Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • On the bright side,

    Jerramy Stevens seems like less of douche.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 am
  • BigBay49 wrote:Hey I stole this from somebody on the 49er forum but thought you might get a chuckle out of it if you haven't already seen it.

    Image

    lol

    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2193
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:27 am
  • Thats so frieken funny.....lol....
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 913
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 pm


  • ...
    "I don't know what you're talking about." GT
    User avatar
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1336
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
    Location: Tri-Cities, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm
  • No idea on pics.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 591
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


  • LOL...The new Madden cover:

    Image
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24227
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:02 am
  • lol
    poop
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 9677
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:41 am
  • The Madden curse continues..lol
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 913
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


  • "Go in a tight end, come out a wide receiver" / "don't drop the soap" etc. etc. etc.

    I know these are "just jokes" -- but I just wanted to say that it's pretty messed up that we all seem to accept that rape will be a part of someone's punishment in this country. Talk about cruel and unusual...
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 254
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm


  • Well it is cruel and unusual to execute somebody also so I guess it's pretty fair if he is actually convicted.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6359
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Well it is cruel and unusual to execute somebody also so I guess it's pretty fair if he is actually convicted.


    Agreed. Though, if he's guilty, I don't find it cruel nor unusual.
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3533
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


  • Well, if the punishment is suppose to fit the crime, getting life for taking a life hardly seems right, but throw in a few backside rides, then things seem to even out alittle, maybe.
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    User avatar
    samwize77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 913
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am
  • If he is actually placed in gen-pop, he will be treated like royalty, thanks to his fame and "street cred."

    That said, Hernandez would probably be the pitcher in any prison-rape situation.
    Image
    User avatar
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1646
    Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
    Location: East Oly




  • KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

    Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5333
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • loafoftatupu wrote:KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

    Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.


    Good. I would hate to see him walk just cuz he made one of his posse do it for him.
    35!
    AHH-OOH!
    User avatar
    KK84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 838
    Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
    Location: Bensalem, PA


  • I didn't follow any of the OJ shit purposely. Why glamorize shit like that? From day two it has been obvious this piss poor excuse of a human being is guilty. It's amazingly clear now how, why and what prompted this killing. His ass is toast, and he was to stupid to even make an attempt at covering his tracks. I feel NO sorrow for this POS, he should be executed after proven guilty. The death penalty is in place just for sub humans like this.

    I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.

    Off the soap box know, but that POS article pissed me off. I also see way to many people trying to be politically correct when the FACTS tell the gut to call it is what it is.
    irocdave
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


  • I don't see how this is his parents fault, they didn't choose his friends for him. I don't care how involved someone is with their children, their life is still going to take the path that the individual chooses regardless.

    From what I've read, after Hernandez's dad died, he took a turn for the worst, understandable. But he is an idiot for keeping that same company after coming up and getting a dream job making millions in the NFL. Why he still felt the need to be this gang member and keep that company around will forever be beyond me. So many people struggle to get out of the streets, it baffles me why some of those same people turn back around to em, and it always comes back to bite em in the end, where it costs them dearly, with losing their life, losing a friend, or this. It's sad to me to see a young man throw it away because he felt dissed, all because he wouldn't let that bullshit life go.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18832
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am
  • Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:


    "@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

    @VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

    @VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

    @VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

    @VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 am
  • hawker84 wrote:Don't know if there's any truth to this but wow :eek:


    "@VincentFrankNFL: Multiple 49ers indicated to me that they were worred about leaving Gillette Stadium after win because of threat by Hernandez on the field."

    @VincentFrankNFL#49ers players were worried about the safetty of their family, as they took Hernandez' threat seriously.7/4/13 9:46 AM

    @VincentFrankNFLPatriots Stadium Response Authority provided NO EXTRA protection. Calling it, and I quote "A normal threat from AH."7/4/13 9:49 AM

    @VincentFrankNFLThreats on the field included: I will kill you all, your sister isn't safe, and I can r**e your mom." Not taken as a reguilar threat.7/4/13 9:50 AM

    @VincentFrankNFL49ers filed complain with the NFL, 3/4 of the team stated hours after waiting for area to be cleared.7/4/13 9:52 AM


    If that's true, someone needs to rustle up a huge storm about Robert Kraft and his "we were duped" comment. Because it would clearly be BS.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14398
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 am
  • irocdave wrote:
    I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.



    Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/whitlock-aaron-hernandez-byproduct-of-society-not-aberration-tony-soprano-jay-z-gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14398
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 am
  • If thats true, the 49er players are really softer than I thought.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18832
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am
  • I was thinking that as well.. Hernandez is either the "Real Deal" (Gangster/killer Tony Soprano style) or there's a bunch of pansies on that team..

    Pretty sure Browner would've bitch slapped his ass after those threats..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

    Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

    "An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

    Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    User avatar
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4567
    Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
    Location: Southern CA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:49 pm
  • sc85sis wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

    Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

    "An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

    Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?


    Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2948
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • Basis4day wrote:
    sc85sis wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:KJR report just said Hernandez admitted to firing the shots that killed the victim.

    Yikes... I was really hoping it wasn't all that, but this dude really did it himself. Very disappointing.

    "An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez said he was told Hernandez fired the shots that resulted in the death of a semi-pro football player, according to documents filed in Florida."

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaro ... d=ansfox11

    Corrected: So a guy is saying that another guy told him Hernandez shot Lloyd. Hernandez isn't saying that (at this point). Isn't that considered hearsay?


    Yes. The story is that Ortiz claims he was asleep in the backseat of the car when they went to the industrial area and Lloyd was shot. Wallace later told him Hernandez killed Lloyd. I don't have enough information to see if the circumstances offer one of the many exemptions allowing admitting hearsay evidence.

    Nobody's sleeping through several gunshots, pretty much point-blank
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6863
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    irocdave wrote:
    I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.



    Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/whitlock-aaron-hernandez-byproduct-of-society-not-aberration-tony-soprano-jay-z-gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.

    Only reason this article makes sense is if no father figure is in place that actually is a father figure. Sugar coat it all you want but if AH dad put his foot down / in his ass for being a sub human he may have turned out differently. This opens Pandora's box with parenting. Some kids are super sensitive, others need more immediate physical influence to get them to straighten up. I was raised in a physical administration parenting situation. I still resent it, but I knew what was coming when I did something epically stupid in my teenage years.
    This ass clown deserves what's coming, don't make excuses for him and don't let Whitlock influence you. I have read a lot of his articles and tend to agree with him for the most part. In this instance, I don't and never will. Listening to below human music is NO excuse for this type of lifestyle. If some one is not capable of understanding the concept of valuing human life in todays society then they do not have a part in society. With this being said, why the hell should me, my wife, my sons PAY TAXES to keep this animal alive? This person serves no purpose in the human experience, rather they diminish the experience.

    If you disagree please explain why you see this differently. Starting off with blaming me our anyone who isn't directly related to this sub human will generate a direct response from me....I am not raising my sons with this BS....it would be much easier on me to run away, loosen my OBLIGATION etc. But I don't BECUASE it's what being a FATHER is.
    irocdave
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


  • Don't buy in to the bullshit. Raising your kids is hard work. Blaming some one else is just that, blaming some one else. If your kid is that hard headed and logic doesn't work, then, well, you know what you have to do as a father. I grew up with that. Guess what? It worked. Don't cower to this crap. If music, or rather studio made soundtracks over layed with gangster ghetto tough talk turns you on then I guess Whitlock is right. Who the hell finds artistic quality in that? If you do, have you ever driven through Compton or Stockton on a Friday night? You will feel like an animal in the zoo. You will also appreciate your cage. This gangster / ANIMAL mentality is what's at issue. in Whitlock's article. I have seen this in person more times than I care to admit. These ANIMALS need to be put down. Just like AH's life needs to snuffed out. Why should this guy live to a ripe old age in prison ( funded by families like mine) when he snuffed out 1 or several more lives just so he could "keep it real". Screw him and the rest of you that think this is acceptable. May as well toss in the NAACP, they have decided to jump on the media gravy train that is AH. Go figure, a Hispanic killed a African American and look who's side they took. It's all about morons that want to pick up the torches and blame some one else.

    Anyone else see the hypocrisy?
    irocdave
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 pm
  • Hey irocdave, AH's father died due to a complication with surgery when he was a teenager. AH seems to be a sociopath anyway, and all the putting your foot down most likely wouldn't have made much difference in regard to his lack of value for other's lives.

    The F-bomb is taboo outside the Shack or PWR forums. He needs to pay the ultimate price once the 12 good folks vote their conscience.

    Other than that, have at it.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9098
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • I agree with drdiags here. AH is a sociopath. Upbringing sometimes has nothing to do with their lack of value for other's lives. Jeffrey Dahmer was a perfect example. Great family upbringing, still a serial killer.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2193
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • irocdave wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    irocdave wrote:
    I read Whitlock's article blaming everyone but AH and or his parents. What bullshit. I don't feel one bit of responsibility for what this animal did. There is a reason I don't let my children listen to the pure shit that is promoted as POP / HIP HOP. I for some reason have been around for my children's upbringing. This is not my problem as well as a lot of Americans problem.



    Which article are you referring to? This one: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/whitlock-aaron-hernandez-byproduct-of-society-not-aberration-tony-soprano-jay-z-gang-drug-culture-pervasive-in-society-070113 ? It might be an oversimplification, but it certainly doesn't absolve Hernandez of wrong doing. I don't always agree with Whitlock, or even read his stuff religiously, on the Hernadez case, I think it's actually a pretty good attempt (IMO) in countering the various forces that can suck us in. Ya know, looking for a bigger picture which is something journalism so often lacks.

    Only reason this article makes sense is if no father figure is in place that actually is a father figure. Sugar coat it all you want but if AH dad put his foot down / in his ass for being a sub human he may have turned out differently. This opens Pandora's box with parenting. Some kids are super sensitive, others need more immediate physical influence to get them to straighten up. I was raised in a physical administration parenting situation. I still resent it, but I knew what was coming when I did something epically stupid in my teenage years.
    This ass clown deserves what's coming, don't make excuses for him and don't let Whitlock influence you. I have read a lot of his articles and tend to agree with him for the most part. In this instance, I don't and never will. Listening to below human music is NO excuse for this type of lifestyle. If some one is not capable of understanding the concept of valuing human life in todays society then they do not have a part in society. With this being said, why the hell should me, my wife, my sons PAY TAXES to keep this animal alive? This person serves no purpose in the human experience, rather they diminish the experience.

    If you disagree please explain why you see this differently. Starting off with blaming me our anyone who isn't directly related to this sub human will generate a direct response from me....I am not raising my sons with this BS....it would be much easier on me to run away, loosen my OBLIGATION etc. But I don't BECUASE it's what being a FATHER is.


    You aren't reading the article very well at all. It's not about what music you listen to or not having your parents be hardasses (And by the way, I went through that BS, and I hated my dad for years. Also, his being a hardass to my brother didn't stop my brother from acting like a thug during his teenage years and early twenties. So a pox on that simplistic idea), it's about the love of celebrity culture, which now revolves around being an awful human being, and not moral culture such as the fight for civil rights by men like Jesse Owens or Jackie Robinson.

    Also, relax. I don't know who or what you think is attacking you. And before you ask, yes I have a child.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14398
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • AH got caught up in the wrong crowd at an early age, and could never break free from that.. That was his undoing...

    The gang mentality does not require one to have regard for human life for an assumed enemy. Is he a sociopath, to some degree i would think so, but i think it's more the culture he came up in more than anything.. He's a stone cold killer, in a gangs eyes, he's a soldier putting in work, and i think that's how he views himself, not as a serial killer, which he is not...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 am
  • hawker84 wrote:AH got caught up in the wrong crowd at an early age, and could never break free from that.. That was his undoing...

    The gang mentality does not require one to have regard for human life for an assumed enemy. Is he a sociopath, to some degree i would think so, but i think it's more the culture he came up in more than anything.. He's a stone cold killer, in a gangs eyes, he's a soldier putting in work, and i think that's how he views himself, not as a serial killer, which he is not...


    Exactly, and for me it's sad to see it. He had it MADE!
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18832
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am
  • I'm a firm believer that you can be the best parent in the world and it still won't stop a child from doing wrong. Some of it is genetics, some of it is upbringing, and some of it is local culture. There are football players that grew up with nothing, in a crappy neighborhood and came out great, and then there are children that had everything and went psycho. There was a study done where they followed adopted kids, and those that came from alcoholic/addicted biological parents got in to more trouble than those that didn't.

    We are all just a bag of bones with emotions that are controlled by environment and chemicals that our body produces. If someone lives with chronic pain they are liable to be very cranky, and if they have intestinal tract problems, they are liable to be very unhappy. People that grow up perfectly healthy are fortunate but even some of them go off the deep end.

    In the end, it all comes down to personal responsibility once we are adults. As soon as I turned 18 no one was responsible for my actions except me.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 7883
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:15 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I agree with drdiags here. AH is a sociopath. Upbringing sometimes has nothing to do with their lack of value for other's lives. Jeffrey Dahmer was a perfect example. Great family upbringing, still a serial killer.


    Gotta disagree on Dahmer. He did not have a good family life as his mother suffered from some sort of undocumented mental health issue that caused her to frequently fight with Jeffrey's father and their neighbors. Even as a young child, Jeffrey was showing signs of psychosis, forming an obsession with dead things. A strong family unit would have taken issue with his hoarding of dead animals and sought the proper treatment. He also started abusing alcohol at an early age (13-14 or so), another issue which could have been addressed by a strong family unit.

    Dahmer wasn't a sociopath, though. He was a classic psychopath whose urges were fueled by delusion and psychosis. Aaron Hernandez, if guilty (and it certainly looks as though he is), would be a classic case of sociopathy -- by knowing the act is wrong but doing it anyway, not out of compulsion, but out of refusal to conform with the social postulate that cold blooded murder is unacceptable.

    Dahmer's psychosis was the primary motivator for his crimes, but the environment in which he was raised allowed it to snowball to the point where he would develop into a psychotic serial killer.

    In Aaron Hernandez' case, it's pretty clear that he felt he was above the law, or that his own personal goals were not subject to common moral constructs, which is the hallmark of a sociopath. If one wants to draw a serial killer comparison, Gary Ridgeway is probably the best bet. Ridgeway did not suffer from any mental illness, aside for being of relatively low intelligence, and justified his crimes through a warped moral code.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5613
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle



  • ivotuk wrote:I'm a firm believer that you can be the best parent in the world and it still won't stop a child from doing wrong. Some of it is genetics, some of it is upbringing, and some of it is local culture. There are football players that grew up with nothing, in a crappy neighborhood and came out great, and then there are children that had everything and went psycho. There was a study done where they followed adopted kids, and those that came from alcoholic/addicted biological parents got in to more trouble than those that didn't.

    We are all just a bag of bones with emotions that are controlled by environment and chemicals that our body produces. If someone lives with chronic pain they are liable to be very cranky, and if they have intestinal tract problems, they are liable to be very unhappy. People that grow up perfectly healthy are fortunate but even some of them go off the deep end.

    In the end, it all comes down to personal responsibility once we are adults. As soon as I turned 18 no one was responsible for my actions except me.

    Yeah. Someone I know was adopted and abused by the adoptive mother. That mother was also a major bigot. The person I know is one of the most loving, decent people you could ever meet.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    User avatar
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4567
    Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
    Location: Southern CA


  • Image
    User avatar
    scifly
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 pm


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 pm
  • I don't think a dream team of Johnny Cochran, Zimmerman's dude or anyone else could save his ass.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18832
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • What a bunch of idiots.



    Image

    Image

    And apparently their names were brought up in connection to the 2007 shooting in Florida? Very bright. Glad we didnt pick up this clown
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6863
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm
  • I mean, I can understand the whole "innocent until proven guilty stuff", but that is stupid.

    Really Really stupid.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 18832
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Just wow! Wear the hats, be in disagreement with the process but for the love of God don't go on Twitter and post pictures of yourself in the hat pounding a "40".
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6359
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • Sinbads be stupid.
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2108
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am


Re: Aaron Hernandez taken away in cuffs...
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 am
  • I try not to drum up old sh*t, but DAMN .....

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hern ... --nfl.html

    The uncle of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died in an accident Saturday, according to the Hartford Courant.

    This marks the second time that a member of Hernandez's family has died in an accident.

    Hernandez is accused of murdering Odin Lloyd and is in jail without bail after being arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

    According to the report, Robert J. Valentine died of a head injury following a moped crash where he hit a curb and wasn't wearing a helmet.

    Valentine was the brother of Terri Hernandez, Aaron Hernandez's mother.

    Law enforcement officials continue to investigate Aaron Hernandez is other unsolved homicides.

    *******************************************************************************************************************************************************

    BTW police wanted information from his uncle about a double homicide which was previous and unsolved. This is the 2nd "ACCIDENT" where you have potential witnesses pointing fingers at Hernandez in various murder investigations.

    2 people have been taken out in "ACCIDENTS" so far since his arrest....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Previous


It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online