Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coronavirus

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Coronavirus
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:58 am
  • Should we genuinely be concerned or is this yet another media overreaction, like Ebola?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Re: Coronavirus
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 pm
  • When China builds not only a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days, then plans on a second 1,600 bed hospital to be complete from start to finish also in 10 days that is eye rather opening. I'm no skilled concrete guy or builder, but even I know that's a monumental task.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-china- ... 1580397751
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:06 pm
  • In before 17 terrible dad beer jokes.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:32 pm
  • The large majority of people who get sick will get a cold, nothing more. However, it is a threat to those with compromised immune systems. The fact is, 15-30% of all colds are caused by strains of coronavirus. Also, when you look at those numbers from China, remember that they have over 4× our population in a country slightly smaller than us. Is it a concern? Yes. Is the media blowing it out of proportion? Yes. Just practice good hygiene.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:43 pm
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:In before 17 terrible dad beer jokes.

This is what happens when you put fruit in beer.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:48 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:The large majority of people who get sick will get a cold, nothing more. However, it is a threat to those with compromised immune systems. The fact is, 15-30% of all colds are caused by strains of coronavirus. Also, when you look at those numbers from China, remember that they have over 4× our population in a country slightly smaller than us. Is it a concern? Yes. Is the media blowing it out of proportion? Yes. Just practice good hygiene.

Last I saw the mortality rate was about 2%. I suspect that calculation has a bit of a lag and the actual rate is a bit higher. But still pretty low and, as mentioned, mostly a danger for people with already compromised immune systems. If I were the type of person to try to time the stock market, but I'd be buying the market dip on this. It'll be a little while, but in a month or two it will all have been much ado about nothing.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:45 pm
  • 2_0_6 wrote:When China builds not only a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days, then plans on a second 1,600 bed hospital to be complete from start to finish also in 10 days that is eye rather opening. I'm no skilled concrete guy or builder, but even I know that's a monumental task.

But China didn't build a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days. That was all state propaganda. Not only does a concrete foundation take at least a week to cure (and longer for deeper non-residential structures, and starts only when they've cleared and leveled the building site), they flat out lied about building it. They showed a picture of a bunch of earth movers moving dirt around erratically, pouring a slab of concrete someplace, and then showed a picture of the "completed" project the very next day that turns out is prefab studio apartment complexes in some other town. Compare:

WIth this (it's the last picture in the slide show):

https://khomesteelstructure.en.made-in- ... ments.html

Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:55 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:The large majority of people who get sick will get a cold, nothing more. However, it is a threat to those with compromised immune systems. The fact is, 15-30% of all colds are caused by strains of coronavirus. Also, when you look at those numbers from China, remember that they have over 4× our population in a country slightly smaller than us. Is it a concern? Yes. Is the media blowing it out of proportion? Yes. Just practice good hygiene.

Last I saw the mortality rate was about 2%. I suspect that calculation has a bit of a lag and the actual rate is a bit higher. But still pretty low and, as mentioned, mostly a danger for people with already compromised immune systems. If I were the type of person to try to time the stock market, but I'd be buying the market dip on this. It'll be a little while, but in a month or two it will all have been much ado about nothing.

Mortality rate isn't 2%, it's about 49%, but the data is so incomplete that's off too. The 2% mortality rate comes from dead divided into total cases, which cannot yet be part of mortality/survival statistics. Those still sick with the virus will eventually end up either dead or will survive, but until they do, they cannot be counted in those statistics. Total from the Johns Hopkins ARCGIS site stands at 213 dead to 222 cured. That's a mortality rate of 213 out of 435, not 213 out of the total 9926 cases.

The mortality rate certainly won't stay that high (it already dropped from 53% to 49% from yesterday) but it will end up certainly higher than 2%. I'm hearing comparisons to SARS, which may be more accurate. China is covering up a lot about it, and is more worried than we think. The fear for this should be that it seems to be communicable before symptoms even manifest, and that several of the patients worldwide have refused medical treatment and left for parts unknown. The guy in Seattle evidently went back home. The lady in the Philippines visited two other provinces. Several other cases around the world refused treatment. Those are the worrying factors. That and less-than-adequate medical facilities in poorer, lesser developed, and more crowded countries.

What to look at is the treatment and survival rate in the U.S., where we understand the level of healthcare provided, and where the standard is higher than in places like China or India. You are right that this will be over and mostly forgotten in a couple of months, but I'd bet the outcome will be about like SARS or a bit more deadly.

Here's the Johns Hopkins link, to keep track of it: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:58 pm
  • Reminds me of a time when Aids was killing lots of people and a friend joked: "Aids? I had that before, it's not that bad."
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 pm
  • Wash your hands! That is all.
    Ace_Rimmer
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:47 pm
  • ...is the treatment and survival rate in the U.S., where we understand the level of healthcare provided, and where the standard is higher than in places like China or India. You are right that this will be over and mostly forgotten in a couple of months, but I'd bet the outcome will be about like SARS or a bit more deadly.

Here's the Johns Hopkins link, to keep track of it: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I lived in Toronto in 2003 during the SARs outbreak, and it took a huge toll on the citizens, the economy and the medical community.
    The outbreak was contained; then due to the(some would say) arrogance of some medical practitioners, they failed to heed warnings from some of the nursing staff and it started up again, resulting in more, and unnecessary deaths.

Hopefully lessons learned this time.
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:55 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:In before 17 terrible dad beer jokes.

You mean ward off Scurvy?
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:05 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:The large majority of people who get sick will get a cold, nothing more. However, it is a threat to those with compromised immune systems. The fact is, 15-30% of all colds are caused by strains of coronavirus. Also, when you look at those numbers from China, remember that they have over 4× our population in a country slightly smaller than us. Is it a concern? Yes. Is the media blowing it out of proportion? Yes. Just practice good hygiene.

Mortality rate isn't 2%, it's about 49%, but the data is so incomplete that's off too. The 2% mortality rate comes from dead divided into total cases, which cannot yet be part of mortality/survival statistics. Those still sick with the virus will eventually end up either dead or will survive, but until they do, they cannot be counted in those statistics. Total from the Johns Hopkins ARCGIS site stands at 213 dead to 222 cured. That's a mortality rate of 213 out of 435, not 213 out of the total 9926 cases.

The mortality rate certainly won't stay that high (it already dropped from 53% to 49% from yesterday) but it will end up certainly higher than 2%. I'm hearing comparisons to SARS, which may be more accurate. China is covering up a lot about it, and is more worried than we think. The fear for this should be that it seems to be communicable before symptoms even manifest, and that several of the patients worldwide have refused medical treatment and left for parts unknown. The guy in Seattle evidently went back home. The lady in the Philippines visited two other provinces. Several other cases around the world refused treatment. Those are the worrying factors. That and less-than-adequate medical facilities in poorer, lesser developed, and more crowded countries.

What to look at is the treatment and survival rate in the U.S., where we understand the level of healthcare provided, and where the standard is higher than in places like China or India. You are right that this will be over and mostly forgotten in a couple of months, but I'd bet the outcome will be about like SARS or a bit more deadly.

How are you arriving at your denominator to get 50%?
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:06 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:

You mean ward off Scurvy?

Eat your fruit separately. If you need it to make your beer taste good, you should buy different beer.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:07 pm
  • 2_0_6 wrote:When China builds not only a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days, then plans on a second 1,600 bed hospital to be complete from start to finish also in 10 days that is eye rather opening. I'm no skilled concrete guy or builder, but even I know that's a monumental task.

I agree with your point, but it's nowhere near as monumental as it looks. The Chinese regularly build things very quickly. The unionized construction labor industry in the U.S. is a corrupt, antiquated, pathetically inefficient joke. To those of you who are in construction, or have been for a long time in the past...sorry. You should already largely have been replaced. Tons of construction jobs shouldn't even be done by humans.

https://www.treehugger.com/infrastructu ... inese.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... chine.html
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:26 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:How are you arriving at your denominator to get 50%?

Total number of deaths compared to total number of deaths plus total number of recovered/cured. We can't include those still sick in mortality calculations because they aren't in either category yet, and we don't know which one they'll end up in.

To put it in football terms, you can only base W/L percentage on games that have ended, not games still in progress.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:27 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    2_0_6 wrote:When China builds not only a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days, then plans on a second 1,600 bed hospital to be complete from start to finish also in 10 days that is eye rather opening. I'm no skilled concrete guy or builder, but even I know that's a monumental task.

I agree with your point, but it's nowhere near as monumental as it looks. The Chinese regularly build things very quickly. The unionized construction labor industry in the U.S. is a corrupt, antiquated, pathetically inefficient joke. To those of you who are in construction, or have been for a long time in the past...sorry. You should already largely have been replaced. Tons of construction jobs shouldn't even be done by humans.

https://www.treehugger.com/infrastructu ... inese.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... chine.html

Well that and it's fake anyway. See my above post.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:39 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Well that and it's fake anyway. See my above post.

I really just wanted to go on a rant about construction. Don't pee in my Cheerios, Sailor.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:52 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Well that and it's fake anyway. See my above post.

I really just wanted to go on a rant about construction. Don't pee in my Cheerios, Sailor.

You can only go on a rant about construction if it's actually, you know, constructed. Sorry; them's the rules.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:53 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

You can only go on a rant about construction if it's actually, you know, constructed. Sorry; them's the rules.

Since when is #FakeNews not allowed?!
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:09 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Since when is #FakeNews not allowed?!

True. In fact, Big Brother is watching you to make sure you comply with the party. How long before these things have machine guns mounted on them? Or do they already have them?

Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:44 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:How are you arriving at your denominator to get 50%?

Total number of deaths compared to total number of deaths plus total number of recovered/cured. We can't include those still sick in mortality calculations because they aren't in either category yet, and we don't know which one they'll end up in.

To put it in football terms, you can only base W/L percentage on games that have ended, not games still in progress.

Where do you get the total number recovered? Not questioning you on it, just haven't seen it and would like to keep up on it.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 pm
  • New marketing slogan: Corona with Lyme
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:59 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

Yeah why we pay all these IT people in this country is a waste also, India labor is a lot cheaper or the Philippines, these over inflated salaries for button pushers that invent stuff to keep their jobs is what's corrupt. :)
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:02 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:How are you arriving at your denominator to get 50%?

Where do you get the total number recovered? Not questioning you on it, just haven't seen it and would like to keep up on it.

Johns Hopkins ARCGIS map. I linked it earlier, but here it is again: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

You can refresh it and see a current situation map anytime.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:32 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Yeah why we pay all these IT people in this country is a waste also, India labor is a lot cheaper or the Philippines, these over inflated salaries for button pushers that invent stuff to keep their jobs is what's corrupt. :)

IT support is a whole different animal, as you probably know, since you're just replying to troll me. :) My employer has had some bloodbath experiences hiring people from India.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:38 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Yeah why we pay all these IT people in this country is a waste also, India labor is a lot cheaper or the Philippines, these over inflated salaries for button pushers that invent stuff to keep their jobs is what's corrupt. :)

IT support is a whole different animal, as you probably know, since you're just replying to troll me. :) My employer has had some bloodbath experiences hiring people from India.

Have them donate that blood to hospitals, the cost of cleaning up after them is minimal considering the wages paid to on shore people, that's what many have been told, also it comes from a different budget bucket so they can hide the costs.

Yes I am giving you crap, I deal with off shore IT people all the time and end up doing it myself, I just click to chat and have them point me in the direction and what files and what I need to fix.

They are trained in a script and if the problem is not in that script it is like going to a Dentist for a Appendectomy.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:40 pm

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:04 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:Reminds me of a time when Aids was killing lots of people and a friend joked: "Aids? I had that before, it's not that bad."

There is a cure for aids well at least hiv...just ask magic johnson. It just costs a lot of money...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:06 pm
  • Anyone know which company would be working on the vaccine? Would like to buy stock before it takes off.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:42 pm
  • I wouldn't trust the Chinese government as far as I could kick them. Anything titled "People's" or "Democratic" (aka former East Germany, current North Korea, Congo) is essentially a large prison.

We're selling Australia by the yuan to China... there's a word for what we are.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:38 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:

So much this!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:47 am
  • Fruit in beer has its place. A good raspberry sour or cucumber gose can be very tasty.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:30 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Fruit in beer has its place. A good raspberry sour or cucumber gose can be very tasty.

This is one of the few times iRO is wrong.
    Last edited by HawkGA on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:02 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Fruit in beer has its place. A good raspberry sour or cucumber gose can be very tasty.

Do you touch yourself while imbibing said fruity drinks?
    acer1240
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm
  • acer1240 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Fruit in beer has its place. A good raspberry sour or cucumber gose can be very tasty.

Maybe. What of it?

Also, vanilla is a fruit; how about vanilla porters?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:46 pm
  • acer1240 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Fruit in beer has its place. A good raspberry sour or cucumber gose can be very tasty.

chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:47 pm
  • The makers of Corona Beer cannot be happy right about now.

James in PA
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:19 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    acer1240 wrote:

Maybe. What of it?

Also, vanilla is a fruit; how about vanilla porters?

Not weighing in on the beer thing, but somewhat fascinatingly, darn near everything that isn't an animal is a fruit. Really kind of wild. Lots of things we don't think of as fruits are actually fruits.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 pm
  • James in PA wrote:The makers of Corona Beer cannot be happy right about now.

They are in a tough spot. Everybody gets to make fun of them but I feel certain if they tried to play this up in any advertising, they'd get crucified.

Then again, the only bad press is no press.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 pm
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:I wouldn't trust the Chinese government as far as I could kick them. Anything titled "People's" or "Democratic" (aka former East Germany, current North Korea, Congo) is essentially a large prison.

We're selling Australia by the yuan to China... there's a word for what we are.

Until China is going out and shooting people in the street, I won't think this is a big deal. Because let's be honest, it doesn't take much for communists to start murdering their own people.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:38 pm
  • Ah, the late, great Chrissy Amphlette. Loved the Divinyls; a classic Aussie band. Saw them in a rather grimy pub (The Bridgeway Hotel) in a northern suburb of Adelaide, way back in the 1980s. A place they hosed down back then, after a gig. She managed to both throw up indelicately in a bucket, and later on urinated into (hopefully) a rewashed bucket.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Until China is going out and shooting people in the street, I won't think this is a big deal. Because let's be honest, it doesn't take much for communists to start murdering their own people.

How horribly true. I've been doing a lot of research on Chernobyl, after watching the IMHO superb TV series, and reading books, and the deprivations Ukrainians have suffered over the years is horrible. We visited The Museum of Communism while in Prague in 2017, and the yawning chasm between the theory and the facts is totally ground into your face there.

However, there is a lot of signage in Russian as well as English in Prague, and the locals accept the fact that Russians today are not Soviets. Prague is the most beautiful city I have ever visited, and the people are wonderful, as I found time and again in Eastern Europe, in former Warsaw Pact countries.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:25 pm
  • As of tonight, total infected is 14,549, with 305 deaths and 340 recovered. Death toll is climbing only slightly slower than recovery. And the first death outside China has now been reported, in the Philippines.

Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:57 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:Perspective, people.

Perspective is, indeed, important. You should apply it a little more to this discussion. Influenza is almost never fatal to people that are not either young or old, or with preexisting health problems. In other words, if you're 40 years old and relatively healthy, you KNOW the flu is not going to kill you if you pick it up.

Coronavirus, on the other hand, has a much higher chance of killing you if contracted for the same 40-year-old healthy person; and that is why it's a bigger threat.

The mortality rate of influenza is about 0.13%; and that's almost exclusively old people and kids.

The mortality rate of this coronavirus variant is about 2%. It's still very early, that number appears to actually be going up; but if we stick with the current 2% conservative estimate, that makes it more than 15 times as deadly as influenza, in case math isn't your strong suit. This coronavirus spreads as easily as the flu and has a very long incubation period, which puts it at a much higher risk for transmission to other people before detection; and that's also why it's actually a pretty serious threat, as well.

If the flu killed at the same rate as coronavirus, your example of 10,000 deaths in the U.S. alone this season already would be > 150,000.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:34 am
  • I don't think I've mentioned this before; sorry if I have - memory isn't always my strong suit.

In 1974 I got utterly drenched for hours at a football match. It wasn't ANY match - it was the first Grand Final I attended which my local team (Sturt) won. I'm not saying the drenching and cold caused it... but I got flu. Medically diagnosed, not just a severe cold.

I was at the dreaded boarding school then, and was packed off to the infirmary, where I spent almost two weeks in isolation. I don't remember a lot of the details (I was only 14), but I had a hideous temperature of around 105F, could not walk without support, and slept compulsively. I fell asleep with a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, and woke up choking on it.

The matron in charge of the boarding house injected my sorry ass with penicillin four times a day (penicillin injected IM is very painful) - I think it was a desperate bid to prevent opportunistic bacterial infections. I was... Utterly Wiped Out!

I'll always remember my parents never visited me once, being all of 150 miles away.

I hate to think what this coronavirus is like, and my closest cousin died of meningitis. Most people who claim to have "the flu simply have a bad cold, which of course is enough to make you totally miserable, especially if you're male. :)
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:54 am
  • Ive watched the stand...obviously they will downplay how many of died. I've read on the comments section on a Facebook post the death rate is much higher.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:32 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Perspective, people.

Perspective is, indeed, important. You should apply it a little more to this discussion. Influenza is almost never fatal to people that are not either young or old, or with preexisting health problems. In other words, if you're 40 years old and relatively healthy, you KNOW the flu is not going to kill you if you pick it up.

Coronavirus, on the other hand, has a much higher chance of killing you if contracted for the same 40-year-old healthy person; and that is why it's a bigger threat.

The mortality rate of influenza is about 0.13%; and that's almost exclusively old people and kids.

The mortality rate of this coronavirus variant is about 2%. It's still very early, that number appears to actually be going up; but if we stick with the current 2% conservative estimate, that makes it more than 15 times as deadly as influenza, in case math isn't your strong suit. This coronavirus spreads as easily as the flu and has a very long incubation period, which puts it at a much higher risk for transmission to other people before detection; and that's also why it's actually a pretty serious threat, as well.

If the flu killed at the same rate as coronavirus, your example of 10,000 deaths in the U.S. alone this season already would be > 150,000.

The man who died in the Philippines was 40 years old.

Also, that 2% figure is coming directly from Chinese propaganda, based on the number dead compared to all infected, even those who will die from this. That's like calculating win/loss percentages for both teams playing the game in the first quarter. Have to compare deaths to cures, which 1) fluctuates greatly in the beginning stages of anything, and 2) right now stands at about 47%, not 2%.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Next

It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information