Seattle vs San Diego, Who's going?

dunceface

Reaction score
Cartire":1om9l4ew said:
Anyone know of a friendly hawks bar, or even just a neutral bar that we can hit up before the game?

Its better to just tailgate in the HUGE parking lot but Oggi's is a close bar and pizza place right by Ikea and Costco

And I'm going for sure prob gonna buy my tix later tonight

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":v427130v said:
Cartire":v427130v said:
Anyone know of a friendly hawks bar, or even just a neutral bar that we can hit up before the game?

Its better to just tailgate in the HUGE parking lot but Oggi's is a close bar and pizza place right by Ikea and Costco

Yeeeeeeeee!!!

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
dunceface":2uw497bq said:
Cartire":2uw497bq said:

The only Hawks bar I know of is Thrusters, but it's nowhere near the stadium. There are lots of places along the trolley route if you're not tailgating.

hazaduz

Reaction score
I just bought mine in Field Sideline 6 Row: 9. hope to see you guys there!!!!!! Thrusters in PB is the official Seahawk bar for San Diego.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
floreshawk02":3n35m53k said:
http://pacificcoastseahawkers.com/

San Diego Tailgate info if anyone is interested.

Great info. Looks like ill have to hit the bar earlier in the day and meet up with all these fine fans before the game.

dunceface

Reaction score
Cartire":390vww2v said:
floreshawk02":390vww2v said:
http://pacificcoastseahawkers.com/

San Diego Tailgate info if anyone is interested.

Great info. Looks like ill have to hit the bar earlier in the day and meet up with all these fine fans before the game.

I think that's the group I partied with in last time the Hawks were down here! Great group, had a raffle and all!
And one of those guys told me about .net :th2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Tickets are purchase. Me and Dunce will be there! Field Sideline 7 Row 18. I'm going to try and touch Marshawn.

dunceface

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2o6g9ixa said:
Tickets are purchase. Me and Dunce will be there! Field Sideline 7 Row 18. I'm going to try and touch Marshawn.

What he said...but if I even make eye contact with Russell I will probably faint

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":35u5s104 said:
Zebulon Dak":35u5s104 said:

What he said...but if I even make eye contact with Russell I will probably faint

LOL at your avatar + post combo hahahahaha!!!

dunceface

Reaction score
Hahaha had to do it! had that pic saved on my phone for a while and that seemed like as good a time as any to make it my avi...

dunceface

Reaction score
945964_10200207636422134_18402891_n.jpg

ok. iss ferreal

Reaction score
wanderinghawk":1eb244zr said:
I'm looking into getting tickets now. I live just north of SD in Oceanside. I am excited!!!
O/T: Small world...Palmquist Elem, Lincoln Jr. High Then one year at ECHS with some of Junior Seau's siblings.

dunceface

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":21a0enx7 said:
BUMP!

Please prepare your livers, lungs & nostrils.

4 more days mutha fuckahs let's do this!

Make that 3 days and all bodily orafices still affected!

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I make making the trip for Los Angeles with 3 others. Lot J3 for pregame tailgate. row 6 behind Seahawks bench for the game...Just look for a 12 flag!!!

Bought tickets off of Razorgator (stub hub competitor) seem to have a good selection at a little better price.