Our favorite whipping boy

SDHawk

Reaction score
It's hard to not be biased in favor of Pete but in my very honest opinion, we lost to the Falcons because of coaching. We left points on the field in the first half that could have made all the difference in the world. The suspect coaching decisions weren't just isolated to the first half. There were some head-scratchers at the end of the game as well. If not for Russell Wilson's fantastic effort, we would be talking a lot more about PC's misgivings.

That said, I do think PC is a cut above the rest with regard to his ability to innovate and motivate. I also admire his willingness to go against the grain and the courage of his convictions. All this makes him exciting as a Hawks fan.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
14. Rex Ryan, New York Jets:

Play like a Jet biatches!!!!

post-9525-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-B-s9ac.gif

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Pete is good at building a team and he knows his defense.

Gameday coach? Dunno, I still am forming an opinion on that.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I can watch dumb plays all the time and see oh that's what he was thinking. Time after time with the but fumble though its like I cant figure it out. He can see whats coming from a mile away and theres no sudden changes at all. Its like he was talking on his celluar helmet phone rather then playing qb and ran into a offensive line man.

Im tired of the whole lets hate Rex internet ban wagon hes done a fine job as a coach. Really get off the medias dick. Hes said some stupid shit but done a good job from season to season with what hes had to work with.

chris98251

Reaction score
I disagree, Tim Ruskell is our favorite whipping boy followed closely by Aaron Curry presently. Priscoe is a long running joke. Holmgren baited him to publishing what he thought was going to be the draft pick and he has resented us ever since if memory serves.