2015 Season Ticket membership club benefits

hulbe

Reaction score
I have been able to access Redzone on my phone with Ticketmaster account number but it says Gamepass needs an access code that was mailed to us. Has anyone received this access email from the Seahawks ticket office.

Thanks

AgentDib

Reaction score
I looked into this earlier. They are either not doing much this year or still figuring out the last minute details.

http://www.nfl.com/TheMembershipClub

Currently the only two active programs are a SiriusXM discount (advertisement) and a Lenovo discount (advertisement). The RedZone and GameRewind are listed as previous benefits. However, they do say at the bottom that new 2015 benefits are "coming soon," so it is possible that they just weren't ready for the start of the season and we may get codes sent out in upcoming weeks.

OP
OP
hulbe

hulbe

Reaction score
Emailed ticket rep, said access codes to Gamepass should be emailed out by end of the week. To access Redzone on smartphones only log in using NFL app and your ticket account number. These 2 things are pretty good perks.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Got an email today, but only about gameday changes such as concessions, etc. Anyone get Red Zone/Game Pass info?

Reaction score
Figures....I paid for GamePass in an effort to see the 2nd preseason game as I was travelling that day.....and it ended up being sporadic at best via the airplane wi-fi....hadn't seen any communication that we would be getting it again....so now I really overpaid....seemed worth it at the time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Loved having Red Zone for free last year on the phone. Very nice perk. Need to keep an eye out for that email. Like someone else mentioned, I remember just having to put in my account info. Once I put it in there, it stayed stored all season.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
YES!!!

Just got email about access to Red Zone and Game Pass! Season tix holders, check your email.

12thMan

Reaction score
hulbe":3enhnkz4 said:
I have been able to access Redzone on my phone with Ticketmaster account number but it says Gamepass needs an access code that was mailed to us. Has anyone received this access email from the Seahawks ticket office.

Thanks

Signed in as a Season Ticket Holder on NFL Mobile App, but can't seem to located NFL RedZone.
Can someone help me out who is watching RedZone on their iPhone.
Thanks!

mikeak

Reaction score
I gave it to a friend as I have it via the Sunday ticket app but looking at his phone yesterday my guess was that it would appear under videos

12thMan

Reaction score
mikeak":37ftpzxy said:
I gave it to a friend as I have it via the Sunday ticket app but looking at his phone yesterday my guess was that it would appear under videos

Not seeing it under videos. I looked under matchups, but no luck.
Can't believe it doesn't have a FLASHING REDZONE icon, so I can find it!

12thMan

Reaction score
hulbe":3n2estt7 said:
Sign in NFL app and then go to matchups and theres is a link to view Redzone

Not sure if it is me (probably) or the app, but I can't find a link to view RedZone.
Thanks for your help...GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
hulbe

hulbe

Reaction score
NFL app, Matchups, Watch NFL Redzone (bottom left corner on iOS). Make sure your logged in and have activated Redzone. Just noticed it works on iPads this year and not just smartphones.

12thMan

Reaction score
hulbe":1lmw1y5h said:
NFL app, Matchups, Watch NFL Redzone (bottom left corner on iOS). Make sure your logged in and have activated Redzone. Just noticed it works on iPads this year and not just smartphones.

GOT IT! Thanks for your help!
For my iPhone 6, it was on the bottom right...but in a very light font, tough to see with these old eyes.
Thanks again!