of time and money.

About as dumb an idea as the stadium noise record breaking attempt.

hawker84

Reaction score
Cartire":3bicaegq said:

Yes when i was in highschool

Alkasquawlik

Reaction score
hawker84":mqjbllkn said:
Cartire":mqjbllkn said:

This.

Cartire

Reaction score
hawker84":3i7ad1dt said:
Cartire":3i7ad1dt said:

Oh I forgot. Were adults now. Fun times over. Lets just go watch reruns of Threes Company and wait to die.

Basis4day

Reaction score
So what do the "adults" prefer? Stabbing the opposing fans?

This is harmless and pretty funny.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
OkieHawk":23miat9j said:
The brick should simply say "Papaki luv Sammy"
It should say something a little more classy and slightly more cryptic....

Like Paul Allen, or Kenny Easley, or Cortez Kennedy, Steve Largent, ect.

Making it less blatant and more cerebral makes it more cool and less of a dumb idea.

Cartire

Reaction score
In the end it doesnt even matter. The company said they can refuse any of them. And I highly doubt they will put a brick down that has the high probability of being pulled out or defaced by 9er fans. But I did think it was a cool idea.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":20glp5h7 said:
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick

Well-played, sir.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Why pay for anything on that stadium?

It's just as easy to take a sharpie or sharp object and put anything you want on it, not to mention it'll be a lot cheaper. Not that I'm advocating destroying their new stadium, but if anyone wanted to have some ridiculous hawk related anything on it...they don't have to support the team they despise. Example, homeboy taking a piss on it. Cheap and equally as effective.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2krlea4y said:
Why pay for anything on that stadium?

It's just as easy to take a sharpie or sharp object and put anything you want on it, not to mention it'll be a lot cheaper. Not that I'm advocating destroying their new stadium, but if anyone wanted to have some ridiculous hawk related anything on it...they don't have to support the team they despise. Example, homeboy taking a piss on it. Cheap and equally as effective.

Or to be really creative, any of you guys ever heard of Geocaching?

Somebody could hide one inside the new stadium, that way most likely a Niner fan would be the first one to find it. When he gets all excited for finding it and opens it...."42-13 Biatch!" :th2thumbs:

Of course it would probably be destroyed after that, but I imagine you guys would get a hell of a laugh from the rage filled comment that the guy who found it would end up logging on the the website.

OP
OP
Navyhawkfan187

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3kyqquty said:
Or to be really creative, any of you guys ever heard of Geocaching?

Somebody could hide one inside the new stadium, that way most likely a Niner fan would be the first one to find it. When he gets all excited for finding it and opens it...."42-13 Biatch!" :th2thumbs:

Of course it would probably be destroyed after that, but I imagine you guys would get a hell of a laugh from the rage filled comment that the guy who found it would end up logging on the the website.

That right there is pure genius. You sir are OK in my book regardless of your poor choice in NFL team affiliation.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It should say Tanzania. Or get 8 bricks in a row: T A N Z A N I A. We would win there forever and it would be great exposure for Tanzania. :)

NYCoug

Reaction score
Cartire":3be7qq7m said:
hawker84":3be7qq7m said:
Cartire":3be7qq7m said:

Oh I forgot. Were adults now. Fun times over. Lets just go watch reruns of Threes Company and wait to die.

Dude, this had me dying of laughter just now. Hilarious.

ivotuk":3be7qq7m said:
It should say Tanzania. Or get 8 bricks in a row: T A N Z A N I A. We would win there forever and it would be great exposure for Tanzania. :)

This is a brilliant idea. I like where Tech is going with it also. It's gotta be vague and cryptic in order to get approval but something that Seahawks fans will recognize instantly. Maybe something spelled backwards? I'll leave that to the minds of the sick and twisted on .Net. I'm sure you guys will think of something.

Also, everyone's been telling me about the Seahawks forum on Reddit. I just can't get in to it. I ultimately feel like I'm cheating on .Net. Same goes with Field Gulls. .Net for life baby!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
NYCoug":ryuee0sa said:
Also, everyone's been telling me about the Seahawks forum on Reddit. I just can't get in to it. I ultimately feel like I'm cheating on .Net. Same goes with Field Gulls. .Net for life baby!

Frankly I'm offended that you'd even think about stepping out on us.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":83n72y7q said:
NYCoug":83n72y7q said:

Frankly I'm offended that you'd even think about stepping out on us.

Wait. It's not what it looks like you! You've got it all wrong see! I just got a little curious but nothing ever actually happened. I just peaked a glance but never copped a feel. I promise baby...

Please, take me back?