12th Man Tour: Kennewick

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
My Brother in Law and I will be there. We will be the ones in the Hawk jerseys drinking beer. Should be easy to spot us

blue 22

Reaction score
SE174":76dzysu7 said:
Be there in an hour to get in line, can't wait!

It wasnt bad at all last year so I am hoping it wont be too packed, but I am afraid it might be different this time around.

tleise32

Reaction score
what do you guys think... will a 1.5 year old be able to come see and take a pic with the guys also or no?

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Well blue... I think you're right about being afraid. I got there last year at 5:30, had no trouble parking and there wasn't that many people there. Sounds like it's gonna be packed this year. Guess that's what happens when your team is a winner.

hawker84

Reaction score
the whole inside is a bar, no seperate restaraunt, i would think no, but i'm not for certain.. unless they rope a part of it off? did you try calling them?

blue 22

Reaction score
tleise32":2td55tnz said:
what do you guys think... will a 1.5 year old be able to come see and take a pic with the guys also or no?

He can borrow my ID. I got a babyface.

blue 22

Reaction score
TriCHawk":34s2ma75 said:
Well blue... I think you're right about being afraid. I got there last year at 5:30, had no trouble parking and there wasn't that many people there. Sounds like it's gonna be packed this year. Guess that's what happens when your team is a winner.

It was on a Tuesday or wed night last year as well. Being on thursday is not gonna help.

tleise32

Reaction score
haha no im not able to call them as im in the office all day taking inbound calls. cound anybody phone the pub for me just ask if a 1 year old would be allow to come see sherm? haha. thanks. GoHawks (509) 735-7868

TriCHawk

Reaction score
It was a Thursday last year too, but also tomorrow is Hanford Friday off... so that'll add to it. I'm leaving now. Hopefully I can get there around 4:30-5ish or so. Gonna haul ass.

tleise32

Reaction score
or... maybe does anybody remember from last year if there was any children? not loud ones runnign around more like a baby, (1 year old)

blue 22

Reaction score
I called multiple times... phone was busy each time. I dont recall any kids being there last time. Pretty sure its 21 and over only. but my memory is not great...

The Radish

Reaction score
Susitnagal and Frostbyte have sent pictures of the ones in Wasilli and Anchorage and there are children there always.

Mostly grade school age tho.

:les:

blue 22

Reaction score
yeah, i heard its over the limit as well... damn guess im gonna pass...

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
Just got back. It was over capacity at 4:30. They went through and marked 150 people from each of the two main rooms, and the rest had to go outside to wait until people left. When I left the line outside was 100+ people. I got Sherm, Browner and Baldwin's sigs. When asked if Harbaugh is just as big a douche in real life, Baldwin answered with "no comment." LOL. All of them were very nice despite being bombarded.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Sorry I never caught up with you SE. Last year was soooo much better. The Pub could not handle it this time around. There was 10 times as many people. They're gonna need a bigger venue next year. It took 5 hours, but I got the sigs for my mini-helmet and got a pic with Doug.

If they do this at the Pub next year I'm not going (unless they bring RW).

blue 22

Reaction score
My friend waited five hours to get in... He said the crowd has died off and they are still there hanging with the locals playing shuffle board and signing stuff still!

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
TriCHawk":qx6b8qgt said:
Sorry I never caught up with you SE. Last year was soooo much better. The Pub could not handle it this time around. There was 10 times as many people. They're gonna need a bigger venue next year. It took 5 hours, but I got the sigs for my mini-helmet and got a pic with Doug.

If they do this at the Pub next year I'm not going (unless they bring RW).
It's all good... it was a mad house in there. They definitely need a bigger venue.