Seahawks Fans buying a brick at "Levi's Stadium"

beasthawk

Reaction score
Wait ..wait.. LEVI stadium? Isn't Russell sponsored by Levi? I think there is a joke in there somewhere.. Maybe they just got trolled by Russell too..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
beasthawk":v274xjfn said:
Wait ..wait.. LEVI stadium? Isn't Russell sponsored by Levi? I think there is a joke in there somewhere.. Maybe they just got trolled by Russell too..
You're probably on to something there.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2566kalq said:
Levi stadium? What a stupid name.

As opposed to what? CenturyLink? University of Phoenix? Edward Jones? The brand Levi actually has something to do with their team, their city, and teams history. I would want the stadium name to actually have association and meaning to our team as opposed to only a monetary connection.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
seahawksflow":xahnhhf5 said:
Tech Worlds":xahnhhf5 said:

As opposed to what? CenturyLink? University of Phoenix? Edward Jones? The brand Levi actually has something to do with their team, their city, and teams history. I would want the stadium name to actually have association and meaning to our team as opposed to only a monetary connection.

It's a stupid name and that fact has nothing to do with what other stadiums are named.

Cartire

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3gjl4dqv said:
seahawksflow":3gjl4dqv said:
Tech Worlds":3gjl4dqv said:

It's a stupid name and that fact has nothing to do with what other stadiums are named.

Thats too subjective though. I think University of Phoenix is way worse then Levi. But thats my view. However, this will never go away. These companies pay a lot of money to have their name attached to the stadium and owners are not going to shy away from million dollar deals because the name sucks.

I hated when qwest became century link. But with the advent of "The Clink", its grown on me.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Levi stadium just sounds crappy. It doesn't roll off the tongue.

Hey guys let's go to Levi stadium and watch a game!

See what I mean. Just stupid. I am sure they will come up with some kinda nickname to make it better. At least they should try m

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":ypkeq8so said:

See what I mean. Just stupid. I am sure they will come up with some kinda nickname to make it better. At least they should try m

That's because it's Levi's Stadium..

Wow.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2zgehffc said:
Tech Worlds":2zgehffc said:

That's because it's Levi's Stadium..

Wow.

Haha.

Put the punctuation in and it still sounds stupid.

Nice try

Cartire

Reaction score
It seems you might have been subconsciously hurt as a kid by a guy named Levi. I dont find it near has repulsive as you do.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Cartire":1a9z1ny7 said:
It seems you might have been subconsciously hurt as a kid by a guy named Levi. I dont find it near has repulsive as you do.

I'm not understanding it either. It's this "blind" hate that makes the whole fan base look like tool bags. Its a name.... one that has actually meaning and history with their team. How it is any worse than Century Link Stadium is beyond me.

Cartire

Reaction score
seahawksflow":nvlcee95 said:
Cartire":nvlcee95 said:

I'm not understanding it either. It's this "blind" hate that makes the whole fan base look like tool bags. Its a name.... one that has actually meaning and history with their team. How it is any worse than Century Link Stadium is beyond me.

I totally forgot 49ers (actual 49ers, not the team) created denim jeans. Good call.