RW up for an ESPY vs Kaep

SDHawk

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":2ho9g3um said:
Tumblr mf9ehtCy3g1qhkh8wo1 500

I think I just found out who Kaepernick's real father was...

Is that a retro Phins cap? I see where Kaep gets his swag.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed
Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid
I get laid by the ladies, ya know I'm in charge,
both how I'm livin' and my nose is large
I get stoopid, I shoot an arrow like Cupid,
I use a word that don't mean nothin', like looptid

hawker84

Reaction score
dunceface":19egkxnm said:
Hasselbeck":19egkxnm said:
Kaep came off as such a pretentious douchebag last night as he rocked the aviators for the whole duration of the show.

Ray: "Hey Colin, remember that time you could've won the Super Bowl but you aired it out over Crabtree instead? I meant to thank you for that."
Papaki: "What? Who's talking? Hello??"
e5df7154-b655-44cb-abac-73c1098632b3.jpg

Ok i usually don't do this, but damn that's funny....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kraeper can win all of he espys he wants, RW3 will take the Lombardi's instead! I don't lose any sleep over a popularity contest. FWIW, Trout should be the one that is miffed!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":z1s5ym58 said:
Kraeper can win all of he espys he wants, RW3 will take the Lombardi's instead!

Except RW doesn't have anything yet, let alone a Lombardi LOL! Meanwhile Kaep is already filling in his trophy case with a division title, a Conference Championship,.....and an ESPY.

The only thing Wilson has achieved so far is being runner up behind CK7...twice. :th2thumbs:

dunceface

Reaction score
NinerLifer":czxa4czk said:
Sports Hernia":czxa4czk said:

Except RW doesn't have anything yet, let alone a Lombardi LOL! Meanwhile Kaep is already filling in his trophy case with a division title, a Conference Championship,.....and an ESPY.

The only thing Wilson has achieved so far is being runner up behind CK7...twice. :th2thumbs:

I smell fear

NinerLifer

Reaction score
dunceface":314syf93 said:
NinerLifer":314syf93 said:
Sports Hernia":314syf93 said:

I smell fear

You're probably correct, I would be afraid of another runner up finish if I was Wilson too.

Crizilla

Reaction score
NinerLifer":tq4op3lo said:
You're probably correct, I would be afraid of another runner up finish if I was Wilson too.

>implying anyone truly cares about trophies other than the Lombardi
>wilson leads 1-0 vs kaep head to head

Zebulon Dak":tq4op3lo said:
Why are you here?

The cool thing to do nowadays is post on forums for teams you're not a fan of, didn't you hear?

nsport

Reaction score
Sorry - but I think these smarmy 49er boosting posts are just ridiculous. Can a mod move any post that goes pro-niner and tracks away from logic/sense arguments directly to the shack? I really think this is ridiculous.

SDHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":221jo9l3 said:
Sports Hernia":221jo9l3 said:

Keep the ESPY. Kaep will also have something else that Wilson will never have... a Superbowl loss.

Go Hawks!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
nsport":2t719y26 said:
Sorry - but I think these smarmy 49er boosting posts are just ridiculous. Can a mod move any post that goes pro-niner and tracks away from logic/sense arguments directly to the shack? I really think this is ridiculous.

I agree. The Shack is for crap talking. The main forum is for relevant SEAHAWKS discussion. Not snarky northern California part-time fans/front runners.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2uk2ysmx said:
Sports Hernia":2uk2ysmx said:

Wilson 42 Kraeper 13 put that in your pipe and smoke it!

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":k9yvnql3 said:
NinerLifer":k9yvnql3 said:
Sports Hernia":k9yvnql3 said:

Wilson 42 Kraeper 13 put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Oh relax man, just having some fun with you guys. Anybody that takes anything posted on here too seriously needs to take up shuffle board. :thirishdrinkers:

And FYI, the whole 42-13 thing doesn't bother too many of us anymore. I seriously can't help but chuckle every time I read it on here as an attempt at a witty comeback. It's about as relevant today as your week 1 loss last season against the Cardinals.

nsport

Reaction score
NinerLifer":gp9jilvp said:
And FYI, the whole 42-13 thing doesn't bother too many of us anymore. I seriously can't help but chuckle every time I read it on here as an attempt at a witty comeback. It's about as relevant today as your week 1 loss last season against the Cardinals.

Well there is that whole "5 rings" argument... Worst. Argument. Ever.

It isn't about the ribbing. It's about the relevance. Shack please.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
nsport":27p0es1i said:
NinerLifer":27p0es1i said:

Well there is that whole "5 rings" argument... Worst. Argument. Ever.

It isn't about the ribbing. It's about the relevance. Shack please.

I also agree that the whole "5 rings" thing isn't relevant to today's game that is played by today's teams. For that reason I have never used that as a witty comeback.