Bobby Wagner to be on NFL Live

Lithium

Reaction score
just heard them say that during the intro..

Laloosh

Reaction score
"Seahawks will go to the Super Bowl this year if..."?

Nice question! Pulitzer material.

If they go to the play-offs and don't lose in the play-offs?

nsport

Reaction score
Relatively boring interview - Two decent things popped up: 1) Felt the Seahawks defense doesn't get the overall respect it should, and 2) The Super Bowl question - he basically said if they show up and do what they can do, no reason not to be in the Super Bowl. They responded by saying he's well coached into giving the right answer....

nategreat

Reaction score
IronSaint, you're cool dude. You have more posts than half the members on this site, and you don't just talk crap. Much respect. :th2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
IronSaint":2tkej3ah said:
I was going to come put a heads up but I see you guys are on the ball. :lol: :th2thumbs:

How is it you're such a sweetheart and every single 49ers fan ever is a complete and utter failure of a human being?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2gj0mo9x said:
IronSaint":2gj0mo9x said:
I was going to come put a heads up but I see you guys are on the ball. :lol: :th2thumbs:

How is it you're such a sweetheart and every single 49ers fan ever is a complete and utter failure of a human being?
This! :th2thumbs:

dunceface

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7167y94n said:
Zebulon Dak":7167y94n said:
IronSaint":7167y94n said:

This! :th2thumbs:

Double This

ivotuk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1zzjrk5w said:
IronSaint":1zzjrk5w said:

He likes Ryan's boner, but then who doesn't?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":ae5a4qm9 said:
IronSaint":ae5a4qm9 said:

That awkward noise you're hearing right now is the sound of NinerLifer's spirit being absolutely crushed! Dude's put in some serious work to try and be the resident "good guy" Niner fan around here. At the end of the day though, he's still just a Niners fan. :49ersmall: Just messin with ya Lifer, but Zeb's not!

I've been seeing more and more appearances from Bobby Wagner throughout the off-season. He's starting to finally get some credit for his play last season and people are starting to realize that he's got some great upside with this only being his second season in the league. On top of that, he's well spoken like IronSaint points out. I'm looking forward to watching him develop into the man in the middle for the Hawks defense for years to come.