Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

A

Anonymous

I think much depends, offensively, on the ability of the O-line to contain Watt and company. We're going to have to gain yardage in large chunks on early downs using fewer receivers downfield as the TE is going to have to stay at the line. However, those shots we take in the middle to the TE after Russ rolls out will help neutralize that rush also. Forcing their linebackers into coverage might be the way to go. There is so much we can do, we just have to execute well.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
For those that are flying in on Thursday evening....

I am planning on heading on out to check out the Johnson Space Center on Friday.

Lemme know if any of you guys wanna come along.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
cajunhawk":1gzshwon said:
cajunhawk":1gzshwon said:
I'll be there in section 109...finally a Hawks game I can attend.

Lafayette, Louisiana...born and inbred

Yo cajunhawk, I was wondering if you can give me a recommendation. The wife and I are flying in for the game, after which we're going to drive to Lake Charles and spend a couple of nights. We're going to do the Creole Nature Trail road trip which I've been reading about and it sounds pretty cool. We've then got a couple of days to see New Orleans and get up to Vicksburg MS to see the battlefield. Can you recommend a good swamp boat trip and a good Cajun restaurant(both atmosphere and food)? I've found quite a few online but I figure you might be able to tell me first hand which one might be the best. Thanks.

pmedic920

Reaction score
"425HawkSpark"]Are tickets still avaliable I can't find any? When the stub hub link dries up. You can find a bunch on eBay although prices are very high.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Got my tickets me and 2 buddies will be cheering the hawks on. Thanks for the link.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1o49scz7 said:
Tech Worlds":1o49scz7 said:
I have excellent credit.

What they know is the here and now of your wonderful state.

And why is your bank the only one I have ever heard doing this?

Virtually any bank allows credit cards to be used worldwide.

Do they also not allow you to use the card in Mexico or other countries?

This might have been answered by now but credit card companies do this "for Your protection". It's really for their protection so they don't have to take the loss on fraud.

I live in Alaska, my son attends college in Chicago. Every six months I have to call the fraud department to lift the lock on his card (he is an authorized user on my account) due to my billing zip code. I also have to tell them what states he will be making purchases in. He's a collegiate bowler and travels the midwest. It's total BS because they sell it like they are protecting me.

So, in short, call your CC company or you will find yourself in an awkward place on the phone with them while impatient, psychotic people wait in line behind you.

pmedic920

Reaction score
My tickets came via UPS yesterday. I'm so pumped about seeing the HAWKS live action, I couldn't sleep last nite. In a perfect world....... Both teams are 3-0 and the hawks stomp a hole in the Texans. GO HAWKS.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I am super excited for this game. As well as the game in Indy, which I'm also doing. I always love meeting up with Hawks fans in parts of the country who don't normally get to see the team. It's super cool and an awesome experience.

I know that the Midwestern Seahawkers are putting together a tailgate and pregame festivities for the game in Indy. But what about the Houston game? Do we have someone securing a spot in the parking lot? It looks like we definitely have enough fans to put together a good get together. If not, who wants to volunteer? If I've missed out on this already happening, my bad. But if not, we definitely need to get on it. The best tailgates in my experience are the ones where we're able to get all of our fans in one spot. I'd love to be able to set up Seahawks ground zero in the heat of Texas. Once we get it all settled, we can then zero in on folks bringing stuff to facilitate a kick ass tailgate. You guys in Texas like to BBQ, right? ;)

GO HAWKS!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":390tc51c said:
DTexHawk":390tc51c said:
Tech Worlds":390tc51c said:
I have excellent credit.

What they know is the here and now of your wonderful state.

And why is your bank the only one I have ever heard doing this?

Virtually any bank allows credit cards to be used worldwide.

Do they also not allow you to use the card in Mexico or other countries?

This might have been answered by now but credit card companies do this "for Your protection". It's really for their protection so they don't have to take the loss on fraud.

I live in Alaska, my son attends college in Chicago. Every six months I have to call the fraud department to lift the lock on his card (he is an authorized user on my account) due to my billing zip code. I also have to tell them what states he will be making purchases in. He's a collegiate bowler and travels the midwest. It's total BS because they sell it like they are protecting me.

So, in short, call your CC company or you will find yourself in an awkward place on the phone with them while impatient, psychotic people wait in line behind you.

Careful there zag. You are going to prove false his assertion that this FACT is unique only to my hilljack bank.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeaTown81":o1yb8vzz said:
I am super excited for this game. As well as the game in Indy, which I'm also doing. I always love meeting up with Hawks fans in parts of the country who don't normally get to see the team. It's super cool and an awesome experience.

I know that the Midwestern Seahawkers are putting together a tailgate and pregame festivities for the game in Indy. But what about the Houston game? Do we have someone securing a spot in the parking lot? It looks like we definitely have enough fans to put together a good get together. If not, who wants to volunteer? If I've missed out on this already happening, my bad. But if not, we definitely need to get on it. The best tailgates in my experience are the ones where we're able to get all of our fans in one spot. I'd love to be able to set up Seahawks ground zero in the heat of Texas. Once we get it all settled, we can then zero in on folks bringing stuff to facilitate a kick ass tailgate. You guys in Texas like to BBQ, right? ;)

GO HAWKS!

Check this thread a few pages back.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok gang. I'll be mixin up a 55 gallon drum of drinks for the tailgate. What do y'all think we will enjoy the most. I'm thinking either Margaritas, Screwdrivers, or Bloody Mary's. Open to any suggestions.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
pmedic920":2uapsm2a said:
Ok gang. I'll be mixin up a 55 gallon drum of drinks for the tailgate. What do y'all think we will enjoy the most. I'm thinking either Margaritas, Screwdrivers, or Bloody Mary's. Open to any suggestions.

God no to anything involving Tequila. Tequila refugee, here, after 23 shots along with multiple other beverages and my only night spent in jail. True mescal and I'm okay but god no tequila, please.

I'd say Bloody Marys or something (good) rum-based. Flor de Cana 7year...