12th Man Tour: Kennewick

SE174

Reaction score
Sherman and Browner (and probably Baldwin) are going to be at The Pub on Clearwater tonight at 6. Any other .Netters gonna be there?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
All these remote areas...Why don't we see these guys getting together in Kirkland, or Renton, or Everett, or something?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7orya4ll said:
All these remote areas...Why don't we see these guys getting together in Kirkland, or Renton, or Everett, or something?

Think of it as evangelism. While this area has a great number of Seahawks fans, there are also a lot of heathen Cowboys, Packers, and even 49ers fans to convert. I say we should let them go about their holy work, cleansing the homeland of its saracen presence.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":24l07qwf said:

Well you people in the Seattle area have easier access to pro-shop events and other local stuff. We simple folk out here in the nether regions of WA only get this once a year event. And last year was the first one I'd ever heard about.

I think it's cool that the team started doing this - It's nice that they took the time to recognize all of the fans outside of the Seattle area. There's a lot of 'hawk fans over here in the Tri-Cities, Yakima, and Spokane.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TriCHawk":k88inp4u said:
Well you people in the Seattle area have easier access to pro-shop events and other local stuff. We simple folk out here in the nether regions of WA only get this once a year event. And last year was the first one I'd ever heard about.

I think it's cool that the team started doing this - It's nice that they took the time to recognize all of the fans outside of the Seattle area. There's a lot of 'hawk fans over here in the Tri-Cities, Yakima, and Spokane.

Actually, you would be surprised. The majority of those events are held during the middle part of the day or the afternoon on a weekday, because otherwise there would be WAY too many people showing up. (For events in and immediately around Seattle.) So, most of us that you know, have actual normal full-time jobs, rarely have opportunities like this; whereas the more rural/outlying ones like this, start at 5pm, 6pm, etc...

Just sayin'.

grizbob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18krln7a said:
TriCHawk":18krln7a said:

Actually, you would be surprised. The majority of those events are held during the middle part of the day or the afternoon on a weekday, because otherwise there would be WAY too many people showing up. (For events in and immediately around Seattle.) So, most of us that you know, have actual normal full-time jobs, rarely have opportunities like this; whereas the more rural/outlying ones like this, start at 5pm, 6pm, etc...

Just sayin'.

From where I'm sitting none of yous got anything to bitch about :roll:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was at the event in Vancouver, BC this last weekend, had a great time. Got to meet Red, Sherm and Baldwin, play some flag football etc. Great time, 2 day event. The Play 60 stuff is great for the kids.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
grizbob":37mgxagk said:

Well, unfortunately for your argument, you live in America and are free to move to Seattle TOMORROW if you want to. :D

grizbob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1w3uk5em said:
grizbob":1w3uk5em said:

Well, unfortunately for your argument, you live in America and are free to move to Seattle TOMORROW if you want to. :D

Trust me RD, if I could I'd already be there :(

hawker84

Reaction score
Going right after work..

Want to see how big these dudes really are, i bet browner will look big as hell..

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawker84":2d04vpzv said:
Going right after work..

Want to see how big these dudes really are, i bet browner will look big as hell..

You should ask him if he'll let you get a pic of him holding up a fist looking like he's about to whoop your ass, haha. He's such a nasty beast on the field, I love Browner's persona.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When we were playing flag football a few fields over, could could clearly see Red just towering over ppl. Dude is massive.

A

Anonymous

SmokinHawk":1humgh2u said:
RolandDeschain":1humgh2u said:

Think of it as evangelism. While this area has a great number of Seahawks fans, there are also a lot of heathen Cowboys, Packers, and even 49ers fans to convert. I say we should let them go about their holy work, cleansing the homeland of its saracen presence.

Says the guy in the Satan costume...

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Sherman just tweeted that they had just left Miner's in Yakima. We stopped there driving back home on Monday. The burgers there are huge!