Seahawks Fans buying a brick at "Levi's Stadium"

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
NYCoug":1wzmocc9 said:
Zebulon Dak":1wzmocc9 said:
NYCoug":1wzmocc9 said:
Also, everyone's been telling me about the Seahawks forum on Reddit. I just can't get in to it. I ultimately feel like I'm cheating on .Net. Same goes with Field Gulls. .Net for life baby!

Frankly I'm offended that you'd even think about stepping out on us.

Wait. It's not what it looks like you! You've got it all wrong see! I just got a little curious but nothing ever actually happened. I just peaked a glance but never copped a feel. I promise baby...

Please, take me back?

I read Field Gulls from time to time. It's OK. Eventually the guilt fades as you become a serial adulterer.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ramchargerman66":jeeq4o3r said:
T-Sizzle":jeeq4o3r said:
Tacky move IMO. Would you want to be treated that way at our house? I for one am ashamed by those actions..... Can't control everyone I guess.
Not tacky. It's no different from all the Ninner fans coming in here to post. :stirthepot:

Right...

Niner fan coming in here to talk with Seahawk fans = Spending $190+ to put a brick in front of the Niners stadium with a pro Seahawk/anti Niners message.

SMDH.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Marvin49":3sxh37su said:
ramchargerman66":3sxh37su said:
T-Sizzle":3sxh37su said:
Tacky move IMO. Would you want to be treated that way at our house? I for one am ashamed by those actions..... Can't control everyone I guess.
Not tacky. It's no different from all the Ninner fans coming in here to post. :stirthepot:

Right...

Niner fan coming in here to talk with Seahawk fans = Spending $190+ to put a brick in front of the Niners stadium with a pro Seahawk/anti Niners message.

SMDH.

LMAO "To talk with Seahawks fans"

You really believe that's what you guys do here, don't you?

Marvin49

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":334k5iol said:
Marvin49":334k5iol said:
ramchargerman66":334k5iol said:

Right...

SMDH.

I really believe thats what I do...yes. Thats my intent.

If you guys take it otherwise, thats on you.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1p6cdz61 said:
AbsolutNET":1p6cdz61 said:
Marvin49":1p6cdz61 said:
Right...

SMDH.

I do read other team boards and you clearly try to use your conversations on .NET to score points with the homers over on WZ. Plays well over there but prevents me from taking you seriously over here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":h88bvgry said:
Marvin49":h88bvgry said:
AbsolutNET":h88bvgry said:

I do read other team boards and you clearly try to use your conversations on .NET to score points with the homers over on WZ. Plays well over there but prevents me from taking you seriously over here.

?

Uh...OK. Do I talk about some of the conversations I have over here over there? Of Course! Just as peeps over here do the same. Do I think some of the stuff I read over here is ludicrous and talk about it on other site? Yes. It's some funny stuff.

Its not like I'm trying to hide it or something. I've talked to YOU over there before as well as Hawker and a few others.

That doesn't mean tho that I come over here to do anything more than talk.

As for "scoring points" over on the webzone...lol. I don't need any points over there because I'm not keeping score.

Giedi

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2wbb5vdc said:
They will just pee on it.

Waste of time and money.

About as dumb an idea as the stadium noise record breaking attempt.
Yup. There is nothing stopping 49er fans from covering it up with gum, at a minimum.

Cartire

Reaction score
Giedi":1hvoyh0t said:
Tech Worlds":1hvoyh0t said:

Waste of time and money.

Yup. There is nothing stopping 49er fans from covering it up with gum, at a minimum.

Then unexpecting fans will step on the gum and the joke will be on them.... :3-1: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Or, if they piss on it, the joke will still be on them, since the bricks are going to be part of a walking path. Now theyll have pee all over their path. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers:

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
SE174":3cmbhj0u said:
SoHo9erFan":3cmbhj0u said:
They should just do an engraving of all the Super Bowl trophies you've guys won. Here's my design

Single brick
Wouldn't want it to get confused with a mirror every time a 9er fan looks at it though.

I was thinking the same thing - reminded me of 9er fans' brain matter.

12thMode

Reaction score
I didn't check to see if this has been posted here, but if anyone here frequents /r/Seahawks, the media left out a little information that this is all in good rivalry fun. All the extra proceeds with be donated to a charity of the /r/49ers choice. Now how is this not classy? I would prefer the brick to say something along the lines of, "Congrats on the new stadium, but it will always and forever be the 2nd best in the NFC West - /r/Seahawks"

NinerBuff

Reaction score
I saw something about this on the 49erswebzone... Is this just a 'superstition' thing? I don't get it, why go through all that trouble?

And by purchasing a brick, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to the building project (i.e. funding the SF stadium)? Which in turn will improve SF revenue and allow them to spend more $$ on venue / fan experiences / coaches / facilities ... potentially making it easier for SF to attract free agents...

So, in a way, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to SF by buying these bricks? The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cubs' or Red Sox's curses, but I guess that may mean something to someone who is superstitious...

Laloosh

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2nhkyzfv said:
I saw something about this on the 49erswebzone... Is this just a 'superstition' thing? I don't get it, why go through all that trouble?

And by purchasing a brick, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to the building project (i.e. funding the SF stadium)? Which in turn will improve SF revenue and allow them to spend more $$ on venue / fan experiences / coaches / facilities ... potentially making it easier for SF to attract free agents...

So, in a way, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to SF by buying these bricks? The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cubs' or Red Sox's curses, but I guess that may mean something to someone who is superstitious...

I have a feeling you're over estimating the financial benefits to SF, of a few bricks being purchased by non SF fans...

NinerBuff

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":36eenpcc said:
NinerBuff":36eenpcc said:

I have a feeling you're over estimating the financial benefits to SF, of a few bricks being purchased by non SF fans...

Oh, I realize it's completely in the noise, but still, you are paying SF ownership to do this, no?

Laloosh

Reaction score
NinerBuff":1lzb72ua said:
Oh, I realize it's completely in the noise, but still, you are paying SF ownership to do this, no?

Yes, technically SF ownership would benefit... Insignificant as it may be... They can buy new towels for the weight room with it.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":9xfiz5en said:
NinerBuff":9xfiz5en said:

Yes, technically SF ownership would benefit... Insignificant as it may be... They can buy new towels for the weight room with it.

My point was more that I don't understand why Seahawk fans would even go through the motions... If, for instance, Seattle was making a new stadium, buying a brick from that stadium would be just about the last thing I would think to do...

I recognize that SEA is really good, and it's going to be a dog fight for the division, but I'm not obsessing about getting some minuscule perceived advantage by buying one brick out of maybe 500000...

Laloosh

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2opjxyyu said:
E.C. Laloosh":2opjxyyu said:
NinerBuff":2opjxyyu said:

My point was more that I don't understand why Seahawk fans would even go through the motions... If, for instance, Seattle was making a new stadium, buying a brick from that stadium would be just about the last thing I would think to do...

I recognize that SEA is really good, and it's going to be a dog fight for the division, but I'm not obsessing about getting some minuscule perceived advantage by buying one brick out of maybe 500000...

Because they want to. I don't think many people perceive it as an advantage in any way. It's taking a stick and poking your opponent's fan base just to have a little fun w/ the situation. What's more, I'd imagine that more than one person would have done this on their own and it's only being discussed (and criticized) because the media reported on it.

If I had been contemplating it, I'd actually be put off by the media attention because now it's going to be overdone if anything.

Giedi

Reaction score
Cartire":335ijwju said:
Giedi":335ijwju said:
Tech Worlds":335ijwju said:

Waste of time and money.

Then unexpecting fans will step on the gum and the joke will be on them.... :3-1: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Or, if they piss on it, the joke will still be on them, since the bricks are going to be part of a walking path. Now theyll have pee all over their path. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thirishdrinkers:
Its a pretty expensive joke. I think a brick is 100+ dollars at a minimum.

Cartire

Reaction score
Giedi":q75sr111 said:
Its a pretty expensive joke. I think a brick is 100+ dollars at a minimum.

I guess?.?.?

If your poor.

Latest posts